them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Was walking to Redfern station today from USyd and this abbo chick walked up to me and started talking about this raffle. Her clan apparently got an invite to dance in America and they were fundraising travel costs.

I looked down and all she had was some cash and a very old and completely full ticket book. I told her I had no money. She wished me a nice day and I said the same. I started walking off and she swore at me. Lol.
EXACTLY the same thing happened to October School Holidays when I was in for TSFX lectures...

EXACTLY the same...

You'd think they'd be a little original... But noooooooooooooo...

I wonder how many people fall for the story and give them money.

The woman in my case however, ended the conversation with "You're here everyday so I'll ask again tomorrow *sinister look*". I said I had no money lol, and she must have thought I was uni student. Needless to say, the following days of lectures, I spent the extra 5 minutes walking from Central...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Lol, the point is, I saw a man who looked just like him.
Just like...CHEF RAMSAY.
Fine. Avoid what everyone's been saying haha.

You got that point across before, but like I said; "Chef Ramsay" is not instantly identifiable to the general public. So therefore most people will just go "who?" or take a guess at Gordon Ramsay and tell you to say Gordon Ramsay and not "Chef Ramsay."

XD.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

..i dont think anybody calls a chef 'chef (insert name here)'

they just call them by their name like Jamie Oliver.. or whoever lolll

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

I was on the train to school one morning with a few of my friends. At Milsons Point this seedy-looking old guy (with the standard accessory of a plastic bag with mysterious contents) walks up the stairs and stands near us. I was next to him but facing the opposite direction and didn't take any notice of him. Halfway to North Sydney my friends go quiet and stare at me. Confused, I turn my head and see the creepy guy literally A CENTIMETRE from me, staring, with his HAND OUTSTRETCHED and hovering over my shoulder, unmoving and very very close. During the time it took the train to pull out of Milsons Point, he had inched closer and closer until he was virtually touching me. So rather freaked out, I try to move away from him while not looking at him, only to find that at the same time he was inching towards me again. When the train stopped at North Sydney, we dashed up but he stopped my friend and said "that's a purrrdy ring you got there". We ran away very quickly.

philphie

Banned
HSC

I was on the train to school one morning with a few of my friends. At Milsons Point this seedy-looking old guy (with the standard accessory of a plastic bag with mysterious contents) walks up the stairs and stands near us. I was next to him but facing the opposite direction and didn't take any notice of him. Halfway to North Sydney my friends go quiet and stare at me. Confused, I turn my head and see the creepy guy literally A CENTIMETRE from me, staring, with his HAND OUTSTRETCHED and hovering over my shoulder, unmoving and very very close. During the time it took the train to pull out of Milsons Point, he had inched closer and closer until he was virtually touching me. So rather freaked out, I try to move away from him while not looking at him, only to find that at the same time he was inching towards me again. When the train stopped at North Sydney, we dashed up but he stopped my friend and said "that's a purrrdy ring you got there". We ran away very quickly.
baha the guy was probablt messing with a bunch of obvious sheltered kids

philphie

Banned
HSC

not telling, it wasn't a bad school but that kind of stuff i do not reveal here purely because i'm given the option not to

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC

Was heading back from the city one day. Everything seemed okay as the drivers made the usual announcements over the speakers of what the next station is. A few minutes in, I heard someone talking over the speakers. Haha, the driver had 'forgotten' to turn off the speaker and the whole train could hear what he was talking about. Turns out they were talking about their love life about some girl to someone with him. Went on for a good 20 minutes.

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC

thats awesome. what did he say?
I couldn't really hear what they were saying cause they were Indian haha. Though I did manage to hear a few swear words so I could only assume it wasn't good :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I love having those enthusiastic train drivers.

'Gooood morning passengers! Nnnnext stop, Rockdale!'

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

I love having those enthusiastic train drivers.

'Gooood morning passengers! Nnnnext stop, Rockdale!'
Yeah, the ones that mumble are shit. What's the point of announcing if no one understands?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

yeah the asian ones with an accent who cant soeak well. same with the indians too

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

not telling, it wasn't a bad school but that kind of stuff i do not reveal here purely because i'm given the option not to
You sound a lot like my ex-boyfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)