• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_B

HSC
baha, arsenal are shite. this is manyoo of 2002/3 all over again, except this time their manager is even more stubborn and is too tight to open the checquebook :)

from my brother on msn:

HeCtic on msn said:
Arsenal are beginning to get like the beautiful girlfriend you used to love with all your heart and had great sex with, but now you hardly ever fuck and only stay with her cos of that beleif that it will go back to the way it was.
fuck, even their most ardent supporters are losing the faith :D. it's beautiful, it really is....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
LMF^^ said:
So Evra haz completed hiz move, and Gravesen iz also bein linked to MU. I'll be happy if we get him on the cheap.
graveson could teach smith a thing or 50 about being a harder midfielder, just that could be enough of a reason to buy him (if they can get him cheapish)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Hectics right to lose faith with Arse and Wenger... where is the huge transfer budget he is supposed to have?

Gravesen is quality, but we all knew the move to Madrid was a poor match. Sir Alex could do much worse to have him.

nedzelic

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
So i take it you did not watch the Burton game at all then? I don't see how a team outplays another when they are in their own half for most of the game.

puh.... two fucking clearances off the line, more possession - they fucking made monkeys. they were only really on ther back foot in the last 15

nedzelic

HSC
if wenger doesn't go in for gravesen at his presumabl measly price; he's lost it

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
baha, arsenal are shite. this is manyoo of 2002/3 all over again, except this time their manager is even more stubborn and is too tight to open the checquebook :)
Man U won the league in season 02/03.

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Man U won the league in season 02/03.

03/04, you know what i meant. just getting excited about watching arsenal decline so badly....

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
nedzelic said:
puh.... two fucking clearances off the line, more possession - they fucking made monkeys. they were only really on ther back foot in the last 15
It's good to see neutrals can watch a game without their inherent biases overriding their judgement. Burton did not outplay United at all. If anything for the first 60 minutes it was a fairly even game, then the last 30 Burton were outplayed. It's still not good, but i think we can blame John O'Shea playing at centre-midfield. Bring back FLETCH! :burn:

Btw, Wigan 1-0 Arsenal. Best look at troubles at your own door before worrying about others.

nedzelic

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
It's good to see neutrals can watch a game without their inherent biases overriding their judgement.
that's oxymoronic isn't it?

RyddeckerSMP said:
Bring back FLETCH! :burn:
no arguments there - he's the only midfilerder left at ther fucking club - and a fellow scot

RyddeckerSMP said:
Btw, Wigan 1-0 Arsenal. Best look at troubles at your own door before worrying about others.
i hope that's not directed at me!! i'm not a fucking gooner

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Do share, or are you ashamed??? :p
mate you admit to being a hoop - and then in turn i admited to being a gers supporter (this season of all seasons!!!! - why couldn't i have admitted to it in one of the previous 13, 10 of which where we've one the title [approx])

so no i am certainly not affraid to admit it - who says that gers isn't my only team; you certainly no i support them

nedzelic

HSC
that's amazing, of my playlist of over 2000 songs, my teams' anthem just came on - no kidding

and for all those who know clubs anthems, and therefore can deduce my club, the anthem is 'marching on together'

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, thats funny. I thought you were a Leeds fan, I just wanted you to admit it, coz I feel its something that youve tried to hide.

And youve been laughing at Manchester drawing to Burton :p

I dont only admit to being a Celtic supporter- I wear the hoops proudly. Leeds and Gers... a great combination :D

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, thats funny. I thought you were a Leeds fan, I just wanted you to admit it, coz I feel its something that youve tried to hide.

And youve been laughing at Manchester drawing to Burton :p

I dont only admit to being a Celtic supporter- I wear the hoops proudly. Leeds and Gers... a great combination :D

look, new siggie!

and i wound't be laughing at man utd drawing with a non-league tyeam if man uted were a 2nd division side with a whole side of newbies and a total wage bill of the same as rio ferdinands!!! (ie Leeds, exageratted slightly)

anyway, WHEN leeds get back up, we will see what happens eh. anyway, i'm so confident that they'll get promoted i made a $100 bet with a mate at the start of this season

mark my words, leeds will be back where they belong next season - in the prem

they will back as they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet. we have the best supporters of any club. you know at that 3rd round fa cup tie against wigan (att JJB) there were more leeds supporters than wigan supporters. that's the difference b/w these piss-ant shite new-comer prem clubs and leeds. leeds will come out on top at the end of it all

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Ahhh, to have such optimism. I too have the aspirations that Celtic will again be strong enough to win the biggest prize in Europe.

btw, armin van buuren serenity has just come up on my ipod. As much as i like Youll never walk alone, i dont have it on my playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)