The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

djone21

HSC
Does anybody know what the difference is in WowPOS user privelages which are set in Office is?
I know that 1 & 2 are checked for Checkout Operator
and 1, 2, 3 & 4 are checked for Supervisors
but how about 5, 6, 7 & 8?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
well, theres a office cashier privelleges, department manager priveleges, duty manager priveleges

djone21

HSC
townie said:
well, theres a office cashier privelleges, department manager priveleges, duty manager priveleges
are you talking about the bit in Office User Maintenance, where you link a users menus, or in Operator/Supervisor Maintenance?

What I'm talking about, is when you go into Operator/Supervisor Maintenance (i think you have to be either Service Manager, Office Cashier or Manager to have access to this), you can set privelages by marking check boxes. In my store, operators have boxes 1 & 2 ticked, and supervisors/managers/anyone important has 1-4 ticked. I wanna know what boxes 5-8 are for :)

cheers for the speedy reply townie

edit: also, does anybody know if there is a user manual for Office and Back Office on StoreNet, or somewhere else??

Roga

HSC
Does anyone know how long it takes for Woolworths to reply to my job application? I applied for a Longlife Assistant position today.

HSC
N/A
Thanks townie. :) Wow, huge probation. Sucked in.

I did something really stupid last weekend... =(

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
djone21 said:
are you talking about the bit in Office User Maintenance, where you link a users menus, or in Operator/Supervisor Maintenance?

What I'm talking about, is when you go into Operator/Supervisor Maintenance (i think you have to be either Service Manager, Office Cashier or Manager to have access to this), you can set privelages by marking check boxes. In my store, operators have boxes 1 & 2 ticked, and supervisors/managers/anyone important has 1-4 ticked. I wanna know what boxes 5-8 are for :)

cheers for the speedy reply townie

edit: also, does anybody know if there is a user manual for Office and Back Office on StoreNet, or somewhere else??
i dont have any idea what 5-8 correspond to exactly, tho pilotdude mentioned IT so i presume thats one, i also presume the auditors have special privelleges

djone21

HSC
townie said:
i dont have any idea what 5-8 correspond to exactly, tho pilotdude mentioned IT so i presume thats one, i also presume the auditors have special privelleges
hmm might give myself 5-8 and see what i can do :p i think one of them will override RTC limits and refund limits (the ones that supervisors cant)

P

pLuvia

Would anyone be able to tell me what the pay rates are at woolies?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
pLuvia said:
Would anyone be able to tell me what the pay rates are at woolies?
i can, but they'll probably be changing soon, do u want the current ones or what they will be prolly in 2 or 3 months

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
townie said:
i can, but they'll probably be changing soon, do u want the current ones or what they will be prolly in 2 or 3 months
oh wait, scratch that, i lost the thing with the new ones on

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
townie said:
oh wait, scratch that, i lost the thing with the new ones on

add 20% for casual loading, only apply after 3 months work

Roga

HSC
Does anyone know how long woolies reply after you have a phone interview? I had my phone interview 2 days ago.

pringa

HSC
Re: Woolworths FAQ- how to get a job

the woolsworth process seems to be the same as big w

ive got the 2nd interview next tuesday after school. im assuming its at the store because they didnt say where it was over the phone, and i forgot to ask lol

edit: sent an email, its at the store

Last edited:

Scanorama

HSC
Roga said:
Does anyone know how long woolies reply after you have a phone interview? I had my phone interview 2 days ago.
I was told to go to group interview during the phone interview.

Roga

HSC
Scanorama said:
I was told to go to group interview during the phone interview.
They told me that they would re-contact me with more details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)