• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (30 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Do you know when it would be likely that the Second Season will begin? I hate being behind the U.S. :)!
I don't know unfortunately:(. We are usually at least six months behind America in airing television shows though:(. Someone said they think it should start before winter though, so that would be good:).

Fry

Merethrond said:
A few things I am surprised that no-one mentioned. You know on the drive to Tijuana when Summer was complaining about Seth's taste in music and that he was going to slow? Well they reused a few lines, but instead this time Seth was complaining about Ryan's taste in music and Ryan was complaining about how slow Seth was driving.
no one bothered mentioned it because it was so obvious.

Merethrond said:
Thirdly what was the go with Seth's Nana calling him Sethela? Haha. Lastly, what was Seth thinking when he called Natalie Portman hot? She is so overrated, in my opinion.
it might be his full name? does anyone know what Seth's nationality is anyway? and are you kidding?? Natalie Portman is gorgeous!! he has good taste in women. well, except for Kate Bosworth..i don't find her that attractive.

Fry

Althea said:
Do you know when it would be likely that the Second Season will begin? I hate being behind the U.S. :)!
channel 10 usually starts airing new shows around Feb/March, but since we got The OC in June they might start airing it then. not entirely sure though, im just assuming.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I was reading one of the sunday papers real estate section today and saw that Adam Brody recently snuck into Sydney and was considering a purchase in Manly....

Im sure that gets all you female brody fans juices going! :p

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Atotoi said:
I was reading one of the sunday papers real estate section today and saw that Adam Brody recently snuck into Sydney and was considering a purchase in Manly....

yeah i saw that
was dissapointed would have liked to have seen him
he is a hottie

i hope they don't wait till june to start the next series
feb/march would be okay ... i think
ill probs just download it

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
oh and in the thread about shows in non ratings period
routemarker had the propsed times for channels
and for channel 10
they had to episodes of the O.C didn't say if it was season 1 or 2 though
just thought i would point that out to everyone

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
no one bothered mentioned it because it was so obvious.
I know it was obvious but it was weird how they repeated it, especially the "Game Plan" quote. They acted as if they had ever said it before and Ryan had no knowledge of it:confused:.

Fry said:
it might be his full name? does anyone know what Seth's nationality is anyway? and are you kidding?? Natalie Portman is gorgeous!! he has good taste in women. well, except for Kate Bosworth..i don't find her that attractive.
Yeah, obviously it is his real name, but it is a pretty weird name. Is Seth always short for Sethela:confused:?

I have to disagree. I do not find her attractive at all. I have no idea who Kate Bosworth is so I cannot comment on her:p.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
I have no idea who Kate Bosworth is so I cannot comment on her:p.
she was in that movie about surf chick.. i have a mind blank on the name and she was in the show young americans she has blonde hair.... i am sure she is in other things as well

waterfowl

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, obviously it is his real name, but it is a pretty weird name. Is Seth always short for Sethela:confused:?
Perhaps it is just his nickname!?
Example, my grandfather calls me Fred and thats not even close to my name. Sethela is probably just a name she came up with when he was young (in the mythical land of the OC script).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
In the show he is part-Jewish (through Sandy I think)... but are you after his real life nationality? I think (well, according to TV Hits) that he was born in San Diego, California :).
Yeah, that is what it says in his IMDb profile as well:).

Atotoi said:

That is pretty cool. I wonder if he is wanting to spend more time in Australia:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
she was in that movie about surf chick.. i have a mind blank on the name and she was in the show young americans she has blonde hair.... i am sure she is in other things as well
She has been in the following movies and television shows:

Bee Season (2005) (completed) .... Chali
Beyond the Sea (2004) .... Sandra Dee
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004) .... Rosalee Futch
Advantage Hart (2003) .... Trinity Montage
Wonderland (2003/I) .... Dawn Schiller
Rules of Attraction, The (2002) .... Kelly
Blue Crush (2002) .... Anne Marie Chadwick
Newcomers, The (2000) .... Courtney Docherty
Remember the Titans (2000) .... Emma Hoyt
"Young Americans" (2000) TV Series .... Bella Banks
Horse Whisperer, The (1998) (as Catherine Bosworth) .... Judith

No wonder I haven't heard of her though, I have never seen any of those movies or television shows. She looks OK from her IMDb profile picture though:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
waterfowl said:
Perhaps it is just his nickname!?
Example, my grandfather calls me Fred and thats not even close to my name. Sethela is probably just a name she came up with when he was young (in the mythical land of the OC script).
Yeah, I suppose that could happen. I guess we will never know though. I am going with Seth being short for Sethela though:).

Fry

Blue Crush is pretty well-known but she is best known for being Orlando Bloom's girlfriend.

petemuse

HSC
N/A
blue crush was a crap movie, even my surfire friends admit it was bad

Fry

petemuse said:
i haven't seen it. i liked the show 'Young Americans' though, it was a spin-off Dawson's Creek. pity it got cancelled cos it was way better than DC.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
Blue Crush is pretty well-known but she is best known for being Orlando Bloom's girlfriend.
Yeah, I have heard of the movie, just never seen it:).

petemuse said:
If they want to see a Surfing video they should get a proper one. I don't think it is supposed to be a real surfing movie. It more tells a story with surfing as the backdrop doesn't it? Kind of like Point Break:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
only two more episodes :D
i hope they are good
last weeks weren't as intereseting as they were made out to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)