The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
always gonna be dickhead know it alls out there.

laughing at them in front of them is pretty satisfying

HSC
I once spoke to a woman who wanted scanning policy when the gourmet tomatoes she purchased (say $3.99/kg) went through as another type of tomato, which were actually cheaper.
NOw thats the meaning of stupid

Pilotdude

HSC
Lol forgot about this thread!!

Easter was fucking mental!! on an average saturday we will do 200-250k for the day. Easter thurs we dont 435k for the day!!! a day. Some stores dont even do that in a fucking week! and some of those stores have double the staff and double the registers!!

We managed to keep every checkout open throughout the day and we too had those dickheads want more checkouts open! :rolleyes: lol one bitch went off her nuts cause the q's were 8 deep at every single checkout at about 6pm. She went on and on about how rubbish our service etc

SM: "Well we have all our checkouts open"
Bitch: "Excuse me you are a customer service industry and that is not good enough"
SM: "Well what do you want us to do"
Bitch: "OPEN more checkouts"
SM: "Do you not get it? they are all open"
Bitch (whos pissed at this stage) "Ill be ringing the CEO tomorrow"
SM: (whos pulling the piss) "He's got the day off tomorrow"
Bitch storms off lol, fucking funniest thing ever! :D

Was an absolute shit of a day, horrible and to top it off i had to do 14 hours because im still salary! Roll on april 1 :D then im off outa woolies. though i might stick round and do the odd shift for them!

Fuck i never want to work easter and i hate to know what xmas is going to be like this year eek!

Everyday rewards is being launched over here on April 7 and i have to wear a stupd bright orange fucking vest WTF!!!! anyone else have to look like a dickhead?

And its shit, should be able to earn points etc similar to flybuys, would be a better idea aswell as the fuel dockets? but no not woolworths..

Don't even get me started on scanning policys!

Foreign people are the worst! i especially hate the ones that turn around and say "I get that for free now" or "I get free, i get free" thats before ive even gone and checked the price! twats 99.999% of the time they are wrong or cant read for shit or the ticket is at the other end of the aisle for something not even related.

Asians and European people are the worst, sorry if that offends but its true, most aussies/kiwis dont give a shit they are more shocked when its free and they are usually right when they get us to check unlike our overseas 'friends' fucking LEARN TO READ!

ahhhh much better lol

So good to come here and rant :p

Last edited:

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
No-one in our store even really knew what the everyday rewards card was, and the first woman who came through thought it meant she got her shopping for free, like it was a wish card or something. Idiot.

HSC
jodi..1 said:
No-one in our store even really knew what the everyday rewards card was, and the first woman who came through thought it meant she got her shopping for free, like it was a wish card or something. Idiot.
Er, what is a everyday rewards club? :eek:

greekgun

HSC
Pilotdude said:
Lol forgot about this thread!!

Foreign people are the worst! i especially hate the ones that turn around and say "I get that for free now" or "I get free, i get free" thats before ive even gone and checked the price! twats 99.999% of the time they are wrong or cant read for shit or the ticket is at the other end of the aisle for something not even related.
U aint wrong. I once had this european lady (i think she was european) and when i scanned stuff she would stare at the screen facing the customer with her nose like 5 cm's away from the screen waiting for me to make a mistake because of that stupid scanning policy. Anyway, when u scan a discounted item, the original price comes up on the screen and then the sever has to change it to the discounted price, when i scanned some discounted yougat and it came up with the original price, whe straight away pounced on me and started screaming i get for free i get for free. It took me ages to explain to her that i havent finished disocunting it yet but she kept insisting it was free. So then i had to call the service manager to explain it to her.

This same lady also hangs around with her bags on the bench where the packed bags go, looking at her docket for any mistakes, mean while i have no where to put the bags from the customer im serving. Ahh i feel better now that ive bitched about this customer. ANd yeah im never working easter or xmas again, it gets way to busy and the customers are extra grumpy.

Ahh shit after typing all that i realised it says woolworths thread and i work at coles. :eek: *goes and hides under a rock from all the wooly workers*

blakegman

HSC
N/A
wtf am i meant to do on my first instore shift. roll up to the service desk thing and say "i work here but i dont know wtf i am doing" or something ?

Steppenwolf

HSC
The money is heaps good as a casual. when i started i was at $9.30p/h

5 months later and its $12.30, and im 17. so compared to some of my mates, who earn like $2-$3 less at maccas and crap.. its so good :)

not to mention time and a half on sundays and double time and a half on pub holi's :eek:

cha ching !

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
greekgun said:
U aint wrong. I once had this european lady (i think she was european) and when i scanned stuff she would stare at the screen facing the customer with her nose like 5 cm's away from the screen waiting for me to make a mistake because of that stupid scanning policy. Anyway, when u scan a discounted item, the original price comes up on the screen and then the sever has to change it to the discounted price, when i scanned some discounted yougat and it came up with the original price, whe straight away pounced on me and started screaming i get for free i get for free. It took me ages to explain to her that i havent finished disocunting it yet but she kept insisting it was free. So then i had to call the service manager to explain it to her.

This same lady also hangs around with her bags on the bench where the packed bags go, looking at her docket for any mistakes, mean while i have no where to put the bags from the customer im serving. Ahh i feel better now that ive bitched about this customer. ANd yeah im never working easter or xmas again, it gets way to busy and the customers are extra grumpy.

Ahh shit after typing all that i realised it says woolworths thread and i work at coles. :eek: *goes and hides under a rock from all the wooly workers*
once though franklins ripped us off with that policy.

the price of the 1kg frozen drumsticks was (say) $3.00 and was coming up as $4.00. we spotted it out and then a whole issue was brought around and we didn't end up getting one of the packs for free (there were 2 of them)

she was sucha bitch.
i mean; if it is ur company policy if that were to happen; then ENFORCE it ffs.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Steppenwolf said:
The money is heaps good as a casual. when i started i was at $9.30p/h

5 months later and its $12.30, and im 17. so compared to some of my mates, who earn like $2-$3 less at maccas and crap.. its so good :)

not to mention time and a half on sundays and double time and a half on pub holi's :eek:

cha ching !
oh yeah

i loved working on easter fridya / monday for the money. 2.5 pay.
and im contracted o work on sundays as well :)

greekgun

HSC
shinji said:
once though franklins ripped us off with that policy.

the price of the 1kg frozen drumsticks was (say) $3.00 and was coming up as $4.00. we spotted it out and then a whole issue was brought around and we didn't end up getting one of the packs for free (there were 2 of them)

she was sucha bitch.
i mean; if it is ur company policy if that were to happen; then ENFORCE it ffs.
Its workers like that, that make customers get bitchy at us.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
To be fair she might not have known what the fuck she was doing and didnt wanna get in trouble by giving free shit away.

Unless it was a manager, in which what a shit cunt

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
blakegman said:
To be fair she might not have known what the fuck she was doing and didnt wanna get in trouble by giving free shit away.

Unless it was a manager, in which what a shit cunt
she actually called the manager over to do the whole price chck thing. and then when we asked whether or not we get the thing for free; she said no.

i woulda went off my head but i was short on time.

and i do respect workers. but its the lazy ones that get to me. =/
like i work my ass off when i do work; and they do a half ass job.

what gives?

greekgun

HSC
shinji said:
she actually called the manager over to do the whole price chck thing. and then when we asked whether or not we get the thing for free; she said no.

i woulda went off my head but i was short on time.

and i do respect workers. but its the lazy ones that get to me. =/
like i work my ass off when i do work; and they do a half ass job.

what gives?
It might have been a discounted item, i dont think the free item policy include when u stuff up on a discounted/reduced item.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Got a $44.95 kettle free from coles cause it scanned up as $45.95, i was so happy.

greekgun

HSC
Raven3333 said:
Got a $44.95 kettle free from coles cause it scanned up as $45.95, i was so happy.
omg im jealous, i want a free 45 buck item. *steals kettle*

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Raven3333 said:
oooh, lucky, u just made it under the $50 limit to which scanning policy applies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)