the OC (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
we won't get the second season of the OC til at earliest next ratings season cos america is only up to the third episode at the moment.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
twisted_emily said:
it is guaged through a certain spread of people that have signal sensors fitted to their teles or something
i want one, i have always wondered how they did that

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I loved tonights episode.. it was so sad, especially Kirsten crying - which made me cry :(
I thought maybe the wedding wouldn't happen, I also thought Ryan wouldn't leave.. oh well I was wrong..

My favourite quotes this ep:
Sandy: "Now come on, get dressed. We got to witness the most unholy of all unions"
------------
Jimmy: "Your mother has to wake up every morning and be Julie Cooper. That's punishment enough."
------------
Summer: "I can't believe your boat's name is Summer. What a coincidence. My name's Summer. Your boat's named Summer. It's kind of crazy."
Seth: "Yeahahaha. It's just... crazy."
Summer: "Well, it's the only Summer you'll be riding for a while."
Seth: "Right. Yeah. No sex. I got it."

Fry said:
good news everyone! channel 10 are going to show an OC special next week which includes behind the scene footage and bloopers plus interviews with the cast. i wonder what they are going to show in its old timeslot in the following week. :confused:
Argh really?! .. I'm going to miss it :(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
eLmo said:
I loved tonights episode.. it was so sad, especially Kirsten crying - which made me cry :(
I thought maybe the wedding wouldn't happen, I also thought Ryan wouldn't leave.. oh well I was wrong..
made 10 billlion times more sad with jeff buckley's "hallelujah" playing in the background..

Althea

I loved last nights episode :) (probably because it is going to be the last one in a while)...

I can't believe Ryan left :( - can someone please clarify if the baby is his? Maybe I missed that part, but I can't work out if Ryan left to be there for Theresa or because the baby is his...

And the ending was so sad :( (and yes, they had to add that song)... I think I cried - especially when Seth poured his heart out about his life before Ryan came :( and him sailing off to Tahiti (spelling?)...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Fry said:
good news everyone! channel 10 are going to show an OC special next week which includes behind the scene footage and bloopers plus interviews with the cast. i wonder what they are going to show in its old timeslot in the following week. :confused:
not good news
i will be at schoolies :(
oh well i will be having fun
i feel sorry for sandy and kirsten both the boys left

i liked last nights episode
i hate how we have to wait so long for the next ones

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Althea said:
I can't believe Ryan left :( - can someone please clarify if the baby is his? Maybe I missed that part, but I can't work out if Ryan left to be there for Theresa or because the baby is his...
as far as i know they never said
i think he just thinks its the right thing to do

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Althea said:
At least you got to see the final episode and can still enjoy schoolies to :).
i know thats why i loved the double episode thing :D

i love all the lines in the show
they are so funny
i am going to miss them
especially some of the ones in the valley episode
when they were saying that they were to old
and that they weren't as funny in real life
but there are some good ones every episode

Althea

Another thing I liked about last night's episode is how they mirrored the ending of it with the beginning of the Season - remember the episode where Marissa was standing on the side of the road and Ryan drove off in his Chino gear?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Althea said:
Another thing I liked about last night's episode is how they mirrored the ending of it with the beginning of the Season - remember the episode where Marissa was standing on the side of the road and Ryan drove off in his Chino gear?
i thought that was a bit stupid wearing his chino gear
because thats not him anymore he has changed

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
legweak said:
Oh MY God the oc is the best show!!!!
Ryan is sooooooo god dam HOT!!!!!
oMg wOwzeRZ 4ril!?!$!1

I don't know whether that final bit was too corny or not..ryan leaving to the ghetto in theresa's rusty bunged up car with marissa leaving to the mansion in her glitzy limo.. then staring out of the huge mansion like a disillusioned isolated princess whilst seth sailed off into the sunset.

yeah, it's corny, but i guess it works.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i didnt notice the mirroring

it was very sad

no it hasn't been confirmed the baby is his, so i don't think it is, more complications for the sotry line if it's not his (she could pretend it's his because she doesn't want the other guy being the father, she wants ryan to be attached to her in some way) and there are too many complications if it is his.

the kirsten thing was a shock - whos baby do you think it was? i think it was either jimmys (to open up the fact that jimmy married julie because she was pregnant, and so he would have married the love of his life kirsten if she had told him) or another guys if she cheated, but that's something totally new altogether

muahaha caleb is broke, jimmy is rich, the opened up the fact julie now knows marissa doesn't want to be there

great finale

Althea

iambored said:
the kirsten thing was a shock - whos baby do you think it was?
I haven't speculated whose baby it is yet, but I think it being Jimmy's is a strong possibility - I think it will come out soon though, if Theresa knows and all... it might be one of the potential storylines for the Second Season...

Althea

johnson said:
oMg wOwzeRZ 4ril!?!$!1
:).

johnson said:
I don't know whether that final bit was too corny or not..ryan leaving to the ghetto in theresa's rusty bunged up car with marissa leaving to the mansion in her glitzy limo.. then staring out of the huge mansion like a disillusioned isolated princess whilst seth sailed off into the sunset.

yeah, it's corny, but i guess it works.
I don't think it was that corny... I thought it was kind of realistic, with everyone sort of reverting back to their old characters... and Kirsten crying made it a little less corny because I don't think I've ever seen her character lose control of her emotions :rolleyes:.

deviant2004

HSC
hmm i think the season finale was a bit overhyped. It wasn't particularly great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)