jgibson0011

HSC
N/A
Nah
i just know he works to the safeway next to the coles i work at
Coles employees arent allowed to shop or associate with any woolies workers
uno mortal enermies ande such
:rolleyes:
lol...i love the looks i get from coles staff when passing the front of their store in my safeway uniform :haha:

greekgun

HSC
lol...i love the looks i get from coles staff when passing the front of their store in my safeway uniform :haha:
haha yeah, sometimes when i go to safeway to shop for shit with my uniform on, customers come up and ask me shit as if im working there...seriously wtf?!
But yeah, were all the same shit different smell.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Sometimes I go to shop in our competition store in my uniform. But after I've worked a 10 hour shift and I need something before I go home, fucked if I'm going to drive all the way home to change and back just to get what I need.

greekgun

HSC
Sometimes I go to shop in our competition store in my uniform. But after I've worked a 10 hour shift and I need something before I go home, fucked if I'm going to drive all the way home to change and back just to get what I need.
fuck oath

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Well Wixxy, this is what I mas making reference to. Police turned up at work and a pile of people had to sit downstairs for a few hours while the police and woolies went about their thing. As its a police investigation, I won't talk about specifics apart from saying that it seems this situation occurs every year between us and Coles. Things like this will ALWAYS catch up, paperwork trails are everywhere.
Niiice! >_<

And lastly (sorry) I looked through the draft quickly and noticed this:

"An employee who works more than five ordinary hours on any day shall receive an unpaid meal break of between 45 and 60 minutes duration. A 30 minute meal break may be taken by mutual agreement." Currently for 6 hour shifts I get a 30min break, does that mean now it;s 45-60? o_O
If the agreement is passed, and you'd prefer to take the 30 minute break, it's easy enough to sort out with your manager :) Also you'd only be given a time to attend if you're a current union member! Might want to find out if you are or not.

oh and i forgot the huntsman perched on top of the service desk bin that promptly became alive upon being prodded and we all shrieked loudly and ran away and then got the new boy to take it out to the bin even though he hates spiders hehehe. oh and i have to come up with $430 for my visa application.
Migrating to the mainland??? ;)

Fast Food Frenzy - ninemsn Video

;) i was like WOAH at the mounds of tomatoes, lol.
Ahaha. Tbh our produce is overfilled in general. That said, by end of trade the fair majority of it sells :uhoh:

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Yanno speaking of Tomatoes, it amazes me how many people still think they are a Vegetable. When my dept. manager was away last year I reorganized the drill downs and moved Tomatoes over to Fruit, and I got like heaps of C/o ops asking "Ummm where are the tomatoes?!?"...Well as they are a fruit, under Fruit :p lol

In the end it was just easier to move them back.

Craven

HSC
I call them vegetables because people don't use them like fruits.. I don't see many people just biting into tomatoes.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yanno speaking of Tomatoes, it amazes me how many people still think they are a Vegetable. When my dept. manager was away last year I reorganized the drill downs and moved Tomatoes over to Fruit, and I got like heaps of C/o ops asking "Ummm where are the tomatoes?!?"...Well as they are a fruit, under Fruit :p lol

In the end it was just easier to move them back.

It upsets me that I have to go into vegetables to put them in on the c/outs >: (

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
ALSO

Does anyone here know know how to change the screen on the RF guns from Black/white to white/black?

All of ours here have been changed to Black background with white text, but when working outside in the store room this is SO hard to see, especially in the sun, so I want to change it back to white background black text. Is this possible without any special passwords etc?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ALSO

Does anyone here know know how to change the screen on the RF guns from Black/white to white/black?

All of ours here have been changed to Black background with white text, but when working outside in the store room this is SO hard to see, especially in the sun, so I want to change it back to white background black text. Is this possible without any special passwords etc?
From memory if you press the blue function key it's one of the faint blue icons behind the letter keys etc.

PyroTek

HSC
I'd say the black background would make the RF unit's battery last less time... more pixels in use!

greekgun

HSC
Hey, u know how some fruit and veges have stickers on them (like apples have stickers with a code on them saying Royal Gala or something), do u know if they are the same codes as the coles ones? just curious

jirwin

HSC
Hey, u know how some fruit and veges have stickers on them (like apples have stickers with a code on them saying Royal Gala or something), do u know if they are the same codes as the coles ones? just curious
Yep they are. Went to a Franklin's the other week and we had bought an iceberg lettuce. They had to flick through a laminated book to get the code... she was like 'ah 4061' and I was thinking 'I could've told you that!'

That being said, not everything might be the same. I.e. I've never used 5945 for a tomato - if they are regular field grown tomatoes then we have a 'shortcut' which is 2. 4664 is for the other tomatoes with the vine still attached and 4087 is for roma tomatoes (correct me if I am wrong please!)

Our codes for onions and capsicum change periodically and it's really annoying. Just learn the new one and they change it back again.

Last edited:
HSC
man oh man why would you people want to memorise plu codes? Does it seriously offend people that tomatoes are in the veg menu?

the only time i try (to memorise plu's) is when the screens majorly lag, and even then i fail miserably. I think I got bananas downpat a few weeks ago when I was on the slowest main ever.

ETA: I have forgotten since.

greekgun

HSC
man oh man why would you people want to memorise plu codes? Does it seriously offend people that tomatoes are in the veg menu?

the only time i try (to memorise plu's) is when the screens majorly lag, and even then i fail miserably. I think I got bananas downpat a few weeks ago when I was on the slowest main ever.
eh
its not like i try to remember them
its just when u put through heaps of the same veggies/fruit, it just sticks.

HSC
item lookup -> prepaid mobile -> vodafone -> 29. No code needed.

Its instinctive. My voids are often massive purely because whenever anyone wants ANY prepaid I instantly choose that one.

Whenever the screen changes around it fucks with my head for weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)