The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Henry says he'll be staying at Arsenal and wants to lead them out into the new stadium next year. I have so much respect for this guy. Loyalty's such a hard commodity to find these days.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
wtf is up with Schwarzer handing in a transfer request? World Cup is coming up and he needs stability.

M'broughRockz

HSC
damn schwarzer, boro are already in an injury crisis they don't need dis.

i think he feels he let down boro after some poor goalkeeping errors, one against spurs and again at newcastle.

I rather have Schwarzer in goal than Bradley Jones.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Benny_ said:
Henry says he'll be staying at Arsenal and wants to lead them out into the new stadium next year. I have so much respect for this guy. Loyalty's such a hard commodity to find these days.
Henry to sign for Barca within the week then?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I can't see Schwarzer in a big move anywhere, dunno why he would do it. Unless he's having real problems at Boro

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
any links ofr schwarzer?

clubs?

i cant think of any atm

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
My Dad woke me up by saying Henry is going to Barcelona, i spent the next hour searching the net for the truth, what a cunt ... I pray he stays, or were screwed ...

I think if anyone will get Henry it will be Barca, with Eto'o going ACON, but now there hot on Toni's heels, but as for Real Madrid, they'll probably sign a few more strikers, so they can play a 2-3-5 or some shit ...

Liverpool get Kromkamp, and probably now Agger
MU get Vidic and now Evra
Arsenal will probably once again search for crumbs once everyone has broken their budgets ... We need re-inforcements accross the park, Pires/Campbell/Cygan/DMC/Pires/Bergkamp replacements ...

Schwarzer was linked with Arsenal, but Wenger denied it ... But yes, seams strange, and the manager was quite shocked disappoiinted i hear ...

Last edited:

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Liverpool have pulled off a massive signing by getting Kronkamp.... he is an awesome defender.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
RUB!X said:
My Dad woke me up by saying Henry is going to Barcelona, i spent the next hour searching the net for the truth, what a cunt ... I pray he stays, or were screwed ...

I think if anyone will get Henry it will be Barca, with Eto'o going ACON, but now there hot on Toni's heels, but as for Real Madrid, they'll probably sign a few more strikers, so they can play a 2-3-5 or some shit ...

Liverpool get Kromkamp, and probably now Agger
MU get Vidic and now Evra
Arsenal will probably once again search for crumbs once everyone has broken their budgets ... We need re-inforcements accross the park, Pires/Campbell/Cygan/DMC/Pires/Bergkamp replacements ...

Schwarzer was linked with Arsenal, but Wenger denied it ... But yes, seams strange, and the manager was quite shocked disappoiinted i hear ...
There's rumours that we're chasing Torres.

nedzelic

HSC
if schwarze had moved in thr summer he had many options - even the likes of man poonited and the arseholes, now i'm no so sure he will be able to get a bumper deal like that. there hasn't really been a stand out crap keeper for a big club this year - or any epl club that i can think of.

hey and maybe griffiths to leeds! hooray for the whites. that will be one more auzzie in the epl next year ;) - i bet

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
hey and maybe griffiths to leeds! hooray for the whites. that will be one more auzzie in the epl next year ;) - i bet
Leeds to beat wigan :eek:

hopefully

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
withoutaface said:
There's rumours that we're chasing Torres.
and Kujit (Feyenoord) both excellent players ... although Chelsea and Pool want Torres among others want him aswell, I hope that there will be some kind of gentlemans agreement between Athletico Madrid and Arsenal ... We will stay out of their road and they can have Rosicky, in return for Torres in the summer ...
Also after a strong DMC "Vieira esque" from French league or O.Daquort ...

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Curious to see how Madrid fit in Cassano into their whole system now that they've got him. I find their recruitment policy to be a great source for laughs.

MU have landed Evra for a reasonable 5m. The defensive options look very good at Old Trafford atm, I'd say on paper it's the best lot to pick from in the entire EPL.

Oh and Ole might be starting against Burton in the FA Cup this weekend. How I missed that guy. And, Villa v. Hull City tonight on ESPN. Sweet stuff.

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Another defender in our squad, what'll happen to O'Shea and Silvestre and Brown...? Brown really iz an underrate player, I really hope he stayz. Oh and how can you fit Gabby in there wit Evra in the squad also...? Very tough indeed.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Wow. I havent had an internet connection for the last three days and the meat market has really fired up.

And Griffiths is on trial at Hearts, ive heard.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Certain circles amongst Reds fans say that Kuyt is heading to Anfield on loan for the rest of the season on Monday, with Dudek and Pongolle going the other way. It's a bit hard to believe, but I'd love to see it happen.

Jimmy_B

HSC
dunno why arsenal fans are getting so happy. henry hasnt actually signed anything yet to extend his stay. this has bosman written all over it :)

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
dunno why arsenal fans are getting so happy. henry hasnt actually signed anything yet to extend his stay. this has bosman written all over it :)
Haha, Bosman, that would hurt big time, if it did happen, which it won't. Henry on Bosman; yep great old CM days.:uhhuh:

LMF^^ said:
Another defender in our squad, what'll happen to O'Shea and Silvestre and Brown...? Brown really iz an underrate player, I really hope he stayz. Oh and how can you fit Gabby in there wit Evra in the squad also...? Very tough indeed.
In the press conference they held to announce Evra's arrival, I read that some journalists were singling out Silvestre to make way, as in from the Club altogether. And I guess we'll see much less of Richardson now, unless if we loan him out again. And as for Gabi, he's got a long way to go yet, maybe Evra will move up to LM or even to the bench, but yeah it'll be sometime before Gabi's back in contention I guess. Wouldn't be surprised if we let go of Fortune. Oh, and did I mention Ole's back.:D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Evra is pure class, I'm gutted Liverpool didn't make a move for him. Riise's doing a good job for us there but if he gets injured or needs a rest, we'd be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)