• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, I know you weren't referring to her in that way. Yeah, she is very funky and I like her attitude. I think her character is refreshing after the typical girlie characters of Marissa, Summer, Anna and Lindsay. Alex not only takes over as the hottest girl in The O.C. but as the hottest girl in Hollywood I would say:D.
lol i say someones in love
but anyway love ur new sig... that was so funny

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
lol i say someones in love
Yeah, I would say you are right. The things is, I have since found out she is married:(.

mizz_smee said:
but anyway love ur new sig... that was so funny
Yeah, I thought it was great. One of the funniest things in The O.C. so far:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Has anyone downloaded the two The O.C. Specials that aired in America in the two weeks preceding Season Two? I had forgotten all about them but I am going to download them both tonight I think:cool:.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Has anyone downloaded the two The O.C. Specials that aired in America in the two weeks preceding Season Two? I had forgotten all about them but I am going to download them both tonight I think:cool:.
i havent even finished episode six
i am not allowed to download ANYTHING at all
coz we have no firewall and virus protection on our computer
damn u people
plz tell me if they are worth it
i rekon that channel 10 will/should show the specials before they air season 2

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i havent even finished episode six
i am not allowed to download ANYTHING at all
coz we have no firewall and virus protection on our computer
damn u people
plz tell me if they are worth it
i rekon that channel 10 will/should show the specials before they air season 2
Yeah, I will let everyone know if they are worth it after I watch them probably tomorrow or over the weekend. Yeah, I would say Channel Ten will show them before season two airs, just like they did in America:).

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
I have the entire second season on dvd's, my brother got them for me. so much more happens and the new characters that they put on the show suck cause it feels different. and it goes back to normal after about the 5th episode because marissa is going out with her gardener and summer is in denial cause she is going out with a guy the exact same as seth. seth moves to portland with luke and lukes dad and they get normal jobs but then he comes back when ryan comes back from atlanta

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
um, spoiler tags please. use
text[/ spolier] only without the space in the last brackets. and don't be surprised if some people get angry...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
damn, i rolled over that tag without thinking! am DLing ep 7 now, it's my own stupid fault!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
am i the only one that isnt downloading the 2nd season?? i feel so left out lol...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i really liked ep 7...
i liked seth's drunken state, especially his stealh - rolling over the car was great! also, when summer smells seth's breath and says "you smell like marissa... you're drunk!" sad when jimmy left, hopefully marissa moves on a bit now tho. i liked her calling julie a whore though, he he he

Fry

_muse_ said:
am i the only one that isnt downloading the 2nd season?? i feel so left out lol...
im not. i couldn't be bothered..i'll just wait til it comes on tv.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
you won't feel lost when it starts on tv
but who knows how many episodes we will have seen

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
trust me, i'll be watching it all again when it comes on tv, and will be very happy to talk about it without have to use spoiler tag thingies!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I have episode seven and the two The O.C. Specials sitting on my hard drive but I haven't had enough time or quiet to watch them yet:(.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Watch it, you won't be dissappointed. Best episode this season, I reckon. All the usual angst and twists and shit, and with more humour than usual ("you smell like Coop" is one of the funniest things I've ever heard)... And I'd forgotten how funny the Valentine's Day episode last season was (on Reloaded this week). That song was classic "Hello sunshine!"

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, that episode was good, but not the best this season, in my opinion. It was awesome to see Modest Mouse playing live:cool:. How good would it be to be an actor on The O.C. and getting to see all these awesome bands play:D! Seth was hilarious as usual. I could not stop laughing when he first walked into the Modest Mouse show and said "hey" to Alex, trying to act all tough:D.

Has anyone else noticed that Seth has been getting more screen time than Ryan this season:)?

I already knew that Jimmy was going to leave sometime this season because I accidentally read it on IMDb:mad: It was sad seeing him leave though:(.

Marissa is so messed up. I think she has cried in every episode and most of the time for no good reason really:).

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I love the fact that my mum decided she would watch the OC with me on tuesday for the first time. Yes. The episode where everyone's having sex. Made a great impression on her ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)