the OC (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
iambored said:
brody was in gilmore girls?
Haha, did you only just realise? It has been discussed on his that often (although must admit it was toward the start o the season):).

AsyLum said:
Theyre the ones from the US. Two Specials. I dont know what reloaded is, i think its just Channel Ten's way of keeping interest and perhaps negotiating for the two specials.
Reloaded just means "repeats":). Thanks for hiding your spoilers:).

Althea

Merethrond said:
Hmm, I don't really like watching repeats unless it has been a while since I saw them (with comedy shows being the exception). I find it boring when I know what is going to happen but after a year to two you forget some things and so it is good again:).
Hhhm... I'm usually only like that with movies. With TV series in mind, I like to see how the characters have changed and thats why repeats aren't that bad to watch :) - especially when the only thing else that is on TV at the same time is All Saints and CSI (no offense intended towards those of you here devoted to these series :))!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
weren't there supposed to be specials/bloopers/other sort of crap on tonight? I was looking forward to it, but was disappointed to see a repeat :(.
Read the past two pages:p.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I reckon they'll show the specials just before S2 starts, like they did in the US, just to ensure that everyone's still up to speed or interested or whatever.

SPOILERS

And I've been stewing it over for the last couple of days - did the first episode of S2 seem a bit non-OC to anybody else that's seen it? I don't really know how to explain it, but it just felt different, and I didn't really like it. Hope it goes back to the way it was.

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
I reckon they'll show the specials just before S2 starts, like they did in the US, just to ensure that everyone's still up to speed or interested or whatever.
Yeah, that is what I thought they would do from the beginning. I was surprised when I saw them advertising it a week or so ago:).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Remember they have to resolve some notion of continuity, for the sake of the series, when they first came out with the first season, it was without any background and they could do whatever now they have to obviously be mindful of plots :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
repeats are still good....

but the thing is, the tijuana episode was the first one i watched.... but hey, still good

they should just reair the whole series. damn id watch it

Keen

MD
HSC
I've seen both of the 'mid-series' episodes and I think they were a waste of time, mildly intersting but nothing to get worked up about.

Keen

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
It wasn't that different... I don't know if you're up to date with America, but I thought the Marissa and DJ thing could've been introduced better... it just seemed like it was really sudden

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
It wasn't that different... I don't know if you're up to date with America, but I thought the Marissa and DJ thing could've been introduced better... it just seemed like it was really sudden
marissa and dj is such a boring story, i hope they stop it and kill off both of them

Althea

dani_danoz said:
The O.C sucks.
It does now :rolleyes:? Ah, its still a mystery why people who hate the O.C. still post here...

I know last nights episode was a repeat but I just want to say... I forgot how horrible Summer used to be! She was completely talking Ryan down and was treating poor Seth like total trash!

Yet that episode has one of my favourite Seth lines :D:

Seth: Chivalry's dead sugar. :)

Oh I hope they air the Second Season soon... or I'm going to have to give in to temptation... and download :D!

Fry

this is probably the crappiest piece of dialogue ive ever heard on the show:

Marissa: I don't care, Ryan. I don't care about cheese sticks, I don't care about ding dongs and I really don't care that I walked in on you with some girl, or woman, whatever.
Ryan: The only reason I was with her was because you were clearly back with Luke.
Marissa: I was not back with Luke.
Ryan: But you are now, right?
Marissa: Right.
Ryan: Good.
Marissa: Great. So we'll just go to Mexico, split up so we don't have to talk to each other ever again.
Ryan: Sounds like a plan. By the way, you could've knocked first.
Marissa: Did you ever wonder why I went to the pool house to find you?
Ryan: Everyday. Here's your chance. Clear the air. Tell me.
Marissa: (pauses) Cheese sticks, I hate ding dongs. (wtf?)

actually the whole scene was excruciating to watch and the acting was beyond awful.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Over here .. they showed the 2nd last episode of season 1 this week so I get to see the final again.. I'm sure it's repeats though..coz I don't think they can be behind australia right?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
Over here .. they showed the 2nd last episode of season 1 this week so I get to see the final again.. I'm sure it's repeats though..coz I don't think they can be behind australia right?
At first I didn't know what to think when you said "over here", but now I see:p. Yeah, I would say it would have to be repeats:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah summer was bad. luke was worse, i forgot i used to hate him.

i forgot about the storyline with the work mate of kirsten's husband

hey eLmo's in london! i didn't understand what you meant at first either

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, look at this television show that premiered in America this year. It is called "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". Could they be any less discreet on their intention to copy the real/original "The O.C." television show:p? Its IMDb page can be found here:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)