The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

bussoti

HSC
House of 1000 Corpses and Mulholland Drive. I want those precious hours back.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
bussoti said:
House of 1000 Corpses and Mulholland Drive. I want those precious hours back.
Don't worry; if the Grim Reaper's seen them, he'll probably let you have the hours back when he comes to collect you.

gowie

HSC
Threadman, I'd totally agree with you, i have seen gigli with afleck and lopez, each actor worse than the next. then when the film alluded to Australia with the phone and the girl, oh, dont get me started, iwas all NOOO DONT BRING MY COUNTRY INTO THIS YOU BASTARDS!!

But at least Gigli was easy to understand, having such a moronic plot line, i once watched a film, wat i still consider to be the worst film I have ever seen, because it is useless piece of plotless garbage that didnt make any sense no matte rhow namy times I watched, and was far too confusing, i quite sure the director had a brain explosion, its called eXistenZ, and yes, those capitals are spose to be there according to the title. I watched it expecting to see a good film coz sum of my fav actors r in it, namely Wilem Dafoe, Ian Holm and to a leser extent Jude Law, but no it just plain ffuking shit. to quote that guy form Billy Madison :'We are are all dumber for having listened, I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul' :burn: :burn: :burn:

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
munchybuddy said:
The worst movies i hav eva seen include:
48 shades
death to smoochy
the epic movie
definately epic movie eh most pointless unfunny movie

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Musk said:
Read this

kk now you know what physics is, then you should know your brain capacity equals to the maximum kinetic energy when a object is stationary.

Hint: 0
i wont be able to detect even the faintest magnetic fields associated with any electric currents through your brain using a magnetogram fitted with a super conductor.

brain dead or at least demented you are.

or shall i send AC currents through your body in the magnitude of 1099 ?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
f3nr15 said:
or shall i send AC currents through your body in the magnitude of 1099 ?
Possibly the most homoerotic thing said on the movie boards I've read in years.

pete_mate

HSC
gowie said:
But at least Gigli was easy to understand, having such a moronic plot line, i once watched a film, wat i still consider to be the worst film I have ever seen, because it is useless piece of plotless garbage that didnt make any sense no matte rhow namy times I watched, and was far too confusing, i quite sure the director had a brain explosion, its called eXistenZ, and yes, those capitals are spose to be there according to the title. I watched it expecting to see a good film coz sum of my fav actors r in it, namely Wilem Dafoe, Ian Holm and to a leser extent Jude Law, but no it just plain ffuking shit. to quote that guy form Billy Madison :'We are are all dumber for having listened, I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul' :burn: :burn: :burn:
the movie made sense, you obviously prefer formulaic garbage as you admitted above. existenz was a good movie, you clearly have no taste

gowie

HSC
pete_mate said:
the movie made sense, you obviously prefer formulaic garbage as you admitted above. existenz was a good movie, you clearly have no taste
hey Pete, mate, just coz my tastes don't neccisarily aline with yours, doesn't mean I hav bad taste, just different, if u'd like closely back in the thread u'd see that some of my favourite movies I share with others aswell, so clearly I dont have 'bad taste'. Take a chill pill champ.

Sonata

HSC
^ i second that, the trailers on tv is alrdy a sign of it being terrible

minminmin

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
50 First Dates...started out ok, but by the end i was praying for the credits to roll...it was just boring and the ending seemed really stupid and unrealistic, it would have been better if one of them had died. The Harry Potter movies also kind of sucked. i havent seen the fourth one but if the previous three are anything to go by i'm not going to bother with it. Also the Charlies Angels movies (although the first one wasnt bad imo). Probably the number one film that i absolutely cannot stand, ever, is Billy Madison. Far out, if channel ten shows it one more time im going to have to kill someone. Biggest load of crap EVER.
OMG i know!!! they play Billy Madison like once a month the same as Happy Gilmore. which my brother actually OWNS and insists on watching at least every 3 days and also insists on watching it every time it is on tv (i know - he is so stupid) but i can't understand why people actually want to watch it again. once is more than enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)