The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
argentina
GK
gutierrez
demichelis
samuel
heinze
rodriguez
masch
di maria
messi
tevez
higuain

Last edited:

tonyyyyy

HSC
Argentina may not have a defence but theY have awesome forwards...

Remember, brazil, until now have never had a fantastic defence, and look how well theyve done

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
i am annoyed that he dropped walcott.
Walcott hasn't played a decent game for England since his hat trick against Croatia in 2008. His speed makes him a potential game breaker, but he'll only fire 10% of the time so he's not worth having in the side.

evatt

HSC
Walcott hasn't played a decent game for England since his hat trick against Croatia in 2008. His speed makes him a potential game breaker, but he'll only fire 10% of the time so he's not worth having in the side.
and you would prefer whom, lennon, heskey?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
and you would prefer whom, lennon, heskey?
Heskey's a forward, and he's proven to be a better partner for Rooney than anybody else in the country. Lennon, SWP, Joe Cole have all been playing better football than Walcott.

Last edited:

evatt

HSC
Heskey's a forward, and he's proven to be a better partner for Rooney than anybody else in the country. Lennon, SWP, Joe Cole have all been playing better football than Walcott.
Personally, I wouldn't pick Heskey for my team. I agree about Joe Cole, though SWP has been inconsistent at best. I was surprised by the exclusion of Adam Johnson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)