them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Jannali is like the most hectic ghetto in all of the shire.

But seriously no one knows where it is.

philphie

Banned
HSC

lol a ghetto in a ghetto, jokes

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

oh man the shire is heaaaaaps ghetto, our lads come from upper middle class homes, they can afford proper drugs.

gella

HSC

i live in the shire wank wank wank

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

I was on my way home from uni one day and sat at the corner of the carriage seating (where the map/carriage number usually is). Some guy was in the seat in front of me just sleeping. All good...so far lol

Then some girls walked in from the station and sat in the seats in front of me next to the guy in sleeping in front and some sat next to me. The girls started talking to each other in usual conversation.

All of a sudden the guy in front of me woke up probably from the volume of their conversation. Then he starts randomly talking to them all about himself about how he is some tough bad ass gangster fighting other gangs every night and then describes how beautiful the girls are etc...He then tries to get their contact details (after being complete strangers a few minutes ago). In other words, he was trying to pick them up LOL.

I was in the most awkward position possible...sitting in a corner trying to nap (unsuccessfully) whilst a guy in front of me was trying to pick up chicks sitting in front and next to me (i.e. I was pretty much surrounded by them thanks to my choice of seating in the corner)....lol

Last edited:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

wheres philphie from?

and has anyone ever had someone sleep on them? as in a stranger not someone you know

theyve never slept on me though

Alex499

HSC

- One time I was going into the city for a night out and I was extremely completely and totally off my face. I had a can of elevate when the guard came round. He proceeded to give me a $600 fine for alcohol on the train. I then burst into hysterical tears and hyperventilated. The guy obviously felt bad and came back and gave me a warning *yeah*

- On a packed train one morning this Indian guy got on at Hurstville. I could feel him rubbing up against my bum but i thought it was just the movement of the train. It was getting really weird so I turned round and he had his hand down his pants, masturbating while rubbing my ass.

- There was this asian guy tagging at like 1am. My (slightly drunk) friend went up to him and told him he was defacing public property, and people like him were the scum of society. The asian guy beat the shit out of my friend calling him racist.

- Had a random guy sit next to me and tell me all about his life. He was like 30, and it turned out he went to the same school as me. He wanted my number and everything. He was getting off at Caringbah, like me, but I didn't want to tell him that, so I just waited and got off at Woolooware. creeep.

I've had way too many cityrail moments to even remember.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

- One time I was going into the city for a night out and I was extremely completely and totally off my face. I had a can of elevate when the guard came round. He proceeded to give me a $600 fine for alcohol on the train. I then burst into hysterical tears and hyperventilated. The guy obviously felt bad and came back and gave me a warning *yeah*

- On a packed train one morning this Indian guy got on at Hurstville. I could feel him rubbing up against my bum but i thought it was just the movement of the train. It was getting really weird so I turned round and he had his hand down his pants, masturbating while rubbing my ass.

- There was this asian guy tagging at like 1am. My (slightly drunk) friend went up to him and told him he was defacing public property, and people like him were the scum of society. The asian guy beat the shit out of my friend calling him racist.

- Had a random guy sit next to me and tell me all about his life. He was like 30, and it turned out he went to the same school as me. He wanted my number and everything. He was getting off at Caringbah, like me, but I didn't want to tell him that, so I just waited and got off at Woolooware. creeep.

lol

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

wheres philphie from?

and has anyone ever had someone sleep on them? as in a stranger not someone you know

whenever i go on longish train trips by myself i ALWAYS fall asleep, so sorry if i ever did it to anyone =S lol

klaris

HSC

Ahhh....this thread is classic.

I've just read all twelve pages.

:)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC

wheres philphie from?

No, but i accidentally slept on someone. Only for a second though, and the lady was really nice about it, so all good.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

ahahaha lucky

inner west
which suburb

whenever i go on longish train trips by myself i ALWAYS fall asleep, so sorry if i ever did it to anyone =S lol
so it was you! hahaha

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

No, but i accidentally slept on someone. Only for a second though, and the lady was really nice about it, so all good.
lol. what would you do but? like fully push them off of you or just leave it coz you dont know what to do hahaha :S

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

lol. what would you do but? like fully push them off of you or just leave it coz you dont know what to do hahaha :S
i would cough until he wakes up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)