the OC (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Channel ten are really playing up the episodes :rolleyes:

My favourite quotes this ep:
Julie: Just one little stripper, trying to make his way in the world....... Naked.
-----------------
Seth: Dude, what do we do? I don't want to get thrown out of the hotel. I love the hotel. I wanna marry the hotel and have little gambling-addicted alcoholic kids with it. Is that wrong?
-----------------
Kirsten: There are four men dressed as firemen in our living room! And now they're not dressed as anything at all!
Sandy: Try to keep them off of the furniture, honey.

Sandy and Kirsten are the funniest parents imo.. too cool

I'm so glad Caleb got punched.. it's been a long time coming, the bastard was getting away with everything.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
so summer and seth are back together
i dont know whether thats good or bad, if she was shallow enough to dump him because her dad didn't like him then i dont think she deserves him, but whatever

Italia

HSC
Althea said:
I know :)! I'll have to find another TV show good enough to become addicted to until the Second Season of the O.C. ...maybe One Tree Hill if it proves worth watching....
you mean the 3rd season.....i've been told season one and two were combined together this year so we could catch up to america by next year.......i could be wrong

Althea

I loved last night's episode - so many hilarious lines (particulary that Seth/Las Vegas one you mentioned eLmo :D!).

I'm happy that Seth and Summer are back together... but what about her dad :confused:? He was the problem they broke up in the first place!

And I wonder if Ryan is going to be a father....?

And because Sandy and Jamie found out about what Caleb was up to, I wonder if they will withdraw the sale and open the restaurant :confused:? I hope so, I wanted it to open :)!

And yay, another ep tonight :)... but alas, the last for this year :(.

Althea

Italia said:
you mean the 3rd season.....i've been told season one and two were combined together this year so we could catch up to america by next year.......i could be wrong
Hmmm :confused:... that's not what I heared. It seems we are perpetually behind the U.S. in TV shows and they have only just begun Season Two over there... I doubt they would have shown it to Australia first :).

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i was wondering if caleb was really up to what sandy thought he was, bc in the restaurant caleb and the other dude confimred nothing, sandy just ranted and left. i'm wondering if there's gonna be a lil about face when caleb turns out to be doing something else. but man it was good when jimmy punched him!

Althea

eLmo said:
Seth: Dude, what do we do? I don't want to get thrown out of the hotel. I love the hotel. I wanna marry the hotel and have little gambling-addicted alcoholic kids with it. Is that wrong?
That was my favourite line of the episode :D!

Also, it was so funny watching Seth admit that he had never seen a prostitute and all of a sudden he is
surrounded by four :D!

Althea

I also found it funny how Seth was waking up Ryan at the beginning of the episode, particularly how he was playing on Ryan's insecurities with the Theresa/Marissa thing :)...

A dissapointment with this episode was the fact that Ryan is doing thing's that a normal sixteen-year-old kid
just wouldn't normally do... like playing poker with an underground group :confused:... anyway, that's just my personal opinion :)!

Fry

good news everyone! channel 10 are going to show an OC special next week which includes behind the scene footage and bloopers plus interviews with the cast. i wonder what they are going to show in its old timeslot in the following week. :confused:

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
excellent, this will get me through next week, i'll deal with the weke after when it comes!

Althea

Fry said:
good news everyone! channel 10 are going to show an OC special next week which includes behind the scene footage and bloopers plus interviews with the cast. i wonder what they are going to show in its old timeslot in the following week. :confused:
That is so cool :)... does this mean that Season Two might be imminent :D?

Last edited:

Fry

Italia said:
they would NEVER do that. every single show we have here that isn't Australian is behind and it's meant to be that way. and besides, they would never air new episodes of The OC during the non-ratings period.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
cos shows arent given ratings during then
ratings are a representative idea of what proportions of the population watch certain shows/channels
it is guaged through a certain spread of people that have signal sensors fitted to their teles or something
the ratings are used for television stations to gauge how much they can charge for the advertisement spaces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)