The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
Go Storm. I've got $20 on Will Chambers to score first try at 15-1. C'monnnnnn

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Storm won the Toyota Cup under 20's this afternoon.

I'm betting they'll double that up in first grade.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
the opening hit ups in the grand final just seem that much better than the regular season

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Fui Fui shoud've gotten MoM in a losing side imo. He had a blinder.

Great effort from the eels though, i was actually expecting the storm to pile on more points than they did after seeing the games in the last few weeks.

HSC
...melbourne has completed a clean sweep of championships for most (if not, all) sports

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Unbelievable.
Worst call by archer, that penalty -> field goal was jsut the nail in the coffin for Parra

Roy9

HSC
I actually thought the call wasn't that bad.... The Parra player was running past Slater and accidentally kneed the ball out of his hands.

dotagotme31uai

HSC
I personally think, the nrl is rigged every year so that the two teams owned by news limited, the brisbane bronco's and the storm succeed. i sincerely hate the brisbane broncos with the searing hate of a thousand suns. oh darren lockyer is overrated, and the broncos should've signed ennis to a long term deal then try and keep lockyer. all in all, go the knights 2010 PREMIERS :D

Villa94

HSC
Has anyone heard or read about the changes to rugby leagues infrastructure or board or something? Could someone please explain what that is all about and what would happen with those changes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)