The Woolworths Thread (6 Viewers)

Harry778

HSC
just finished work :)

started my "official" sup training today... the CSM and had to remind me that usually they don't stand around talking... they actually work - except it was so quiet that we had nothing to do :p. Very cruisy!

Twas fun!

That is a very big lie..Its all I do..when its not busy. Talk to the smoke shop or self serve person haha. Till about 9pm on a saturday night then I have to get cracking on cleaning and stock..7pm on a sunday..OH and bagging registers. Ahh how I miss my weekend supervision closes..one day I'll be back on front end =D

HSC
That is a very big lie..Its all I do..when its not busy. Talk to the smoke shop or self serve person haha. Till about 9pm on a saturday night then I have to get cracking on cleaning and stock..7pm on a sunday..OH and bagging registers. Ahh how I miss my weekend supervision closes..one day I'll be back on front end =D
When its not busy, I seriously have no idea how to be productive.
ie last night - I have no idea how long I was on tea for, and then when I came back all seemed good so I let my extremely newbie supervisor run the floor while I chilled in cash office.

Tonight will be the epitomy of dead. And I will be extremely lazy, guaranteed.

NNS7

HSC
N/A
We have a box of old name badges for exactly that purpose (our old SM was really anal about them) - I was surprised to find they had a spare Bryce one the other day.
lol my dept manager (who is a woman) was walking around wearing a name badge that said "Robert" on it the other day. I was like "WTF???" lol
She said she left hers at home and that was the only spare they could find. The funniest thing is that nobody could remember any "Robert's" working in the store ever!

jgibson0011

HSC
N/A
lol my dept manager (who is a woman) was walking around wearing a name badge that said "Robert" on it the other day. I was like "WTF???" lol
She said she left hers at home and that was the only spare they could find. The funniest thing is that nobody could remember any "Robert's" working in the store ever!
just incase there ever is...your store will be prepared...our spare badges name is "savanagee"...i think i would look weird with an indians name badge

woolworths now owns my social life:
friday: 19:30-24:30 SCO
saturday: 19:30-24:30 SCO

T 360

One of the Fresh Food Peo
HSC
RE:Mode of Sales

Some supervisors(when the CSM`s not there.),Just stand at the Service desk and tick random things. Lol. But they never give everyone 100%,as the CSM will know that is a lie. I`m only ever crossed on 2-3 things.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
just incase there ever is...your store will be prepared...our spare badges name is "savanagee"...i think i would look weird with an indians name badge

woolworths now owns my social life:
friday: 19:30-24:30 SCO
saturday: 19:30-24:30 SCO
dude.

try every weekend (all par a handful) for the past 3/4 years.

aussie92

HSC
yep feel your pain ive done variety nightfill 9pm -5am fri and sat for 2yrs, while everyone was out having fun getting trashed i was filling sponges and stationary and facing how much fun !

brookie94

HSC
i know i've already said this 6 million times to you harry but another times not gunna hurt :p

i'm sooooooo happy for you, and proud of you! your gorgeous! :p
x <3

yoddle

is cool
HSC
RE:Mode of Sales

Some supervisors(when the CSM`s not there.),Just stand at the Service desk and tick random things. Lol. But they never give everyone 100%,as the CSM will know that is a lie. I`m only ever crossed on 2-3 things.
I'm proud to be the only supervisor who has even opened the MOS folder since around August last year. And i've only tested two operators.

Today and yesterday were v quiet I must say. I spent quite a bit of time in Grocery.

For some reason i volunteered to do 6AM-12 on Monday, doing tickets.

HSC
I'm proud to be the only supervisor who has even opened the MOS folder since around August last year. And i've only tested two operators.

Today and yesterday were v quiet I must say. I spent quite a bit of time in Grocery.

For some reason i volunteered to do 6AM-12 on Monday, doing tickets.
I am loving my CSM at the moment (somewhat). Because she gave me wednesday supervision, I CAN'T DO THE 5AM TICKETS SHIFT (for Monday, my weekend is either Monday/Tuesday or Tuesday/Wednesday). So excited.

I'm a massive bitch about MOS. But I think I upset one guy last night about his MOS, I failed him on EDR but he was in express. I'm sure he thinks I'm the biggest bitch ever, but you know that might be right ;)

I cleaned out the MOS folder last night, got some new plastic sleeves for it (never knew I'd have to fight to get a $1.03 packet of plastic sleeves IDT'd, but whatevz), and got MOS sheets printed for the newbies.

Such a power trip. Love it.

Harry778

HSC
I am loving my CSM at the moment (somewhat). Because she gave me wednesday supervision, I CAN'T DO THE 5AM TICKETS SHIFT (for Monday, my weekend is either Monday/Tuesday or Tuesday/Wednesday). So excited.

I'm a massive bitch about MOS. But I think I upset one guy last night about his MOS, I failed him on EDR but he was in express. I'm sure he thinks I'm the biggest bitch ever, but you know that might be right ;)

I cleaned out the MOS folder last night, got some new plastic sleeves for it (never knew I'd have to fight to get a $1.03 packet of plastic sleeves IDT'd, but whatevz), and got MOS sheets printed for the newbies.

Such a power trip. Love it.
Haha! MOS are fun..rarely does someone ever get good. There was this one girl, if she got one more poor or average she would get counseled, for starters she didnt have her name badge on, didnt ask for EDR ONCE, didnt count the money back to the customer (who does) so I gave her poor and she decided to have a fight with me about..of course I won, and she got counseled. She was yelling at me infront of the customer she was serving so I had to pull her off. I'm fairly strict too :)

Mannequin25

HSC
OMG One of the operators bought me in cupcakes yesterday that had my name on them and "Worlds Greatest Supervisor"! I was so chuffed. Made my day. My 2IC couldnt stop laughing :haha: shes now officially my favourite lmfao

Had to do a close last night, havent done one in ages.....it was probably the best day at work ive ever had. We had so much fun. I had 2 really good operators on and we got everything done early. It was really quiet and we were dancing around with the duty manager haha.

Ahhhh MOS. I dont think ive ever given anyone full marks. I think im the only one who does them though, everybody else is too lazy. You can always find atleast something wrong....... I always put little comments on it so they know why im failing them, or if im happy with something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)