them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

- One time I was going into the city for a night out and I was extremely completely and totally off my face. I had a can of elevate when the guard came round. He proceeded to give me a $600 fine for alcohol on the train. I then burst into hysterical tears and hyperventilated. The guy obviously felt bad and came back and gave me a warning *yeah*

- On a packed train one morning this Indian guy got on at Hurstville. I could feel him rubbing up against my bum but i thought it was just the movement of the train. It was getting really weird so I turned round and he had his hand down his pants, masturbating while rubbing my ass.

- There was this asian guy tagging at like 1am. My (slightly drunk) friend went up to him and told him he was defacing public property, and people like him were the scum of society. The asian guy beat the shit out of my friend calling him racist.

- Had a random guy sit next to me and tell me all about his life. He was like 30, and it turned out he went to the same school as me. He wanted my number and everything. He was getting off at Caringbah, like me, but I didn't want to tell him that, so I just waited and got off at Woolooware. creeep.

I've had way too many cityrail moments to even remember.
Um, does that indian guy really think he would get away with it?!
Dirty guy.

dux&src

HSC

Well, i'm taking a train to olympic park tomorrow. I'll see if i have any new/recent stories for you guys. lols

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Um, does that indian guy really think he would get away with it?!
Dirty guy.
probably the same guy that thought he could "discreetly" try to fondle my left boob by folding his arms and then leaning over as far as he could in the seat towards me lol

i thought i was imagining it and then looked over and saw his hand going for it :S never bolted out of a seat so fast in my LIFE

dux&src

HSC

probably the same guy that thought he could "discreetly" try to fondle my left boob by folding his arms and then leaning over as far as he could in the seat towards me lol

i thought i was imagining it and then looked over and saw his hand going for it :S never bolted out of a seat so fast in my LIFE
What? He was indian in appearance too?
So many dirty guys on trains, hmph!

lolll 3 pages back i think, i said how i bolted out of the seat, after a drunk boy wanted to rest his head on my lap but only mustered the will to do so, when the train doors were open at the next stop. :D

dux&src

HSC

What? He was indian in appearance too?
So many dirty guys on trains, hmph!

lolll 3 pages back i think, i said how i bolted out of the seat, after a drunk boy wanted to rest his head on my lap but only mustered the will to do so, when the train doors were open at the next stop. :D
He fell down the stairs chasing after me. Served him right!
I was soooo scared but relieved after it all happened.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

lol this thread is bringing back memories

I remember last year a lady with about 6 plastic bags filled with rubbish ranting to my friend and I about kids on drugs and how the government was trying to steal her identity... I couldn't contain the laughter and just pissed myself while my friend gave me dirty looks and tried to be polite to her.

philphie

Banned
HSC

haha i swear you've said this story before i don't know

dux&src

HSC

haha i swear you've said this story before i don't know
Anyone have stories, about lame pick up attempts on trains?

These three lebanese students saw me get on the train with a friend. I found a seat with my friend in front of them. On the way to the seat my big school bag bumped into one of them and i was like 'sorry', the person was cool with it.

Sat down, was thirsty grabbed my water bottle, started drinking it. Then one of them behind us, asked ' hey, can i have some of your water?' i shook my head. Then they started saying 'please, please'. Then they asked for my number, i replied 'i don't have one' then they put on these sad-feel-sorry-for-me faces and said 'why, am i that ugly?'. I was like wtf
i found out they were one year above me.

philphie

Banned
HSC

the only thing remotely to being picked up is during peak hour when a girl sits next to me and when we end up in a good conversation for the entire commute i never see the person again.

but i know someone who ended up having his clothes and money stolen after he met a woman on a train and they had decided to head to the hotel for some fun.
wait... that was on Seinfeld

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

Anyone have stories, about lame pick up attempts on trains?

These three lebanese students saw me get on the train with a friend. I found a seat with my friend in front of them. On the way to the seat my big school bag bumped into one of them and i was like 'sorry', the person was cool with it.

Sat down, was thirsty grabbed my water bottle, started drinking it. Then one of them behind us, asked ' hey, can i have some of your water?' i shook my head. Then they started saying 'please, please'. Then they asked for my number, i replied 'i don't have one' then they put on these sad-feel-sorry-for-me faces and said 'why, am i that ugly?'. I was like wtf
i found out they were one year above me.
lol when i was in yr 10, catching train from hornsby to strathfield, a bunch of about yr8 girls got on at pennant hills (probs penno high). I fell asleep soon after and when i woke up i saw a little piece of paper on my lap with a phone number on it, then i looked over at where the girls were sitting and there was only one left and looking really guilty lol.

Naturally i thought they were joking, and they were like way younger than me anyway so i threw it away lol.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Once, on the way home from school, i was on the train with friends, and this old lady kinda murmured to me, i didnt know if she was murmuring at me or at herself, so i ignored it.
She murmured again, i kinda glanced at her, then went back to talking/listening to friends.
She murmured again and nudged my arm, i glanced at her, and assumed it was an accident, so i went back to talking/listening to friends.
She murmured and nudged me again, then i turned around to her thinking 'omg she wants to talk to me', and i saw her face.

She had these droopy saggy puppydog eyes and saggy cheeks, whiteish wirey hair, wrinkley skin, and A MOUSTACHE AND CHIN/SOME CHEEK FACIAL HAIR, OMGWAT!? (btw she was a caucasian).

She points at her wrist, and im like "ohh, um it's 3:40".

me and friends were like w. t. f. and we lol'd at her facial hair (not in front of her, of course).

fliick

HSC
N/A

Once, on the way home from school, i was on the train with friends, and this old lady kinda murmured to me, i didnt know if she was murmuring at me or at herself, so i ignored it.
She murmured again, i kinda glanced at her, then went back to talking/listening to friends.
She murmured again and nudged my arm, i glanced at her, and assumed it was an accident, so i went back to talking/listening to friends.
She murmured and nudged me again, then i turned around to her thinking 'omg she wants to talk to me', and i saw her face.

She had these droopy saggy puppydog eyes and saggy cheeks, whiteish wirey hair, wrinkley skin, and A MOUSTACHE AND CHIN/SOME CHEEK FACIAL HAIR, OMGWAT!? (btw she was a caucasian).

She points at her wrist, and im like "ohh, um it's 3:40".

me and friends were like w. t. f. and we lol'd at her facial hair (not in front of her, of course).
My first impression of Penno station was a gummy obese old woman wearing a scant sundress with inch-long pubic hairs sticking out of her face looking at me.
Fuck-ing-dis-gusting.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

Once I saw a lady trying to convice the transits that she hadn't been smoking in the toilet on the train, even though the smoke alarm went off, she smelt like cigarettes, and she had cigarettes in her pockets. Was quite funny, as she got away with it.

Sarebs

HSC

Jannali is like the most hectic ghetto in all of the shire.

But seriously no one knows where it is.
Lol go Jannali. You can catch a Waterfall or Cronulla train.

The other day I was on the train with my nan, she's nearly 85. She went downstairs (she's superstitious), and I went upstairs. Towards the end of our journey, I was the only one upstairs and I had my ipod in, and up fairly loud mind you. Then I heard this yelling, and peaked through one of the seats to see a bogan couple having a massive blue at the bit near the doors. This went on for a good four stations, til I got off and so did they. Anyway, I had to take the lift with my nan, and so did they because the woman had a pram. And two kids. After all that, one of the kids was so nice holding the doors for us and such. But my nan has told everyone about those rude people in the train and that's what the younger generations are these days lol.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

a couple of times when i had my ipod on (fairly loud), ive heard other people's ipods playing through their headphones, sitting next to me or 2 seats in front of me.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

i hate when you're listening to your ipod and you can still hear people talking over your music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)