• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The offical EE2 bitch and procastination thread (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

amoz: I have replied to your PM (in 2 parts, because I hit the character limit). If it didn't go through, let me know.

monique66

hmmm...did any of the o4ers do a script by any chance? i need to ask some questions...

Side note: Meh...i'm back to hating my MW again, i've re-written 3/4 in 2 days and STILL hate it! What is with this?!

J

jhakka

ujuphleg did a screenplay for her major work, so I would suggest sending a PM her way.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
damnation said:
hmmm...did any of the o4ers do a script by any chance? i need to ask some questions...

Side note: Meh...i'm back to hating my MW again, i've re-written 3/4 in 2 days and STILL hate it! What is with this?!
at least you have something to rewrite....damn unfinished first draft, WHY DO YOU KEEP WRITING YOURSELF >.< arghhh i feel i might be a thousand over by the end of it. or maybe even more than 9000 :|

monique66

tez0r said:
at least you have something to rewrite....damn unfinished first draft, WHY DO YOU KEEP WRITING YOURSELF >.< arghhh i feel i might be a thousand over by the end of it. or maybe even more than 9000 :|
i wish i had done a short story...it would be much more interesting than reworking the same old script...god, it sucks!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Scripts rock! They are by far the best form of them all. Quit regretting damnation. For better or worse you are stuck with your screenplay. If you want help, you can pm me with ideas or anything... I have been known to have some good ideas! And I won't steal because mine is practically done anyway and I'm liking it. Good luck, stick at it!

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i would feel all mediums within the english extension two course are forms of creative art. it might be difficult to determine which one is better, it could be which one is better for the individual.

i feel these mediums have chosen us, because i think there are select individuals who have the ability to compose short stories, individuals who are naturally poets, those who are naturally essayists, and those who have a gift or an ability in all mediums of the course. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees with me

monique66

black_man said:
i would feel all mediums within the english extension two course are forms of creative art. it might be difficult to determine which one is better, it could be which one is better for the individual.

i feel these mediums have chosen us, because i think there are select individuals who have the ability to compose short stories, individuals who are naturally poets, those who are naturally essayists, and those who have a gift or an ability in all mediums of the course. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees with me
how can we? You just made a really politically correct statement :D

oh and i know i shouldn't be lamenting but it's in my nature to whine so i shall *whinges*

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
im sorry, i didnt mean to be really sort of putting a lead balloon in our atmosphere, i just think its crazy, i guess after only having one intention in a single medium maybe I cant imagine any other approach. that was terribly narrow-minded, i apologise

monique66

black_man said:
im sorry, i didnt mean to be really sort of putting a lead balloon in our atmosphere, i just think its crazy, i guess after only having one intention in a single medium maybe I cant imagine any other approach. that was terribly narrow-minded, i apologise
no need. all is undone...

i love us random ee2ers, we rock the boat! :D

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
thankyou, its very comforting to have a group of people that are very open minded :)

monique66

Perhaps too much so...i have a feeling that someone has stolen my mind after leaving my head open for so long :S Poetry is art...i now wish i could fulfill my desire to be a poet living on the meger scraps of fame and insolence...what a magical and hungry existance...

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i'm not sure if it need be that sort of humility. i really think it's amazing how many poets there are in the world that might not gain recognition for their abilities

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Is it normal to sit in front of your story for a week and type like 1 line? =)

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
thats very understandable, i'm sure it occurs in all the mediums, it must be a sort of product of prolonged focus upon a single concept, im not sure

monique66

black_man said:
i'm not sure if it need be that sort of humility. i really think it's amazing how many poets there are in the world that might not gain recognition for their abilities
why must i persist on using humour on the internet?
I give up now, and join the monotonous masses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)