The OFFICIAL ASC St Marys Campus Maitland Thread (1 Viewer)

Leah.Midd

HSC
were dieing, dont let this happen!!!!!
hows eveyrones exams going, im not looking forward to these exams, most of my easy ones r over now all the hard ones, especially ext maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Heya guys, a Ruddo Higher here.

Just so you know, nobody from our school ran over a teachers mailbox, we did a nice law-abiding scavenger hunt :rolleyes:

So I heard that most of your school is going to the Port Macquarie Sundowners Breakwall place for schoolies from 5th of december to the 12th? Most of our school is, just scouting out whos going.

Good-luck with maths guys!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Gibbo69er said:
So I heard that most of your school is going to the Port Macquarie Sundowners Breakwall place for schoolies from 5th of december to the 12th?
They are? i think we have a wide variety of destinations for schoolies...i know some people were going to bali but cancelled...others are going to sydney and (of course) the gold coast...i'm staying at home, it's so much more relaxing.

Leah.Midd

HSC
yes, invite ur friends!!! maths was good i thoguht and yer matt i dont feel free but ey maybe thats coz i got maths ext on thurs????lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)