them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

can't..didn't have a camera and not very appropriate to take photos of complete randoms with no clothes on (unfortunatly)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

A drunk boy, comes down the stairs and chooses a seat. He chooses to sit with me. He asks if he could rest his head on my lap and i'm like 'no!' but he still did it. I was so scared, i ran when the next stop came.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

I saw him running after me, but lol he fell down the stairs haha. Serves him right.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC

-Sitting on the train and a man answers the phone. Soon he is yelling at the top of his voice about how "I can't live like this" and "they are destroying my life." He is pacing around the carriage as he yells, he looks angry, but also as though he could burst into tears at any moment. I remembered him because he wasn't your usual crazy, he seemed like he had really been fucked over.

-At Macdonaldtown station waiting on the platform, and this aboriginal guy is spraying paint into a plastic bag and constantly huffing it. He caught me staring at him and started talking to me. He was actually pretty friendly and I ended up giving him some change.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

1. At Jannali station some drunk guy was telling me and a council worker who was cleaning off graffiti, how he'd tried to cut some lads arm off, cos he was tagging.

2. Train broke down, then some old crazy guy started hitting the window, and yelling jibberish.

There's heaps more cos I live in Jannali, and we always seem to attract weird crazy bogans.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

Had the most hectic fucked up one the other day

got on the train at Pymble, listening to my iPod with in ear headphones when this chick obv a junkie gets down and sits next to me

I'm like

*UMMMMMMMMMMM*

she starts speaking I take out headphones

I'm like

'hey so I don't have any money'

she's tripped as fuck, covered in hair like a woman shouldn't be and starts trying to kiss my arm

I fucking LOSE MY SHIT
and am like "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK"

she starts screaming at me full bore then runs up the train screaming

I sprint to the other end of the train jump off at artarmon and never saw her again

fuck even retyping it makes me fear for my life I thought she was going to EAT MY ARMS

philphie

Banned
HSC

why the fuck is someone like that in Pymble?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Two quite amusing moments....

1. I was in a primary school right next to the railway line tht has a bunch of people that are short of a few quid upstairs if you get my drift...they spend their lunchtimes watching the trains go buy (quite slowly cos their right at the station). One train comes by and they make their usual comment of "train" completely failing to notice the guy with his pants down pissing between carriages.

2. Sitting on a train with some mates one the way home from school (which was right near the beach), we notice this very attractive girl of about 18 or so sitting oposite, she's wearing a very long towel and shows no signs of any other clothes. When the train got to her station, she stood up and the towel stood up to reveal she had nothing on underneath.
Was she shaved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)