• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
hey, mourinho is whining like a bitch again:

http://wwiii.sbs.com.au/home/index.php3?id=63600

so much for that self imposed media ban.

@ Bookie: you got the three points. Be happy. dont count Brugge and Rapid as easybeats, along with Juventus you are in a tough group. Maximum points from the first two games is a good start

Oh, and go INTER!!!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Is it John Mikel Obi or John Obi Mikel? I think it's the first one. And nobody knows what's happening, apparently Obi was forced to sign for United but wanted to sign for Chelsea, so now FIFA are looking into it. He'll be moving somewhere in January
Chelsea are kuntz, they want every player we want, and thatz includin Zoroka.

They say hez like Essien, except much cheaper.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I think it's ridiculous how Wenger can make comments about the Premiership being less attacking (even trying to introduce more points for attacking teams) yet have six defenders on the field against Ajax.

^___^
HSC
bazookajoe said:
I think it's ridiculous how Wenger can make comments about the Premiership being less attacking (even trying to introduce more points for attacking teams) yet have six defenders on the field against Ajax.

when you are desperate, everything goes out the window; including your dignity

Bookie

Banned
HSC
bJ Bhoy 87 said:
@ Bookie: you got the three points. Be happy. dont count Brugge and Rapid as easybeats, along with Juventus you are in a tough group. Maximum points from the first two games is a good start
Mate, at Bayern, where I work as chief football coach, there are high expectations of the boys. We can't struggle with 1 goal wins against small clubs. I was happy with the defence though, but with a 5 man defence consisting of Sagnol, Lizu, Ismael and Lucio, how can you go wrong?

T

timbk2

kewell is back from injury.. finally.

anyone getting up early to watch livo vs. chelsea on sbs 2moror morning?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
timbk2 said:
kewell is back from injury.. finally.

anyone getting up early to watch livo vs. chelsea on sbs 2moror morning?
Hell yes, I was crossing my fingers they would broadcast it. What time?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Bookie said:
Mate, at Bayern, where I work as chief football coach, there are high expectations of the boys. We can't struggle with 1 goal wins against small clubs. I was happy with the defence though, but with a 5 man defence consisting of Sagnol, Lizu, Ismael and Lucio, how can you go wrong?
hehe... how is your new stadium?

yous swapped ismael for frings, eh? at first i thought bremen got the better of the deal, but ismael has been great (from what ive seen of the bundesliga, which isnt much unfortunately in this country.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
No but I gotta be out the house by 7am to get to work at 8.30 ish.

Jimmy_B

HSC
bazookajoe said:
clichy was being played in midfield too, so they played 5 at the back for about 2 minutes plus stoppage time. the scum played pretty well i must admit especially with such a weakened team.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Italian Hotshot said:
Supporting an Italian side? I'm confused! :p I really can't wait for the Rangers game, then on the weekend we have the Derby d'Italia against Juve.
I can't wait fo that one, I'll be watchin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)