The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

groovygal

HSC
N/A
lol we're cheap on the bags cos we want to save the environment! hahaha n the bags run out so fast...this lady complained her bag was too heavy n sed i was being scummy on the bags...well hu cares..like i give a shit haha...wasn't that heavy

blakegman

HSC
N/A
i hate people who dont want heavy bags even if they have a trolley. Surely moving it from the trolley to the boot of your car cant be too hard. It's not exactly 10 tonnes.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
blakegman said:
i hate people who dont want heavy bags even if they have a trolley. Surely moving it from the trolley to the boot of your car cant be too hard. It's not exactly 10 tonnes.
well. it IS a pain to have the bag rip on yo uwhile you're putting it from the trolley to boot of car..
not to mention if there is glass in it. .. even worse.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Harry778 said:
Ok, you know how for the registers the Operator Number for IT Support is 700...does anybody know if that number would have Supervisor Numbers applied to it? Coz I know the password to it and was wondering if I could use it to pass reduce to clear things over 60% and other stuff too.

Coz i'm only allowed to have Supervisor Priviladges when i'm actually supervising..
oh do tell, what IS the password, i've been trying to work that one out

I can check if it has Supervisor on Office, but i'd advise against using it, because anytime you do anything supervisory it will show up on the reports, and they'll be able to trace it back to you

blakegman

HSC
N/A
shinji said:
well. it IS a pain to have the bag rip on yo uwhile you're putting it from the trolley to boot of car..
not to mention if there is glass in it. .. even worse.
i'm not talking 10kg bags.

Im talking people who bitch when you put 2, 1.25 litre cokes in one bag.

HSC
townie said:
anytime you do anything supervisory it will show up on the reports, and they'll be able to trace it back to you
not really relevant, but a couple of months ago my 2IC changed EVERYONE who had ever been on smokeshop to have supervisor priviliges because she was sick of doing refunds. This was about half the operators.

I assure you all that this was a temporary measure, and she got in some SERIOUS shit for it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
blakegman said:
i'm not talking 10kg bags.

Im talking people who bitch when you put 2, 1.25 litre cokes in one bag.
yeah; you do get those people. they'er just fussy about everything and you want to stab them in the back.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Even worse when you have one item in the bag and they complain.

I am so over this freaking place, I'm so glad I wasn't working today. We had 16 of 18 registers open and every register was still 4-6 trolleys deep. Ha I hate weekends.

Roga

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
coles is also better cause i get a discount there haha
Yes, at woolworths we also get a discount too.

Bored.Of.Life

HSC
we have a new store manager at BIG W and he seems really stict and demanding, unlike our ex-manager, Aaron :mad:

Harry778

HSC
Well first I tried :
PoS User: 700
Password: 0000 didn't work

than I tried 700 and than 1234
than I tried our store number didn't work...

BUT...we also have another IT Support number 701 so I was hmm weird we have two...So I tried 0000 again and It worked and than it asked me to re-new the password so I changed it to 1234 and YES the SVR MENU worked. But i'm not gonna use it coz you can get caught easy using it. Than I told a supervisor that I changed it to 1234 and she was like ok...Than I was on smoke shop for half an hour and I had soooo many refunds so I asked a supervisor if I can just use 701's numbers and she goes yeah ok I never thought of that..so if anything comes up i'll just say i used smoke shop.

wifit

HSC
Hello everyone!

I have been with my current store for nearly 5 months. I'm moving to another suburb next week and thinking maybe could transfer to the nearby store.

I've talked to my dep manager and got a transfer form from cash office. But she didn't say she will let me go or not.

Now do I need to confirm with my future store if they have a position available?(what if they don't)

and what if my current manager decides to keep me? I doubt she needs me, I got less and less shift from her and she scratched my only shift this week after finding out I wanna transfer. oh well..

Anyone with suggestions would be great!
Cheers.

HSC
Yay for this thread being stickied!

wifit said:
Hello everyone!

I have been with my current store for nearly 5 months. I'm moving to another suburb next week and thinking maybe could transfer to the nearby store.

I've talked to my dep manager and got a transfer form from cash office. But she didn't say she will let me go or not.

Now do I need to confirm with my future store if they have a position available?(what if they don't)

and what if my current manager decides to keep me? I doubt she needs me, I got less and less shift from her and she scratched my only shift this week after finding out I wanna transfer. oh well..

Anyone with suggestions would be great!
Cheers.
At this time of the year you might find it difficult to transfer since a lot of stores are having difficulty giving enough shifts to the staff they already have. For this reason, its probably best to call the store (or even go there in person) and let them know you've lodged a transfer form. Transfers can be difficult though, so if you can maybe try more than one store if you can.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
worst comes to worst, get a new job :)

you don't want to be stuck with woolies all your life. -_-

jess241

HSC
Hey party people:)

Passed the group interview and have a one on one interview this Wednesday. Woop! From what i've read this parts easy, but I didn't have an interview before the group assessment like most people do. I applied online and was asked to go to the group assessment 2 days later.....but as long as I don't seem like a psychopath I should be pretty much set to get the job, shouldn't I?

And also does anyone know the casual pay rates for an 18year old? Are you paid less during probation or just the same?

Phew, thankyou:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)