Saturday - 7-12:45pm
Sunday - 12-22

getting paid 36.75hrs. >o
At work for 40.75hrs.

Poo
Dnno roster for 2morrow either >_>

debitcard

HSC
lol why? Can you get your namebadge replaced if you ever lose it?

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol why? Can you get your namebadge replaced if you ever lose it?
yes, but it's unwise to do it too often, many a store manager has given those who loose their namebadge too often (or even once) a new one with the most humiliating name possible

grobsh

HSC
Hm. I'm gonna be so buggered after this week. Working/worked
Monday - 6:2pm
Wednesday - 6:2pm
Friday - 12-9pm
Saturday - 7-12:45pm
Sunday - 12-22

getting paid 36.75hrs. >o
At work for 40.75hrs.

Poo
Dnno roster for 2morrow either >_>

come on boys, ive already done 60 hours this week. man up!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, but you get paid to do that many hours (either your salaried, and get more, or your getting a shitload of overtime) unless your EBA and doing it for nothing, but thats just idiocy if you are

langlece

HSC
So I saw someone asked a few pages ago, how do we actually order supervisor vests? Are they on the order form? I've been in need of one for ages now.

HSC
回复: Re: The Woolworths Thread

The only people who wear them in our store is the service manager and this other girl who has been there for 7 years, she only does 2-3 shifts a week though, one of them supervision, but feels the need to wear the vest every shift and take over from other supervisors. Yeah, I hate her. Anyway I have no idea where you get supervisor vests from?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
My G-d Townie works at Metro :( I sometimes shop in there...this is too local for my likings.

Craven

HSC
I've seen an order form for it at work, I'd assume it's on Storenet somewhere..

2 weeks holidays! :D

grobsh

HSC
yeah, but you get paid to do that many hours (either your salaried, and get more, or your getting a shitload of overtime) unless your EBA and doing it for nothing, but thats just idiocy if you are
salary unfortunately. i highly recommend against it.

HSC
I have a few questions regarding centrelink. Im in third year and 20 turning 21.

I work for big w (woolworths limited). I would like to get 1. A low income healthcare card 2. youth allowance.

Last i checked for low income healthcare card you need 12 payslips. How do i get the cash office to print a summary of this/ is this possible.

Secondly, in order to get youth allowance the guidelines say you need to have earned like 18 grand in the last 18 months. My Year to date total thing on my last payslip said something like 12 grand already and if we extrapolate/look back we can see i would have earned more than 18 grand in th elast 18 months. What do i need from the cash office to furnish evidence of this? Can anybody who has youth allowance tell me what is or isn't allowed as proof of income and what i need to ask the cash office for.

Thanks.
Speak with your office cashier. They should be able to print out payslips for you from as far back as you started working there. If they cannot do it, they should either be able to arrange for it to be done or give you the number of head office.

Any more payslips you get though, make sure you keep them, as you periodically send them in for YA reviews.

Peartie

HSC
I have a few questions regarding centrelink. Im in third year and 20 turning 21.

I work for big w (woolworths limited). I would like to get 1. A low income healthcare card 2. youth allowance.

Last i checked for low income healthcare card you need 12 payslips. How do i get the cash office to print a summary of this/ is this possible.

Secondly, in order to get youth allowance the guidelines say you need to have earned like 18 grand in the last 18 months. My Year to date total thing on my last payslip said something like 12 grand already and if we extrapolate/look back we can see i would have earned more than 18 grand in th elast 18 months. What do i need from the cash office to furnish evidence of this? Can anybody who has youth allowance tell me what is or isn't allowed as proof of income and what i need to ask the cash office for.

Thanks.

as was said you dont need summarys you need the actual payslips from the last 12 weeks/18 months (for the 18months its basically the Group Certificate you got and also the "year to date" pay on the payslip)

Harry778

HSC
I'm so pissed off rite now!!

I was just informed that my store will NOT be getting a refurbishment?!?!
Something to do with they're building another store somewhere else and are spending too much money on it to do our store? but then someone told me that was a rumor. And the other day I was looking in the Retail World magazine and it had a picture of a new Woolworths with the new signs and that and the Trading manager said to me that this is what our store will look like soon. So I was like WTF? And than I asked after that to my SSM are we getting self serve and she said yes. So maybe it is just a rumor? Really hope so. I will be SEVERLY pissed off if we dont, we REALLY NEED IT!!
thanks lol

Harry778

HSC
It's ok we are actually.
It was just a rumor. They must have been really bored to make up something so stupid like that.

I thought it was weird that we weren't getting it, even though there are signs everywhere saying 'Thank you for your patience during refurbishment, we will be back with you shortly'

so yeah, dont worry about that top ^^^^^ post :)

So-smart

HSC
I worked at woolworths for six months at the cash register, and it was HORRIBBLE, my supervisor put me on 5 days a week, plus i had school. When i asked for less hours they would just IGNORE me.....i ended up quitting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)