• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I think someone said before that some television shows have a break until February 2005. The O.C. might be one of them:(.

That is earlier than I expected. Isn't that still the non-rating period:)?
It's still our non rating period (non ratings = summer holidays), but wouldn't America's non rating period be during our winter/their summer?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
in america theyre ratings periods are February, May, July, and November. These months are called sweeps and they determine advertising rates.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
steph@nie said:
It's still our non rating period (non ratings = summer holidays), but wouldn't America's non rating period be during our winter/their summer?
What I meant was that I thought this was a relatively successful show and would be shown in the ratings period. However, it looks like it will be starting a bit before, but I suppose it will run into the ratings period:).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
NO that dude is such a funny bastard in season 2 :(

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Jimmy can't leave now... his character is just getting really good... maybe he can come back later... is he chosing to leave or is he getting kicked off?

i think that it is ratings time in america right now coz it is their winter

Krangelus said:
i hope they make the OC into a movie
i doubt it and what would they put into it anyways?
the show already has enough twists to it...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just watched the second and third episode of season two and I thought they were awesome. The music just keeps getting better. Now that I have ADSL I am going to start downloading every song that they play on each episode:cool:. I can't believe that "The Walkmen" played! I love that band:cool:!

I don't know if this is really a spoiler but it is better to be on the safe side. With the two new girls that were introduced into the show, it keeps my theory going that every single girl that has been on The O.C. is pretty:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh my god, the fourth episode was awesome. This season is so much better than last season. I was starting to get bored of The O.C. toward the end of last season but The O.C. is once again my favourite show:cool:. How good are The Killers. I can't believe they have had two awesome bands play live two weeks in a row. I hope this continues. Haha, you have got to love the "group hang":cool:!

P.S. I just watched the "HRHD - AC 3.5.1 - VFUA" version of the episode I downloaded and I didn't notice any difference in sound or picture. So my advice to people is not to worry about that version and save yourself 350 MB:).

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OMG sssssstop with the spoilers i keep reading them and now i know everything !

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
OMG sssssstop with the spoilers i keep reading them and now i know everything !
I hate spoilers myself so I make sure not to spoil anything for anyone else, but there is no way any of that is spoilers. I will put it is spoiler tags anyway:).

Annegelic said:
so do i ! why dont u episode-downloaders burn season 2 on a cd and distribute it so i can buy it ?
Oh, that would get us into twice the trouble with the authorities if they somehow found out:eek:.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
don't run your mouse over the spoilers! i haven't, i'm happy in my ignorance

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Krangelus said:
the oc returns with fresh episodes on the 6th Jan 05
I just realised you and everyone else was talking about America and not Australia. I don't know how I didn't pick up on it:eek:.

prima_donna

HSC
If The OC was returning anytime soon I'm pretty sure channel 10 would be advertising it like crazy. It'll probably return in Feb or March.

Evansy

HSC
im soo sick of seeing the EPS that i have already seen, like they are going over and over and over i just wished the new ones would come on.....

Amryllis

HSC
Considering the 1st season didn't start until mid-year in 2004, it's probably going to be a long wait before they're gonna show the 2nd season in Australia... Plus now they have Summerland, One Tree Hill, and Footballers' Wives to show first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)