the OC (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah they did
didn't he sell the house for that reason
and then caleb brought it as an investment?
Oh, that's right, I remember now:). That reminds me, you know how Caleb Nichol bought the Lighthouse off Sandy and Jimmy and was going to sell it to the property developer/investor in Los Vegas, well what I want to know is why didn't that guy just buy it off the guy who sold it to Sandy and Jimmy in the first place:confused:? That would have made more sense:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
MoNNiE said:
that wasn't really a spoiler cus we saw in the final episode on wednesday with her and the whisky..when ryan left with theresa

us is only up to season 2 episode 3..!
No, but it implied that she is going to have a drinking problem in Season 2:mad:.

waterfowl

HSC
Merethrond said:
That reminds me, you know how Caleb Nichol bought the Lighthouse off Sandy and Jimmy and was going to sell it to the property developer/investor in Los Vegas, well what I want to know is why didn't that guy just buy it off the guy who sold it to Sandy and Jimmy in the first place:confused:? That would have made more sense:).
Probably because he didn't exist in the script yet.

Fry

concession said:
but its written in script

whats going to happen to the 'people' is already written

how boring would life be if you knew what was going to happen

i dont mind people liking the show

but when people discuss it like

"they should get together"
"she is such a bitch"

etc etc

it annoys me

i posted in the thread because i said i had watched it and like you, i thought i'd voice my opinion.

escapism is good but keep it to yourself

that's the dumbest thing ive ever heard. written in script? what show or movie doesn't follow a script? well, apart from reality shows. duh...the show has to follow a script to make it interesting cos if it didn't it would be very bland and boring. i prefer The OC over Big Brother any day. and we are what you call the 'audience', we don't know what is going to happen. however, we can predict what happens or like some people, look up spoilers. that does take away the suspense of the show but that's their problem. what do you mean by keeping escapism to ourselves? we enjoy this watching this show and discussing it with other fans. now life would be boring if we kept everything to ourselves, wouldn't it?

Fry

Merethrond said:
When Caleb Nichol said to Marissa that he knew everything, how did he possibly know that Julie Cooper was having sex with Luke?
there a many possibilities but what it tells us that he is more switched on than he might first appear. this might possibly be revealed in the next season. right now it's still open for speculation.

Merethrond said:
Next, in the last episode Marissa said that she loved Ryan, and that got me thinking, did Ryan ever end up telling her that he loved back in the first time that she said that a few episodes back?
no, he didn't.

Merethrond said:
A minor point, but has anyone else noticed how Ryan keeps taking Marissa's car without even asking her most of the time, just as if it is his car:p.
er yeah, i don't really pay attention to that kinda stuff but he needs a car to get from place to place in emergencies and since they are going out it makes sense to borrow hers.

Merethrond said:
Next, I don't know why Sandy wouldn't just force Ryan to not go to Chino and bash Eddie when he found out that Eddie has bashed Theresa before. I mean, why would he just let him go and bash him and end up in Juvinile Detention again:rolleyes:?
Sandy can't physically force him not to go. it's just not his style and besides, it could get nasty and damage their cordial relationship.

Merethrond said:
Next, I can't believe Ryan ddn't even say goodbye to Marissa before he left:(!
their goodbye sort of took place at the wedding. she knew he was leaving, they danced, embraced and so forth.

Merethrond said:
Also, as others have said it is awesome how Julie Cooper left Jimmy Cooper because he lost all his money and now she is marrying someone who is just about to go bankrupt:D!
yep, very ironic isn't it.

Merethrond said:
Also, on that note, they keep referring to Jimmy Cooper as a felon and yet did they ever explain how he got out of going to gaol?
the 'felon' term is kind of exaggerated. i don't really know how he lost all of his clients cash but it was through mismanagement and not on purpose. he didn't steal their money and he went bankrupt too. his clients could've easily took him to court, but then that would be a whole other storyline.

Merethrond said:
I have decided that I am going to download season 2 of "The O.C." on the Internet if I get Broadband next week. All the spoliers that I read/heard about last season ruined it for me and I can see that it is already happening for Season 2:mad:. I knew just about evertything that was going to happen about half way thourgh the season:vcross:!
aww...you finally decided to join the downloading club instead of waiting. well, i would too if i had cable. the best thing to avoid being spoiled is to stay away from this thread. too many bloody inconsiderate people!

Fry

MoNNiE said:
that wasn't really a spoiler cus we saw in the final episode on wednesday with her and the whisky..when ryan left with theresa

us is only up to season 2 episode 3..!
a spoiler is a spoiler and channel 10 gave away too much in the ads and ruined the suprise of the finale for me. :mad:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Fry said:
yeah, that's what i was thinking. i don't remember hearing anything about a baby! and i don't think she is the type of person that would cheat on her husband.
don';t know if this has been answered - when teresa was talking she said "oh but nothing like this would happen to you, you're so perfect blah blah" and kirsten didn't say anything. teresa said sorry. when kirsten was talking to her husband she said she knew how teresa was feeling, he asked how, she didn't answers, hesitated and came up with something - IMPLYING she has had an abortion

i don't think caleb knows anything about julie and luke. i think that line was showing he THINKS he knows everything but he doesn't - setting up for some problems when he finds out.

i think it will be the other dude's baby, so then seth will come back, i think it might take an episode or 2

ten are reloading th ebest eps every tues!

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
man what the hell is goiong oon where is episode 4 of season 2 its not on any majior torrents atm why the hell isnt it out yet they always come out at 3pm on friday arvo wtf is going on with the usa? when is it on?

waterfowl

HSC
Just saw an add on Ten::
"We will be reloading all the juciest OC episodes throughout summer" or something to that effect

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
read episode guides on the oc website....it tells the stuff that happens in the next season

7th Sign

HSC
wtf is the usa doing changing their days that the show is going to be on or some bs :|

sux to be wotching the oc on tv :|

new episodes wont be out for ages :)

pm me and ill hook u up

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
there a many possibilities but what it tells us that he is more switched on than he might first appear. this might possibly be revealed in the next season. right now it's still open for speculation.
I tend to be thinking along the lines of iambored below:).

Fry said:
no, he didn't.
Haha, so she has said it at least twice now and he hasn't said it at all:p.

Fry said:
er yeah, i don't really pay attention to that kinda stuff but he needs a car to get from place to place in emergencies and since they are going out it makes sense to borrow hers.
I pay attention to everything:p! He seems to take it all the time, even when she says no:p.

Fry said:
Sandy can't physically force him not to go. it's just not his style and besides, it could get nasty and damage their cordial relationship.
What would you rather do? Be a bit physical and save him from ruining his life, or let him go to Juvenile Detention but still keep the good relationship. As they say, Ryan would wish Sandy had done it when he is older. Anya, it didn't eventuate because Ryan turned back before he got to Chino so this is a bit meaningless anyway:p.

Fry said:
their goodbye sort of took place at the wedding. she knew he was leaving, they danced, embraced and so forth.
Still, I would have said one last goodbye:(.

Fry said:
yep, very ironic isn't it.
Yeah, and satisfying:uhhuh:!

Fry said:
the 'felon' term is kind of exaggerated. i don't really know how he lost all of his clients cash but it was through mismanagement and not on purpose. he didn't steal their money and he went bankrupt too. his clients could've easily took him to court, but then that would be a whole other storyline.
What happened was that when he lost some of his money (actually most of it:p) he then dipped into his clients money to reinvest (which is what was illegal) so that he could make his money back. However he lost all of that too. He didn't go bankrupt because I remember him saying to Sandy that he wanted to apply for "number five" or something, which meant apply for bankruptcy, but Sandy said "do you think that will make this go away, what you did was illegal and the only way you can fix it is if you pay them back". So he sold his house to Caleb Nichol:).

Fry said:
aww...you finally decided to join the downloading club instead of waiting. well, i would too if i had cable. the best thing to avoid being spoiled is to stay away from this thread. too many bloody inconsiderate people!
It is not that I don't mind waiting, it is that if I don't download the season I will end up either reading about what happens here, or one of my mates will tell me:mad:. I did stay away for a while but people convinced me to come back because there were no spoilers in the period I was gone:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
a spoiler is a spoiler and channel 10 gave away too much in the ads and ruined the suprise of the finale for me. :mad:
That is why I stopped watching the previews, although there was not much point because it turned pout I knew just about everything that was going to happen:mad:(.

iambored said:
i don't think caleb knows anything about julie and luke. i think that line was showing he THINKS he knows everything but he doesn't - setting up for some problems when he finds out.
As above, that is what I was thinking:).

iambored said:
i think it will be the other dude's baby, so then seth will come back, i think it might take an episode or 2
Even if it is Eddie's baby then Ryan said he will still want to stay with Theresa to raise the kid because he doesn't want the baby to grow up like him, which is the kind of upbringing the baby will have if it is raised by Eddie. That is what makes me think Theresa will have a miscarriage. Do you mean it will take an episode or two for Seth to come back:eek:? What is he going to do in the meantime:confused:?

iambored said:
ten are reloading th ebest eps every tues!
I think they should replay all of the episodes or none at all:p.

Fry said:
i hope they show The Debut...i love that episode.
Do you mean the first episode, as in "The Pilot"? If so, that is the only episode I want to see again because I missed the first ten or some minutes of it:mad:!

Eight said:
wtf is the usa doing changing their days that the show is going to be on or some bs :|

sux to be wotching the oc on tv :|

new episodes wont be out for ages :)

pm me and ill hook u up
I would rather watching it on the television. You get a clearer and bigger picture:). Can't you get The O.C. episodes just off any P2P file sharing program:)?

Last edited:

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
there was no OC in the US this week because of thanksgiving week (or some other piss poor excuse to not show anything this week)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i feel bad... i gave in to temptation and went onto the oc site and read about what happens in the first ep of season 2... someone slap me lol

Fry

Merethrond said:
What would you rather do? Be a bit physical and save him from ruining his life, or let him go to Juvenile Detention but still keep the good relationship. As they say, Ryan would wish Sandy had done it when he is older. Anya, it didn't eventuate because Ryan turned back before he got to Chino so this is a bit meaningless anyway .
i would never force anyone to do anything against their own will. Sandy is not his real father anyway, he can't control him and Ryan can use that against him. It's Ryan's life so if he stuffs it up and blows his chances it's his fault. if Sandy wanted to stop him, he could've threatened him by saying he couldn't live with the Cohens anymore if he went.

Merethrond said:
Do you mean the first episode, as in "The Pilot"? If so, that is the only episode I want to see again because I missed the first ten or some minutes of it !
no, that was the cotillion episode. go to http://www.tvtome.com/OC/guide.html to check out the title of the episodes.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
i would never force anyone to do anything against their own will. Sandy is not his real father anyway, he can't control him and Ryan can use that against him. It's Ryan's life so if he stuffs it up and blows his chances it's his fault. if Sandy wanted to stop him, he could've threatened him by saying he couldn't live with the Cohens anymore if he went.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect Sandy to get into a full on fight with Ryan but just do something like what you said to stop him form doing something stupid. Sandy is his guardian which is close enough to being his father. Legally he has the same powers I think:).

Fry said:
no, that was the cotillion episode. go to http://www.tvtome.com/OC/guide.html to check out the title of the episodes.
I actually thought that was the episode, I was just not sure:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)