• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
ahaha harry you have no choice in this.

okay guise, i'm not retarded after all - that post is on my page 43. i think it was something along the lines of how everyone hates the operators who are super buddy buddy with the supervisors/managers.
though reading the whole issue back i don't think i'm making any sense.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ahaha harry you have no choice in this.

okay guise, i'm not retarded after all - that post is on my page 43. i think it was something along the lines of how everyone hates the operators who are super buddy buddy with the supervisors/managers.
though reading the whole issue back i don't think i'm making any sense.
You generally don't ;)
Haha kidding

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
My first day back at uni will be the 5th of March ^_^

Also I am going to hate myself, I will be working fulltime and doing 2 subjects a sem on one of my days off -_-

HSC
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
My first day back at uni will be the 5th of March ^_^

Also I am going to hate myself, I will be working fulltime and doing 2 subjects a sem on one of my days off -_-
You are going to hate yourself - but at least you're not going back to the crackpot that is ND.
I have no idea why half my school went there. I knew five seconds into my interview that there was no way in hell I could go there.

This semester is Business Law, Management and Aust Foreign Policy. The only thing slightly appealing is Foreign Policy.

EDIT: and WHY are you uni-ing as well as ft woolworths-ing? Thats insane!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Coz I will be kicked out of home if I don't uni -_-
SO my entire Friday day off will be spent at uni with no breaks!

HSC
Ditto :(
Least I don't have uni tomorrow though! xD
Thats true. And whoever thought 4.30-7.30 was a good time for business law is absolutely retarded. I will be half asleep within 10 minutes (though probably due to boredom than actual drowsiness).

I still only have two days per week though, which is epicly awesome.

Also, that sig must have taken effort ;)

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Speaking of which, i'm good friends with most of my supervisors, i'm probably their favourite non-supervisor operator, heh. And my CSM lovesssss me btw, she's pretty great tbh :)
So I guess i'm the worst type of operator :( lol fml

PyroTek

HSC
I'm a bit like that. They tell me that if i did more hours on checkouts they'd train me in supervision.. They love me, but I don't complain if they give me a dreaded main register or something (Though 1 in 10 shifts or so I get put on a main..), they trust me to run the show if there is only one supervisor who goes to lunch. ATM I got 38 hours a week on meat. So.. Go figure!

Last edited:

BSammy

HSC
Grr, I left work with this feeling of having forgotten to do something, but I have no idea what.

Slightly troubling, seeing as it was the monday cash office/payroll routines.

I guess I will find out today if everyone has been paid wrong!

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Speaking of which, i'm good friends with most of my supervisors, i'm probably their favourite non-supervisor operator, heh. And my CSM lovesssss me btw, she's pretty great tbh :)
So I guess i'm the worst type of operator :( lol fml
Yeah. Although I think it's more to do with: *bell* "OH MY GOD I'LL GET THAT!!! *runs off* and also trying to tell you what to do and its like "omfg get out you seven year old, i know what i'm doing".

Grr, I left work with this feeling of having forgotten to do something, but I have no idea what.

Slightly troubling, seeing as it was the monday cash office/payroll routines.

I guess I will find out today if everyone has been paid wrong!
oh that feeling SUCKS. Our relief SSO for a month is from my old store, which is cool, but i saw her briefly yesterday (at about 4.30, she'd been there since 6) and she said she'd JUST stopped crying, because everything that could go wrong went wrong, on her FIRST day. The SSS was up there all day. Poor girl.

Hey BSammy, if a FSC Card is scanned for a refund, do the points get deducted from their account?

HSC
Yeah. Although I think it's more to do with: *bell* "OH MY GOD I'LL GET THAT!!! *runs off* and also trying to tell you what to do and its like "omfg get out you seven year old, i know what i'm doing".
Unfortunately I also meant that as well. And that is why I was (in hindsight) probably referring to myself ~two years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)