• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
I loved how they had Caravan playing during the Summer/Seth & Anna/Seth scenes!
Is that a name of a band:confused:?

Cicciolina said:
The way Anna talks really irks me though. IT's kinda like how Drew Barrymore speaks - with the lisp, but more monotone and slower.
I don't mind Anna's voice actually. She also pulls faces all the time:).

eLmo said:
Because she thought it was Seth coming back from his boiling peas...or wherever he went off to.. she was even talking to him from the bathroom remember?
Yeah, I got that she thought it was Seth she was talking to but I didn't (and still don't) understand why she was so shocked:confused:?

Anyway, tonights episode was another great episode, Seth continues to be a champion. I am a bit worried about them showing a trailer to an upcoming miniseries and not showing the preview to next weeks episode though. I don't like the sound of that. I hope the show hasn't been cancelled:(.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..maybe "shocked" is the wrong word..and no one else knew that she and seth were in the pool house + the situation was a sort of taboo for her..so she didn't really expect someone else to come in..

atleast next week we get 2 episodes yay! :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
..maybe "shocked" is the wrong word..and no one else knew that she and seth were in the pool house + the situation was a sort of taboo for her..so she didn't really expect someone else to come in..
It is Sandy's house though and he does live there, so you would expect him to be there. Anyway, no big deal really:).

eLmo said:
atleast next week we get 2 episodes yay! :D
We do:D? Awesome! And here I was thinking that they might have cancelled it:D.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Merethrond said:
It is Sandy's house though and he does live there, so you would expect him to be there. Anyway, no big deal really:).

We do:D? Awesome! And here I was thinking that they might have cancelled it:D.
goddamn...they shouldve cancelled it

emzy

HSC
so is any one gonna talk about tonight's episode.......

alot went down. i really hate how in all these shows, all the teenager characters who originally hate each other, always end up as friends aka luke and ryan?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Wasn't a bad episode tonight, although the whole telling the truth thing was a bit cheesy. Highlight was definitely Seth's little apology to Anna+Summer. Must say if Seth was a real person, it'd have really taken something to pull something that corny off and still make it sound sincere. *goes home to practice*

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
neeja said:
goddamn...they shouldve cancelled it
I'm suprised that you actually take the time to read through this thread and respond seeing as you hate the OC so much :rolleyes:

prima_donna

HSC
jim_green said:
Highlight was definitely Seth's little apology to Anna+Summer. Must say if Seth was a real person, it'd have really taken something to pull something that corny off and still make it sound sincere. *goes home to practice*
Yeah, that made me laugh. Very corny how they added the sentimental music in the background too.

Also, the kiss between the two men was very disturbing. I didn't think they would actually show it.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
prima_donna said:
Yeah, that made me laugh. Very corny how they added the sentimental music in the background too.

Also, the kiss between the two men was very disturbing. I didn't think they would actually show it.
disturbing how? i don't think they should say they're dealing with "issues" and then cover it in bubbles. i don't see why men kissing is any worse than all the hetero makeout scenes they've had so far...

but yes, seth's apology almost had me in tears. so sweet. the question is, what happens once summer finds out he's going on a date with anna as well? i mean obviously it doesn't bother anna that he's seeing summer the night after THEIR date as it was her who suggested it.

Cicciolina

HSC
Caravan is the name of a famous jazz song :)

I liked Anna's outfits, she's really good at putting the unexpected together and making it work. She actually makes me want to buy turquoise tights now.

The songs in this episode were great too!

Fry

Anna's the queen of style. :D i thought the episode was kinda average. Summer should really lay off the red lipstick

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
prima_donna said:
yeh, that was pretty gross >.< not that i have a problem with gays.. just rather not see the visuals =/

seth rocks ! such a geek but still gotta love him. that speech.. funny he said that, then the next thing, he's making dates with both of them. kinda contradicts what he said, isn't it ?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Annegelic said:
seth rocks ! such a geek but still gotta love him. that speech.. funny he said that, then the next thing, he's making dates with both of them. kinda contradicts what he said, isn't it ?
atleast now both girls know that he's got dates with the two of them..

Althea

I agree - the kiss (between the guys) was a little too much. Yet, that's good in the way that it deals with the reality of the issues rather disguising them. It also lent more feeling to how Luke and Ryan would react/feel!

Yes, the little apology from Seth to Summer/Anna was funny. I also loved Seth's line at the end of the show when they were off to school... I think it went...

Seth: And I'm still Seth Cohen.

And yes... I love Anna's style. It is so indiviudal and her whole personality (even the way she speaks) lets her pull it off!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Althea said:
I agree - the kiss (between the guys) was a little too much. Yet, that's good in the way that it deals with the reality of the issues rather disguising them. It also lent more feeling to how Luke and Ryan would react/feel!

Yes, the little apology from Seth to Summer/Anna was funny. I also loved Seth's line at the end of the show when they were off to school... I think it went...

Seth: And I'm still Seth Cohen.

And yes... I love Anna's style. It is so indiviudal and her whole personality (even the way she speaks) lets her pull it off!
haha yeh my mum saw it shes like.. thats wrong... lol

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
glitter burns said:
I didn't think Summer knows about Anna's date with Seth?
oh well she will... and then she goes off and does her little comic book thing

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i also don't like the way anna talks

good next weeks has 2 episodes,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)