them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
With a shutter sound? lol

My friend happened to be in a local library where he spotted this old guy who 'accidently' bumped into a school girl (probably year 10) and took a pic of her top breasts.... with a very loud shutter sound.
reflection from the window behind me.

ok, before you think I'm a massive cr33p, I knew her, and she was sitting on the opposite side as me. She saw me taking pics and she did some kawaii poses. and so, someone around me thought they had caught me.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
With a shutter sound? lol

My friend happened to be in a local library where he spotted this old guy who 'accidently' bumped into a school girl (probably year 10) and took a pic of her top breasts.... with a very loud shutter sound.
Lol, I love old men. But she's underage :uhoh:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
today, the pretty girl opposite me, kept looking at her phone then back up to me.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
a strange-looking girl of slightly leb(?) appearance was telling her friend how her cousins steal Lamborghinis and Porsches

gilza95

HSC
Was on the train back from Ivy Courtyard party on boxing day at about 11pm, when we met a bloke that was travelling from Grafton to Moorebank station (Which is honestly like 10hr train ride). This bloke pulled out a pipe from his bag and asked us if he smoked pot, we then dubbed him 'pipezy'. The funny thing was this guy had a pipe but no money for weed and we got to the station at about 11:45ish at night and his dad wasnt picking him up til 10am the next morning, so he slept at moorebank station hahaha

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Yep.... thats dapto for you..... but you will encounters those guys anyways no matter which station you go to

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I took my pug onto the train....

And for the poodle pic.... that was in thailand

Last edited:

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Not sydney train related but whatever: I smoked ciggys on the Shanghai Metro....

Lia8896

HSC
Was on the train to work and this poor guy sneezed and went all over his hand. I've never seen someone look so grateful for a tissue :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)