The Woolworths Thread (5 Viewers)

HSC
i am terrified of our compliance officer after I happened to be the supervisor on the shift where she discovered we didn't have the right tobacco signage WHILE SHE WAS SHOPPING. and also coz her daughter works with us and tells her everything thats wrong with the department.

so yeah, try to avoid her as much as possible.

bensneddon

HSC
i am terrified of our compliance officer after I happened to be the supervisor on the shift where she discovered we didn't have the right tobacco signage WHILE SHE WAS SHOPPING. and also coz her daughter works with us and tells her everything thats wrong with the department.

so yeah, try to avoid her as much as possible.
As in the Regional Compliance Manager? haha that would have been fun.

Craven

HSC
Pretty much that. I got my super privileges when one super was working and went to break, or lunch.
He told me I was in charge while he was away and it turned out he gave me the privileges.
haha, yeah I got a bit of that too, where they'd go to lunch and just give me their number on a piece of paper, lol...

and I would go through and fix the banks but I ain't the SSO/CSM so I can't be stuffed :p I noticed there is a checkout bank for Bakery... er what? But we are QLD so we don't have those weird smokeshop rules or liquor in our stores.. the only thing that might be a bit iffy is operators being able to log on to self-serve when they aren't the attendant...

HSC
Blonde lady called Sara? She's pretty good at her job. All the managers I know that work in fresh are shit scared of her when they get audited.
thats the one. and now i'm scared of her too.

although i do think she was the one that hired me while she was relieving in HR, so give her kudos for that :p

Craven

HSC
That's weird!

Had the shuttle system fixed for the 3247293462346th time since refurb... we are so over it. SSM has whinged to the SSS about it saying we want it fixed properly or the old one back! Nothing wrong with the old Aircom system, the lamsom system is ridiculous!!

HSC
waikiki (4393), its about two minutes up the road from me.

ETA - sorry, didn't read the next page. its quite a small store, but they have a much better bakery than us.

ekul444

HSC
N/A
reckon you could go for a little walk sometime and get a pic of this weirdo bakery? :O :) haha cause im intrigued now... so the bakery is kind of seperate to the store aswell, as in it works like a kiosk type thing?

bensneddon

HSC

ETA - sorry, didn't read the next page. its quite a small store, but they have a much better bakery than us.
The store manager at Waikiki is a champ. Worked with him a while back... he's a total workhorse

bensneddon

HSC
When/how do you get your staff discount card?
It will get given to your line manager in an addressed envelope which has the words "CONFIDENTIAL - SDC" on it.

You should recieve it within 2 weeks of your first shift.

edit: whoo 100th post :)

HSC
The store manager at Waikiki is a champ. Worked with him a while back... he's a total workhorse
Yeah I had him for a while as well, total legend.

Once I'm back from Melbourne, I will sneak a photo of the outside bakery. The bakery is inside the store, but there is an outside section connected to it that works as a kiosk. But the whole store is weird, I have never seen any other like it. Probably because it was an ex-Advantage store.

twelvemonths

HSC
re Staff Discount Cards, my department manager had mine, I don't know why iMathew got his from the cash office. I heart my SDC :) I've saved so much $ with it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)