The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Anne Hero said:
Woolworths is shit coz they dnt even no how to put things in bags propaly
Because all staff members, and individual woolworths stores do the same things right ?

i'm all for choice, but that seems a stupid reason to not shop somewhere, but what should i expect from someone who spells properly 'propaly'

Evolution2006

HSC
hey guys, i just called work for a sickie, will i get paid for it will i lose the shift, i'm ft on 38hr contract

thanks

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Evolution2006 said:
hey guys, i just called work for a sickie, will i get paid for it will i lose the shift, i'm ft on 38hr contract

thanks
if your PPT get paid, if casual, no u wont

Anne Hero

HSC
blakegman said:
Because all staff members, and individual woolworths stores do the same things right ?
dats how a franchice works

i'm all for choice, but that seems a stupid reason to not shop somewhere, but what should i expect from someone who spells properly 'propaly'
pfftt im just lazy any1 can distribute a big vocabulary to make dem self look smart ur a biased source on dis perspective

stupid is a childish word ur so assenyne

Vancen

HSC
blakegman said:

bahaha!

CieL

HSC
Evolution2006 said:

thanks
If you're full time or permanent part time, you will get paid. IF you have stocked up enough sick leave hours.

It should say at the bottom of your payslip how many hours you have.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Anne Hero said:
dats how a franchice works

pfftt im just lazy any1 can distribute a big vocabulary to make dem self look smart ur a biased source on dis perspective

stupid is a childish word ur so assenyne
I'm assuming 'assenye' is meant to be awesome. Also I don't think supermarkets can be franchises.

HSC
townie said:
5) I have to COUNT ALL THE CIGS AS I'M PUTTING THEM AWAY, which means i'll have to start early and deal with customers abusing me because i cant give them cigarettes because i've already counted them!
I hate stocktake. Even if we're counting carton's while the store's still open, starting with obscure items and putting one of everything aside before we start, they still come and ask for a carton of Camel Blue. Seriously, I have not sold anything in Camel for over a year. Dont ask now!

rissile86

HSC
anyone tell me the site for ordering new shirts? i tried looking today in our lunch room and couldn't see it anywhere. Also how long does it take to get them once ordered?

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
/\ I ordered one online yesterday. clientspot.spotless.com.au, username 'woolworths' password 'fresh'.

I have no idea how long they take?

HSC
Firstly, I have to note that my STM today was extremely sympathetic and helpful when I called her this morning letting her know about a recently occurring shoulder injury. She was so good, she cancelled my checkouts shift (even though they were already 7 down for the day - i don't think she knew that but anyway) and then when it became apparent that I couldn't do tickets later on in the afternoon she moved the smokeshop operator to liqour, put someone from liquor into tickets, and put me in smokeshop. Not that it was that helpful for my shoulder in the end, but it was appreciated greatly.

She can be the biggest bitch in the world sometimes, but today she proved that she is human and I really appreciated it.

jodi..1 said:
/\ I ordered one online yesterday. clientspot.spotless.com.au, username 'woolworths' password 'fresh'.

I have no idea how long they take?
They don't take that long, mine was delivered within about a week.

groovygal

HSC
N/A
anyone ever passed out whilst on checkouts? cos i almost did yesterday hahaha..lucky i didn't...jus was hell pale...felt dizzy..vision went all blurry..ears started ringin..had to call supervisor over..hahaha...so over checkouts

pezdog

HSC
My boss is gay, tells me that the only shift i can get is saturday nights then gives a sunday night. I get a call today saying it has been cancelled meaning no shifts this week. And now im working next saturday morning, wtf?

Fcuk, i think im gonna quit - casual is gay

blakegman

HSC
N/A
i got a 21st on saturday. gonna have to call off sunday morning shift.

greekgun

HSC
blakegman said:
i got a 21st on saturday. gonna have to call off sunday morning shift.
i had a mate who worked at safeways and when he asked for the weekend off because he was turning 18, they said no and told him to not celebrate his birthday. He quit after they said that but sometimes supermarket higher ups can be heartless dick heads.

Anyway have a happy 21st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)