• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (3 Viewers)

HSC
I always wondered why we didn't do a pre-close call, so we're not actually "allowed"?
Oh and i have a funny story lol the first time i spoke over the P.A i got kinda nervous and i spoke REALLLLYYY loud and i forgot what i needed to say i think it was soumething like RACHEAL...................SERVICE 20 RACHEAL.
Store Manager doesn't like preclose calls.
And everyone has stuffed up PA calls - me, well I do it regularly.

twelvemonths

HSC
lol i like how they say 'perishables service whatever to register...' and they can't remember what register it is so they have to go back

twelvemonths

HSC
often they change the name of the department mid-call, such as:

fresh produce service whatever to the service desk... produce service whatever

lacho95

HSC
and they fancy everything up. so deli is SERVICE DELI and bakery is SERVICE BAKERY.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
fuck that dude how do you cope??
Lol :p

I did the stupidest thing on the P.A the other night. I was so embarrassed. I was roaming near the front end, a customer needed some help. I walked over to the P.A and called for a service 20, whilst looking at the aisle cause i forgot the aisle number.

"Longlife service 20 to register 4 please, longlife service 20 to register 4 please".

I proceeded to walk away. The other staff were looking at me, they were like..... "register 4?". I'm still oblivious to the fact that I said register 4 and not aisle 4.. And then they told me, im like.. oh shit lol.

"Longlife correction aisle 4 please, longlife aisle 4"

lacho95

HSC
Omg omg omg omg omgomgomgo mgomg just about to reach 6000 replies townie really would be so proud!!!!!

twelvemonths

HSC
lol i was never pa trained. never actually called a service anything... always got my CSM to do it. if i ever need to i'll refer to the list next to the pa which explains all the services. what does pa and phone training involve?

bdude

HSC
Just don't do what my friend did and say "is this thing on?" into the PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)