the OC (4 Viewers)

Cicciolina

HSC
Yep Samaire Armstrong is in Penny and Me by Hanson :D

She's also in Not Another Teen Movie as one of the conjoined twins.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I watched a whole episode for the first time on Tuesday - l liked it..that evil guy who is trying to steal away that mischa girl or whatever her name is is so cool (sorry l suck at remembering names, especially in tv shows). I love that plot..l hope it never ends.

Althea

Misturi said:
..that evil guy who is trying to steal away that mischa girl or whatever her name is is so cool
You like Oliver? I hope it's for his looks, not personality - he's a creepy freak. And from Channel Ten's advert for next week, it looks like he is going to ruin the life Ryan has built for himself :(!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Althea said:
You like Oliver? I hope it's for his looks, not personality - he's a creepy freak. And from Channel Ten's advert for next week, it looks like he is going to ruin the life Ryan has built for himself :(!
Yeah him...nah l like the actor..he acts well for an evil guy!

I like evil people (like draco from HP, Angie from H&A etc.)

Their acting is good...not always but most of their acting is wonderful!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Yeah, he does act really well for an evil creep... especially in the scence where he smashed the plate and started bashing his head with his fists!
I could have done that:D!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Althea said:
Yeah, he does act really well for an evil creep... especially in the scence where he smashed the plate and started bashing his head with his fists!

He freaked me out so bad when he did that...l expected the plate smashing (from the commercial) but not the tantrum thing...

cain2060

OHHH hate Oliver, saw the preveaw on the end of the last epsiode looks like he gets beaten up, cant wait. Stuid person think he can out smart Ryan. Ohh ya the person that lives across the road from me looks excactly like Ryan and guess what hi's name is Ryan ^-^

nesstar

Althea said:
I read in a magazine once in which she stated, 'I don't not eat anything'.
I knew I wasn't imagining things!!!

nesstar said:
hmm...i thought she said "I don't not eat anything" ....as in, she eats whatever...

i just hope I'm right...
Merethrond said:
I'm 99% sure she said "I just don't eat anything":(.
From memory it was WHO mag...that did a special on something about teen celebs promoting bad body image among young girls...

*I hate Oliver too...but I agree that the actor does really well

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Althea said:
:)... the whole thing freaked me out! It scares you that people can get like that, were their emotional anger transfers to the physical... I mean, he was really pounding his head!

yeah it freaked me out too.... i was scared... i wouldve been just like ryan and just stood there... that guy seriously has issues.

peepee

loser.
HSC
i don't know if anybody's mentioned it (i ain't going through 61 pages) but...
every time there is a scene where they are walking on the boardwalk eating something, eg. pizza or icecream, marissa never EVER takes a bite

well my point being is that she is way skinny :)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I saw Mischas boyfriend "oil heir brandon davis" in the Sunday magazine today.
He looks like a western suburbs carpenter of ethnic origin... in my opinion, she's too attractive for him.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
peepee said:
i don't know if anybody's mentioned it (i ain't going through 61 pages) but...
every time there is a scene where they are walking on the boardwalk eating something, eg. pizza or icecream, marissa never EVER takes a bite

well my point being is that she is way skinny :)
well no one's said stuff about her not taking bites out of her food, but yeh, we've established that she's very skinny :p just gonna post this again cos it's my proof of it --

http://mischa.starstruck-nights.org

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
nesstar said:
I knew I wasn't imagining things!!!

From memory it was WHO mag...that did a special on something about teen celebs promoting bad body image among young girls...
Hmm, OK, I must have read it wrong:).

Fry

Merethrond said:
I wouldn't really call her a daughter to Sandy, because I doubt he really knew her very much before Ryan came to live with them because Seth and her hated each other:p.
well i think he did know her pretty well though cos both the Coopers and Cohens attended all these functions so they must've had some kind of connection. Seth was the only one who didn't go..he was an introvert.

Fry

Merethrond said:
I'm 99% sure she said "I just don't eat anything".
that's probably her advice on how to lose weight..tsk tsk

i don't think we need pictures to proove how skinny she is, we watch The OC and that's enough. but i did see this nasty looking picture of her in NW magazine (the true or false rumour section) where she looks full on anorexic. her head is humungous and her collar bone was just jutting out so bad that it poked my eyes.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Atotoi said:
I saw Mischas boyfriend "oil heir brandon davis" in the Sunday magazine today.
He looks like a western suburbs carpenter of ethnic origin... in my opinion, she's too attractive for him.
heir to 6 billion dollars! jeez i'd marry any lowly just to get my hands on 6 BILLION DOLLARS!

Fry

Tusitula said:
heir to 6 billion dollars! jeez i'd marry any lowly just to get my hands on 6 BILLION DOLLARS!
could Mischa possibly be in it for the money? i know she's got some of her own but $6billion??? you don't need to work for the rest of your life! and besides, why would she go out with a scoundrel like him? he looks seriously wasted..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)