The Offical Tennis thread (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Gasquet's coming along nicely. I wonder why he doesn't play in more pro matches if he's already so good.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
jim_green said:
Gasquet's coming along nicely. I wonder why he doesn't play in more pro matches if he's already so good.
Since he was 16 he has had people telling him he is the next big thing etc and has always struggled to live up to that. He also had a spell of injuries and is known for his partying ways. But ever since he won the FO mixed title with Tati Golovin he has gained some confidence and his year he is finally living up to that potential.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Damn Roger in straight sets. I just hope he isn't quite this imperious at the French. One guy winning everything, while impressive, is rather boring.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
considering he has held match point in his last 58 consecutive matches (not converting twice) I would say he is still pretty invincible.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
jim_green said:
Damn Roger in straight sets. I just hope he isn't quite this imperious at the French. One guy winning everything, while impressive, is rather boring.
nah, i still like it, he plays good tennis

It is up to others to up their game

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Theoretically speaking, yes. That doesn't change the fact that there's no excitement in a match when the outcome is all but guaranteed. That's why it's exciting to see the other top talents like Nadal and Marat playing to their full potential and giving him a serious run every once so often.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Well deserved for award for Fed.

Roland Garros is next week yay!!!

Kim Clijsters may have to pull out though with a Knee injury :(

This is shaping up to be one of the best Roland Garros' in a while.

What is even more funny is that Ferrero might not be seeded which would mean that we could see. Fed vs Ferrero, Nadal vs Ferrero etc in the lst round or the early round match that is happening alot lately Marat vs Ferrero (I hope not they have to be on opposite sides of the draw!!)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
on a happy note you will all be happy to hear that i beat my sister on the weekend for the first time in ages...

i also hit six aces and one hit her in the head
AWESOME

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hey sweets in response to your rep (thanks) it is an acheivement if you saw her play and her ability...
she CANNOT handle my serve (its all i have)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)