• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

MMacka

HSC
N/A
Anyone else having trouble with getting these new shirts? I am order number in the 5000's and I paid by direct deposit immediately after I placed the order on saturday last week. Status message is still saying pending.

I sent them an email with the direct deposit receipt hoping that it might speed things along.

Harry778

HSC
OMG as soon as i saw it i recognised it!
so it HASNT been rebranded!

No it has not been re branded. You can kind of tell in the mag aswell, it just doesnt look rite. I saw it and was like umm...is that our store? lol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Anyone else having trouble with getting these new shirts? I am order number in the 5000's and I paid by direct deposit immediately after I placed the order on saturday last week. Status message is still saying pending.

I sent them an email with the direct deposit receipt hoping that it might speed things along.
it does take more than a week.... also direct deposit often takes 5 working days to clear ;)

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I'm closing self serve a few times this week.
I know how to do it, but when closing each self-serve, I print the ATM report via store login don't I?

What do I do with the printed slip after that?

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Has anyone else's BigW (floor workers reall) shirts starting to turn Brown? My shirt lasts all but 6months before I need another. I have never known a shirt to fade and turn off-colour so fast!

And whats with Total Imagewear's delivery always taking over 2weeks. From NSW to VIC with a Confirmed payment on the spot should take no more than 4 days, not up to 3 weeks.

Otacon2009

HSC
Perhaps it's because they send them in 2 week intervals. After 2 weeks of accepting orders, they dispatch them from their central location and do a run up and down the coast (and across from Victoria to WA).

ekul444

HSC
N/A
I'm closing self serve a few times this week.
I know how to do it, but when closing each self-serve, I print the ATM report via store login don't I?

What do I do with the printed slip after that?
Yes its just on the asssistance menu, called 'ATM Cash Manangement report', or something like that. just send it to the cash office with all the other stuff - keys, cash etc. Closing self serve is soo easy now! just take out the cash, print the reports, turn the light off and sign off.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Yes its just on the asssistance menu, called 'ATM Cash Manangement report', or something like that. just send it to the cash office with all the other stuff - keys, cash etc. Closing self serve is soo easy now! just take out the cash, print the reports, turn the light off and sign off.
Haha thought that's what you did with them!

Cheers mate.

Otacon2009

HSC
Lucky. I keep asking for more work over the summer and they say they can't afford me...but then ring me up several times a day asking if I can come in. I have this sneaking suspicion they do that to circumnavigate casual pay.

Harry778

HSC
I have a 35 hour contract, but they always give me 38..it's kind of annoying actually. Thats thanks to my 2IC....I think she's kind of always secretly hated me. Probably cos she never gets on with the CSM, they always fight and then me and the CSM stand there and bitch about her LOL. My CSM in the only male CSM I know of...does anyone have a male one? I love Rori!! haha.

bensneddon

HSC
I have a 35 hour contract, but they always give me 38..it's kind of annoying actually. Thats thanks to my 2IC....I think she's kind of always secretly hated me. Probably cos she never gets on with the CSM, they always fight and then me and the CSM stand there and bitch about her LOL. My CSM in the only male CSM I know of...does anyone have a male one? I love Rori!! haha.
Yep our CSM is male.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)