• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The terrorism theory President Bush refuses to hear (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
bshoc said:
I'm pretty sure the one who's threatened and killed more muslims are, yep, muslims, Al-Q in Iraq loves to blow up 30 or 40 arabs at a time, I mean they dont even bother to go after Americans half the time. Also do not coflate arab with muslim, just becuase some arabs are muslim doesen't mean all those arabs that aren't muslim have anything to do with it.
You are so right. In earlier post someone said how the west want to kill all muslims. They choose to ignore the fact that the majority of death in the muslim worlds are caused by their fellow muslims. In Pakistan we see almost weekly bombings of mosques by Shite and Sunnis. Daily suicide bombings in Iraq and to a lesser extent in Afghanistan. Killings of black Sudanese by arab muslim sudanese in Darfur which was called genocide by many. If the west wanted all muslims to be killed they wouldn't have intervened in Bosnia or Kosovo and let all those muslims massacred by Serbs Christians and make Europe free from islam.

ElendilPeredhil said:
The Japs surrendered when the soviets entered the war, as you said, which effectively means that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were pointless. Just a war crime, like the Japanese war crimes. Fortunatly America is the only nation stupid enough to use nuclear weapons on that scale.

As for their popularily elected president...pfft. 30% of the population votes, and this most recent election was highly controversial for being frigging rigged!
Considering Japanese cruelty towards the people vanquished nations in asia and the pacific and the prisoners of war, they deserve nothing less than 2 nuclear bombs. They should not expect royal treatment from the Allies. The number of Casualty in Hiroshima and Nagasaki pale in front of the number of Chinese civilians raped and killed by japanese soldiers. Fortunately America was the only nation advanced enough to produce nuclear bomb, it could have been much worse had it been produced by germany or japan.

As for their popularily elected president...pfft. 30% of the population votes, and this most recent election was highly controversial for being frigging rigged!

There is no such thing as population votes since the whole population cannot vote in an election. All people under the age of 18 are ineligible to vote. Criminals in some state are not eligible to vote. If popular vote is what you meant, George Bush got 51% of popular vote which means he got 51% of all votes casted compared to Bill Clinton who got only 43 and 49 % each in 1992 and 1996. As for votes being rigged, kindly submit your evidence to US supreme Court they will be happy to hear you.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Considering Japanese cruelty towards the people vanquished nations in asia and the pacific and the prisoners of war, they deserve nothing less than 2 nuclear bombs. They should not expect royal treatment from the Allies. The number of Casualty in Hiroshima and Nagasaki pale in front of the number of Chinese civilians raped and killed by japanese soldiers. Fortunately America was the only nation advanced enough to produce nuclear bomb, it could have been much worse had it been produced by germany or japan.
Yeah japan was the only country to be cruel towards people. MY ass it was.. Just look at america and guantanamo bay.. then look in the past.. especially during WWI and WWII they way they treated POWS and civilains.. and then u only need to look at Vietnam (which was after the atomic bombs were dropped).. yeah so the americans are perfect goodies.. Stop justifying the innocent the killin civilians. that had little to do with war.

There is no such thing as population votes since the whole population cannot vote in an election. All people under the age of 18 are ineligible to vote. Criminals in some state are not eligible to vote. If popular vote is what you meant, George Bush got 51% of popular vote which means he got 51% of all votes casted compared to Bill Clinton who got only 43 and 49 % each in 1992 and 1996. As for votes being rigged, kindly submit your evidence to US supreme Court they will be happy to hear you.
I think she meant voting is not compulsory in america.. and thus obviosuly the rich will only vote as they have recieve any benefits from voting. in america if ur rich and wealthy (and white) its pretty damn easy to be the president. Why? because voting is not compulsory - you can buy ur votes.

JayB

HSC
the japanese treated theirs a whole lot worse. so did the germans. in fact, the japanese and the germans treated everyone a whole lot worse than anyone. you show me any instances americans went through a town gang raping, pillaging, torturing, and then mutilating the female bodies there? show me the americans commiting a genocide? show me the japanese abiding by the geneva conventions. like i said, their people knew what was going on. all that is required is for good men to do nothing.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
the japanese treated theirs a whole lot worse. so did the germans. in fact, the japanese and the germans treated everyone a whole lot worse than anyone. you show me any instances americans went through a town gang raping, pillaging, torturing, and then mutilating the female bodies there? show me the americans commiting a genocide? show me the japanese abiding by the geneva conventions. like i said, their people knew what was going on. all that is required is for good men to do nothing.
i think vietnam is a spectualor example, of rape, massacres...etc. Remember the allies won the war they have control over what they tell show and tell us u never know what kind of stuff they got into. Its onyl because germany lost.. that we really are ablel to know about the genocides.. nevertheless most POWS at the time were militia or a form resistance and not civilians.

anyway.. there is little point in arguing over this it serves little purpose..

looking at iraq now - just how bad the is the situation now? worse than ever? remember there were hardly any suicide bombings or insurgency under sadamm.

JayB

HSC
sure, they may have done something, but you really dont know? plus, you cant tell me that nanjing were militia, nor the jews/gypsys/homosexuals of europe.

you're right though, we really took a tangent there huh?

in iraq, there also was no freedom of speech, no human rights, and constant fear. they were ruled by a dictator, who had as little care for human life as he did dust in the wind, probably less. as soon as he came to power, he killed random members of his cabinet to instill fear in people. he was a monster. and the insurgeny is due to a bloody sect of islam. they were also essentially the ones in power. they had no reason to revolt because they werent the ones being gassed to death. the fact of the matter is, no matter what the us did, if saddam was deposed, these people would be out for blood. there were no suicide bombings, but there was plenty of killing anyway. you wont see the american government gassing its people.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm with JayB on this one. Nanjing was absolutely barbaric beyond belief, and I personally doubt the U.S has ever done anything similarly atrocious in terms of the degree of acts committed and the scale to which they were implemented before, besides the nukes. Everytime I think about Nanjing.. it just makes my blood boil.

As for Iraq, I haven't got an issue with Bush's regime change aspirations. But it is my personal opinion that he certainly would of fabricated the truth publically about certain attributes of Muslim 'jihadis', which has obviously done nothing to assist the spread of tolerance for people of Islamic faith, in general.

The war itself is an absolute blunder, though. I would think a heck of alot more people wouldn't harbour as intense opposition to the war if the numskull administration did the war right.

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

I have a website for you. Before you scream 'conspiracy theory!' please look at it. It is possible that major media...doesn't always tell the truth! I know, hard to believe. Yes I did mean popular vote. US supreme court...your trust in president appointed judges is amazing. http://www.projectcensored.org/newsflash/voter_fraud.html

In November 2004 major U.S. media gave headline news treatment to the Ukrainian Presidential election fraud, explicitly citing the exit polls as definitive evidence of fraud. At the very same time major U.S. media dismissed anyone who pointed out this same evidence of likely fraud in the U.S. elections as “conspiracy theory” crazies. A November 11, 2004 Washington Post article, for example, described people raising the question of fraud as “mortally wounded party loyalists and … spreadsheet-wielding conspiracy theorists.”

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ElendilPeredhil said:
I have a website for you. Before you scream 'conspiracy theory!' please look at it. It is possible that major media...doesn't always tell the truth! I know, hard to believe. Yes I did mean popular vote. US supreme court...your trust in president appointed judges is amazing. http://www.projectcensored.org/newsflash/voter_fraud.html

No it's not possible, it just shows your ignorance and leftwing empty headed crazies. You dont even know that the US president is not elected via a popular vote, but rather via an electoral college. Bush could've had 45% (and even less) of the vote and his election would still have been legitimate due to electoral preferences (most states give all of their electoral votes to the majority winner, in memory only NH actually splits it's electoral preferences).

I'm kinda tired so I'll make this quick ...

Why isn't this election a fraud?
  • The opposition (Democrats) who probably hate Bush more than you made no effort to challenge its legitimacy.
  • The supreme court made no challenge to its legitimacy.
  • The electors made no challenge to its legitimacy.
  • Bush increased his margins anyway, there were little grounds in 2000, there were none in 2004.
Why did Bush win?

• The American poplation are majority conservative and chrisitian.
  • Which means that on issues like gay marriage, abortion, state&religion etc. Bush wins.
  • Also, most are vehemiently capitalist and libertarian economically, which contradicts the leftist social democracy path of the Democrats.
  • Most Americans side with Bush in terms of the War on Terror.
  • Most Americans like their tax cuts.
  • Most Americans enjoyed the economic recovery of the Bush admin.
  • Whilst under Clinton the Democrats were moderates, their post Clinton arrogance and leftist slant didn't go down too well with the average American. (Can easily be seen by comparing the total Republican years to the Democrat years in the white house post-WWII - the Republicans have something like two and half times the years in the white house with Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush I)
  • There are loads of other reasons really ..
If this is true why didn't Bush win more votes?

• Iraq - not the war speicifically - but its handling
People like you seriously make me fear for european/western civilization.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
HotShot said:
Yeah japan was the only country to be cruel towards people. MY ass it was.. Just look at america and guantanamo bay.. then look in the past.. especially during WWI and WWII they way they treated POWS and civilains.. and then u only need to look at Vietnam (which was after the atomic bombs were dropped).. yeah so the americans are perfect goodies.. Stop justifying the innocent the killin civilians. that had little to do with war.

I think she meant voting is not compulsory in america.. and thus obviosuly the rich will only vote as they have recieve any benefits from voting. in america if ur rich and wealthy (and white) its pretty damn easy to be the president. Why? because voting is not compulsory - you can buy ur votes.
Guantanamo prisoners get royal treatment compared to Japanese prisoners of war who were starved, beaten and bruised, and worked to death in concentration camps accross asia and building rail track in Burma. If you are in doubt just ask 2nd WW veteran from your local RSL club. They were used as guinea pigs for biological and chemical experiments. Abu Gharib scandal is nothing compared to abuses by japanese troops. They were spoon fed and given hot meals, a bed with mattress and blanket, heck its better than a 1 star motel. I did not justify the killing of innocent civilians, I justify the bombing of the two cities because Hiroshima and Nagasaki were Industrial heartland of wartime Japan producing weapons for Japan's war efforts and its destruction was a priority. However I totally agreed that they deserved to be nuked for causing so many destructions across asia pacific.

It is NOT easy to be the President of USA or any country. It takes a lot more than what you can think of. Yes you must be white to be one otherwise you have little chance just as a whiteman have little chance of becoming prime minister or president of Lebanon or Iraq. 122,293,332 people voted in 2004 US presidential elections, and are all those 122 million people rich?:uhoh:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
122,293,332 people voted in 2004 US presidential elections, and are all those 122 million people rich?:uhoh:
Depends on ur definiton of rich, plus america has a population of about 300 million, less than half voted. which would suggest.. that the rich are more likely to vote.

JayB

HSC
fine, but if the poor dont want to vote, then they wont ge the treatment they deserve. the people get the government they deserve for better or worse. if you have a problem with the government, vote! its really not that hard. notice how its compulsory to vote in australia, but we still have the australian version of bush in power. it doesnt have anything to do with poor and rich.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
Depends on ur definiton of rich, plus america has a population of about 300 million, less than half voted. which would suggest.. that the rich are more likely to vote.
Yeah damn those 3 and 4 year olds for not voting :rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
If the rich are more likely to vote then why would they need to sell their votes if they are rich? The fact is there is no evidence or proof that such vote fraud exist. There is no reason why rich would vote and poor would not vote. Casting your vote does not gives you direct benefit whether your income is in millions or zero. No one knows what you vote, even if you sell your vote to George Bush, you can still vote John Kerry because no one can see which button you pressed at the poll booth. You will know this if you ever casted your vote in political election in a democratic country, unlike in Saddam's iraq, Iran , Egypt or Syria where election votes are predetermined by rulers.

HSC
bshoc said:
People like you seriously make me fear for european/western civilization.

Thanks. As long as I strike fear into the hearts of people I can be happy. :)Whilst your argument as to why the election wasn't a fraud is not convincing in the slightest, I did like your points on why Bush won.

I don't know why I care, it's America. As far as I'm concerned we should go back to pre WW1 conditions with them, they stay out of the world, out of the UN, just sit back and stew in their Christian, capatilist bigotry.

Is there a difference between 'left-wing' and openminded? Because I would not have classified myself as either right or left wing.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ElendilPeredhil said:
Thanks. As long as I strike fear into the hearts of people I can be happy. :)Whilst your argument as to why the election wasn't a fraud is not convincing in the slightest, I did like your points on why Bush won.
Ok hows this one - why would Bush fraud the election when he doesen't need to? Why take such a huge risk to assure an assured victory? How would Bush even begin to fraud something like the electoral college (bribe the electors? lol .. when the electors have to cast their votes for the vote candidate anyway). Nixon and watergate proved that Americans will crack down hard on any legitimate political fraud (Nixon was a Republican like Bush btw.)

I don't know why I care, it's America. As far as I'm concerned we should go back to pre WW1 conditions with them,
We cant go back to pre-WWI with anyone, too many things have happned ie. the UN, the internet.

they stay out of the world,
They have a right to bomb and invade anyone else to keep their citizens safe

out of the UN,
We can only hope so, the US is the only thing making the UN legitimate, once they pull the plug the UN goes bye bye.

just sit back and stew in their Christian, capatilist bigotry.
That stew is one of the few things that has ensured our own wealth and safety in Aus.

Is there a difference between 'left-wing' and openminded? Because I would not have classified myself as either right or left wing.
Well you speak of both capitalism and christianity as unfavourable, that usually equates with the pansy left/far-left position.

JayB

HSC
australia is a capatalist christian country as well, should we be stewing rather than being in east timor?

HSC
JayB said:
australia is a capatalist christian country as well, should we be stewing rather than being in east timor?

East Timor is different, we’re there as peace keepers, we went in to help the people of East Timor when they voted for independence from Indonesia.
We are not comparable to the US in terms of influence on a global scale, and the difference between the situation in Iraq and the situation in East Timor should be obvious to everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)