• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (3 Viewers)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
hahahaha no i pressed the button with a pen you fool. which was actually really satisfying, on the scale of popping quite a large black head.

PyroTek

HSC
I remember once a couple came to our store, apparently, and stole a till..
No, they didn't steal the cash, or the float. They took the WHOLE DRAWER. just ripped it out.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Woolworths Home Brand has been updated with the new logo. Significant change is the loss of the Home Brand circle. The 08 logo is a faded red. Overall a good new look.
Looks nice. Saw this on Homebrand Toilet paper in the ladies' room yesterday. Looks a lot nicer. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I remember once a couple came to our store, apparently, and stole a till..
No, they didn't steal the cash, or the float. They took the WHOLE DRAWER. just ripped it out.
how'd u guys not notice them ripping the till out? =/

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I think he's referring to the fact that you got the till open with a pen, maybe or maybe not? :p
So am i!....this is so confusing

Yeah, thanks a lot, but the problem was my CSM is currently away (and she wouldn't do it anyway) and the relieving CSM don't know how to do it (even though I knew how to do it and told her that) and the 2IC is unwilling to do it :(.
Why? What a fool, it's actually totes interesting.

EDIT: I just wrote something mean about someone else at my store but have now edited out cos i'm para about someone finding me in a babikakez-style stalker episode.

EDITx2: I just remembered!!! babikakez i had a dream last night that i started work in Myer and some customer wanted these leopard pyjamas we had on special but i couldn't work out how to use the phones to ring people to find out and it was so horrible and so confusing and then babikakez was sitting there writing stuff and was trying to tell me who to ring but wasn't being very helpful.

Last edited:
HSC
EDIT: I just wrote something mean about someone else at my store but have now edited out cos i'm para about someone finding me in a babikakez-style stalker episode.

EDITx2: I just remembered!!! babikakez i had a dream last night that i started work in Myer and some customer wanted these leopard pyjamas we had on special but i couldn't work out how to use the phones to ring people to find out and it was so horrible and so confusing and then babikakez was sitting there writing stuff and was trying to tell me who to ring but wasn't being very helpful
Re the bold: You have no idea how much like me that is. I swear is speak a different language to half the people in my store (actually, just CSM/2IC/3IC).
But I'm sorry that I was an unhelpful cow in your dream :(

Also, this thread does not work without the bitching - ie last week I so would have told you guys the epicly horrible story of how much of a sleaze my SSM is (well was yesterday), but now I don't think I can.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I know right! the fucking internet. Can we like lock it or something? But then that prohibits people who aren't from my store from finding it, and thus a supply of new members.

...but do tell about the SSM, i'm sure the "gorguz bakery boy" won't dob.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Also, this thread does not work without the bitching - ie last week I so would have told you guys the epicly horrible story of how much of a sleaze my SSM is (well was yesterday), but now I don't think I can.
Please tell :p
If you don't tell, tell me by PM, and then I will tell and pretend it's my own story and then you will all lol and feel sorry for me, especially when I also add just how sleazy the Grocery manager at my store is!! :p

PyroTek

HSC
shinji, it was down at the very end register (Also, this was before I started at woolies). Just near the ice fridge. One looked out while one took the till.
Loss prevention caught them doing other stuff at a different store.. didn't get the money back though.
First (week)day as meat manager :p. Went to managers meeting (get it? Meating!) and was told by 2 other managers that the case was the best it's ever looked yesterday (I worked Saturday/sunday). Was a huge compliment. Hoping to keep it that way and lift sales.
Apparently a guy tried to shove some meat down his pants, our store manager was like "give me the meat, and get out my store". The guy was apparently really drunk. haha

MMacka

HSC
N/A
I know right! the fucking internet. Can we like lock it or something? But then that prohibits people who aren't from my store from finding it, and thus a supply of new members.

...but do tell about the SSM, i'm sure the "gorguz bakery boy" won't dob.
Trust me, the last thing I would want to do is tell other people about this. It would be embarrassing for both of us if anyone else in our store found this. :p

Harry778

HSC
omg this babikakez and MMaka thing is hilarious! (dont know if I spelled the names wrong?) Sounds like love to me..

First shift of 3IC today =D Learning rosters tomorrow. SSM was being nice to everyone today =O Everyone says shes a bitch but shes always nice to me...maybe just cos everyone else are idiots..lol.

I have an open shift on sunday! As CSM for the day...opened today as well but as 2IC.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Ahh, Potential Supervisors. They're the worst kind of checkout operator thats ever existed.
I found this on page 82, but still rings so true.

omg this babikakez and MMaka thing is hilarious! (dont know if I spelled the names wrong?) Sounds like love to me..

First shift of 3IC today =D Learning rosters tomorrow. SSM was being nice to everyone today =O Everyone says shes a bitch but shes always nice to me...maybe just cos everyone else are idiots..lol.

I have an open shift on sunday! As CSM for the day...opened today as well but as 2IC.
Jeluz! I would love to do the rosters. Once i wrote in all the shifts we needed for a Friday, but there my love affair ended.

HSC
I found this on page 82, but still rings so true..

ahaha, the sad thing is that looking back I think I was actually talking about myself :( But I don't think your page 82 is my page 82, unless I'm super retarded which is incredibly likely.

Harry, you have not responded to me. :hammer:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)