• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2007/08 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!

The weekend loss to Chelsea is now totally forgotten. We'll win the league no matter what, and we're going to Moscow. Fucking BRILLIANT!!!

Just wanna say it again, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

seano77

Walk On
HSC
LMF^^ said:
The weekend loss to Chelsea is now totally forgotten. We'll win the league no matter what, and we're going to Moscow.
Really? I don't think so.

Much more exciting game tomorrow morning coming up compared to yet another Man Utd borefest. The fans weren't even excited at the end! Gees, you made it to the final. Get excited Man U crowd. I guess they're afraid of losing to Liverpool in the final.

nagledogg

HSC
liverpool sux. 2-2 with a team in the relegation zone..how embarrassing

seano77

Walk On
HSC
nagledogg said:
liverpool sux. 2-2 with a team in the relegation zone..how embarrassing
Not very embarrassing as we played our second string side and have a huge tie to focus on tomorrow morning. Going down two goals and then coming back is not easy away from home. Also, we are safe in 4th spot so who cares.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
seano77 said:
Really? I don't think so.

Much more exciting game tomorrow morning coming up compared to yet another Man Utd borefest. The fans weren't even excited at the end! Gees, you made it to the final. Get excited Man U crowd. I guess they're afraid of losing to Liverpool in the final.
You don't think so? We're top of the league still, if you don't know already. 2 wins in the league and it's done and dusted.

The crowd at Old Trafford was amazing. I don't know what you were on about. Why would we be afraid of Liverpool, when the only victory Benitez had over us is in the FA Cup 2 years ago? And you sound like you're going to the final already, don't forget there's still a game to be played before you can start gloating.

Typical Scouse kunt, today game was enthralling if not spectacular. With so much at stake this was always going to be high in tension. It was a good game, I enjoyed it. I held my breath on a few occasions, but I'm glad we made it through. That goal by Scholes is a worthy winner for any game of football. The quality of football on display was much higher than Liverpool + Chelsea combined. This game was better than all the Liverpool/Chelsea games over the past few years anyway. Maybe tomorrow will be surprisingly exciting, but I doubt it.

Come on CHELSEA!!! I'll say it once again, come on CHELSEA!!!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
read an article in the smh about chelesea ground staff mouthing off at patrick evra(?), called him a 'fucking immigrant'. i mean, that is got to be the highlight of the season. give it up for the bloke.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
LMF^^ said:
The crowd at Old Trafford was amazing. I don't know what you were on about.
A couple of guys waving their scarves isn't that amazing to me, sorry.

And you sound like you're going to the final already, don't forget there's still a game to be played before you can start gloating.
I know. Better to be confident though, yeah?

It was a good game,
I don't agree, there weren't many chances and Barca only really threatened in the first half.

That goal by Scholes is a worthy winner for any game of football.
Agreed.

The quality of football on display was much higher than Liverpool + Chelsea combined. This game was better than all the Liverpool/Chelsea games over the past few years anyway.
Disagree. But its football, lots of people have opinions.

Come on CHELSEA!!! I'll say it once again, come on CHELSEA!!!
Why Chelsea? Cause you hate Liverpool? To be honest I'd like to see Man U win it over Chelsea just cause Drogba dives all over the place. (even though Ronaldo is arrogant and dives too, he has class. Sometimes.) Man U deserve it this season.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Re: Man utd + UEFA cup

BackCountrySnow, check out the Official Football Thread.

sajad07

HSC
Dedset the two luckiest teams in european football go at it tonite, as for man u, truly deserved

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Expecting penalties tonight. Who knows which way it will go.

sajad07

HSC
Sean mate if shiverpool win tonite i will well and truly chop it off. (no homo) regardless of their undeniable luck against the gunners, chelsea will still outclass. How about Dirty Kuyt, the kient reminds me of borats a-hole

blakegman

HSC
N/A

lol eufa cup. it's like the special olympics for football.

BackCountrySnow

HSC

aMUSEd1977 said:
Um

Champions League.

This doesn't require it's own thread.

IE: Fuck off idiot.
your students are going to love you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)