The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Ive heard that Wenger may look to sign Schwarz, but his preference is Jaaskalanian. My guess is he wont move for another keeper tho. I have to say, Schwarz tripped me up on this transfer request, im a tad surprised. Hes been there for so long n I just wonder why he wants to leave now. Perhaps he had a falling out with McLaren?

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Another defender in our squad, what'll happen to O'Shea and Silvestre and Brown...? Brown really iz an underrate player, I really hope he stayz. Oh and how can you fit Gabby in there wit Evra in the squad also...? Very tough indeed.
Silvestre is looking very much on the outer.... O'Shea is looking that way as well.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I see it the same way too. Brown haz been preferred over Silvestre over recent gamez. Richardson shouldn't play at left back, he tendz to make too many defensive errorz. I really do like seein him play in Giggs position though.

^___^
HSC
hmm

i think thats why evra is signed, to cover for that left back position while giggs and richardson rotates the left side of midfield... and Brown would definately will stay, Ferguson loves him...not so sure bout Mikael...

damnit, o'shea is only a CM player, he is so awesome in CM, could easily played him in DM and CB :(

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Benny_ said:
Evra is pure class, I'm gutted Liverpool didn't make a move for him. Riise's doing a good job for us there but if he gets injured or needs a rest, we'd be in trouble.
Yeah, I was half-expecting him to go to Anfield during the past European Summer. Oh well, atleast you've got Warnock to back-up Riise; so long as you fellas keep Traore from taking the field, you'll be alright. BTW, by the looks of the goals, it seems L'pool v. Luton was one wacky match this morning. Gerrard scored a beauty, and Xabi scored from his own half of the field.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Ive heard that Wenger may look to sign Schwarz, but his preference is Jaaskalanian. My guess is he wont move for another keeper tho. I have to say, Schwarz tripped me up on this transfer request, im a tad surprised. Hes been there for so long n I just wonder why he wants to leave now. Perhaps he had a falling out with McLaren?
Well, the general story I've been hearing is that he was upset with McLaren, particularly since the Gaffe called his recent performances 'erratic'. I rather he didn't go to Arsenal, mainly because he might not be an automatic selection, and being WC year, we can't have both Schwarzer and Kalac playing second-fiddle at their respective clubs. All the big clubs in the EPL seem to have stable GKs, so it'll be hard to see him staying in England; or he could go Dutch, link up with Guus. Ideally I'd hope he sorts out his differences and see off the remainder of his contract at M'borough, after which he joins Sydney FC ofcourse.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
... said:
hmm

i think thats why evra is signed, to cover for that left back position while giggs and richardson rotates the left side of midfield... and Brown would definately will stay, Ferguson loves him...not so sure bout Mikael...

damnit, o'shea is only a CM player, he is so awesome in CM, could easily played him in DM and CB :(
We do have Park, whoz been consistent all season.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Cant wait to see Keanos debut in the Hoops tonight... Actually, skip that, cant be fucked to watch an away match against Clyde.

Wish I coulda watched the Pool v Luton match, I havent seen an eight goal epic for a while. Gerrards goal was nice. Thank God for SBS.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Pretty predictable FA Cup ties overnight.
In more speculative news, it appears Souness is on the outer (duuuh) but rumours have popped up that Allardyce could be the one to replace him.
Never mind that Bolton are in the greatest form of the clubs history in the premier league, and the fact that Allardyce rejected the post when Robson got sacked.
I hate rumours.

nedzelic

HSC
Paragon said:
Oh and Ole might be starting against Burton in the FA Cup this weekend. How I missed that guy. And, Villa v. Hull City tonight on ESPN. Sweet stuff.
oh yeah, he did alot

on behalf of the whole world, to every man poonited fan

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU TTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS

YOU CAN'T EVEN BEAT FUCKING BURTON ALBION!

Last edited:

nedzelic

HSC
Benny_ said:
Evra is pure class, I'm gutted Liverpool didn't make a move for him. Riise's doing a good job for us there but if he gets injured or needs a rest, we'd be in trouble.
well you's do have warnock and traore -your not exactly short of cover

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I am very annoyed with Sir Alex playing only a couple of regular starters (I thought he would of learnt from Exeter City Last year). The replay will be a different story.

But on another note, we can point and laugh at Fulham getting beaten by League 2 side Leyton Orient lol

nedzelic

HSC
sweet_as said:
I am very annoyed with Sir Alex playing only a couple of regular starters (I thought he would of learnt from Exeter City Last year). The replay will be a different story.

But on another note, we can point and laugh at Fulham getting beaten by League 2 side Leyton Orient lol
bullshit. i find the man poonited result much funnier. fuck fulham - man poo drew!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

nedzelic

HSC
Oo The Mnu Crap Replay Is Just Starting, I Think I Might Watch That Again

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I find Tottenham going down to Leicester much more amusing than all the upsets.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Benny_ said:
I find Tottenham going down to Leicester much more amusing than all the upsets.
God Tottenham are embarassing in the cups. Who did they lose to in the crappy cup again? Gillingham or something? And they fielded a full strength side as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)