• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (8 Viewers)

bdude

HSC
Grr Devonport. I don't like them and their incessant refurbs and being favourited by AO. It's because the SM is married to the HRS. Not that she really has a say in anything like that but still i can blame her for our shop looking like it's from 1971 and theirs all hip and spanky. (That's the store in bdude's photo).

The SSS was doing a SMARTS today. Everything was so tense. She kept asking me questions and then gave me 60 or so pages on Everyday Rewards troubleshooting to read and a mandate to train my night and weekend staff (no one has them down here). She's in tomoz with the AM. More tenseness. AND she made us put security tags on all our baskets. Not cool. Every time you collect them you set of all the alarms.

But the night ended with a group of hot Italian boys. I didn't even care that we'd closed like ten minutes ago.
Is TAS getting Everyday Rewards? I hope it's not at the cost of FSC, that's a much better deal than Everyday Rewards.

And don't worry, I dislike Devonport Woolworths as much as you do ;)

HSC
also, new MOS is a bitch, totally gone back to the old one. And automatic fail for not asking for EDR is a bit much, three fails and you get a formal warning.

:O

Unless its just my store thats gone completely overboard.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Is TAS getting Everyday Rewards? I hope it's not at the cost of FSC, that's a much better deal than Everyday Rewards.

And don't worry, I dislike Devonport Woolworths as much as you do ;)
No we're not. I was talking about the credit card.

also, new MOS is a bitch, totally gone back to the old one. And automatic fail for not asking for EDR is a bit much, three fails and you get a formal warning.

Is there a new one? Hmm. I was doing MOS checks today because i felt like being a bitch and I thought SSS would look at them for SMARTS, but i noticed the last one that had been done was one i did in Jan, and before that was like July last year. Hope it's not in SMARTS or the CSM will be machine-gunned.

HSC
I'm not sure if its in SMARTS, but we do them at least once a week/fortnight. Except for me, because I'm so special that I don't have a MOS sheet ;)

Basically, you get a score out of 15 - must get 12/15 to pass. Not asking for EDR/FSC is an automatic fail, and other items can be highlighted at the discretion of the CSM/SSM as a 'critical checkpoint'. Failing a critical checkpoint is an overall fail. (I think ours were not asking for EDR and not counting change back).

I felt like such a douche asking for EDR for a $1.85 transaction...

MMacka

HSC
N/A

Its because of that 0% mystery shopper thing. Totally ridiculous.

HSC
Its because of that 0% mystery shopper thing. Totally ridiculous.
SSM was totally watching me like a hawke this arvo. He was waiting for an opportunity to fail me (almost did because I wasn't wearing a badge, but I turned that one around on him).

They way I was instructed on how to conduct them though suggests to me that they actually WANT us to fail people?

Oh, and supervisors can't do the MOS of other supervisors - it must instead be done by the CSM, SSM or SM.

HSC
Me: "That is one dollar eighty five, do you have a rewards card"
Customer: "Is it seriously worth it for 1.85"
Me: "Err, Well you may as well scan it"

Still sounds pretty douchey to me ;)

PyroTek

HSC
so many F***ING questions!
I say:
How are you?
Had a good weekend?(if applicable)
Do you have an EDR?
(no) Would you like one?
Any cash out?

if it's for low amounts, if they seem rushed, i don't bother, if not, I say "what's the harm?"

jesus christ.
ah well

Last edited:

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
AND she made us put security tags on all our baskets. Not cool. Every time you collect them you set of all the alarms.
In the past few months we have got new trolleys and new baskets...The baskets are clever, they have a security device enclosed in the handles, so they still go off when you walk past the EAS sensors, but you can't see or tamper with the security device.

HSC
EDR cards...grr!

I hate them, I usually ask but other times cbf such a burden. Also customers who have them please don't lean over my register and swipe it yourself! there is a thing called "personal space" you realise your not making our job easier, your actually making it harder as we are in the middle of scanning something.

rant over :)

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
im fresh but woolworths isnt

if woolworths doesnt bother cleaning up my piss even after a few complaints from customers, why would they bother to refresh their stock that often and be true to being fresh.

BSammy

HSC
I'm more concerned that you think it is acceptable to piss in a food storage area and not clean it up yourself.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC

if woolworths doesnt bother cleaning up my piss even after a few complaints from customers, why would they bother to refresh their stock that often and be true to being fresh.
Well technically food in the freezer isn't fresh...Hence the term 'Frozen'.

And you are full of shit, someone would have seen you piss, and your ass would have been long hauled to jail.

NNS7

HSC
N/A

Whatever you troll....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)