The Pokémon Center (1 Viewer)

do YOU pokémon?

• Total voters

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, I've been walking him through it on irc. He wasnt as prepared as me. I was so excited about it, I had everything ready, so when I got it, I just copied 1 directory containing everything onto the microsd then started her up.

I haven't even taken the memory card out of the R4 yet.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Sweet, which pokemon are you playing?

Keeping in mind there are currently five members who play online with Pearl, as opposed to only one with Diamond, and unlucky for us, he's a real pokenoob.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah I've got Diamond :)
All these stats and shit with like careful, bashful, happy etc. I really don't care, it's so overcomplicated now

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Yeah, I don't worry about them too much either.

Leave all that for the h4rdc0re people.

Play Custom Robo Arena! I'm completely hooked!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Yeah I've got Diamond :)
All these stats and shit with like careful, bashful, happy etc. I really don't care, it's so overcomplicated now
It's really not that complicated. Just keep serebii.net open at all times and youll be sweet :p

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
What brand of microSD cards are you guys using? SanDisk or Kingston?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Kingston for me.
Does everyone here have the evolved version of Starly and Shinx? Because it seems that's where everyone is going

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i was going that way then switched recently. i replaced shinx with pichu>pikachu. Now trying to get pikachu to lv44 so he can learn thunder, and then i'll evolve him. The prob with pikachu is the low HP and defense :( Shinx/Luxio has pretty crappy moves, though.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tarsus said:
What brand of microSD cards are you guys using? SanDisk or Kingston?
Kingston (japanese), as it's supposedly the best microsd to use with the R4.

stazi said:
i was going that way then switched recently. i replaced shinx with pichu>pikachu. Now trying to get pikachu to lv44 so he can learn thunder, and then i'll evolve him. The prob with pikachu is the low HP and defense Shinx/Luxio has pretty crappy moves, though.
Shinx is also a lot slower than pikachu. I wouldn't say he has crap moves, though.

stephenchow

HSC
Where do you get Kingston MircoSds that have more than 1gig? or do they not exist yet?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stephenchow said:
Where do you get Kingston MircoSds that have more than 1gig? or do they not exist yet?
I don't know if 2gigs exist yet. I can't see any on any sites. Why do you want so much anyway?

stephenchow

HSC
jumb said:
I don't know if 2gigs exist yet. I can't see any on any sites. Why do you want so much anyway?
More games? Everyone wants to fit in more games dont they?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You can fit like 20 on 1gig, if you dont like those 20 then switch them around.

I guess this is just one of those things I don't get. Like those people with 80gig iPods. Why the fuck would you want >50 hrs of music on you, you only listen to like 2 songs anyway.

lengy

HSC
Don't ask me, I don't have one. A 1gb Shuffle has been sufficient for me 90% of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)