Things to do during holidays between end of Year 11 and start of Year 12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
wall-flower said:
this thread is insane.
don't study. Read english texts. NO MORE.
you'll burn out.
What about maths? :( You can't forget maths. :(

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
if you even picked up a pen these holidays for anything school related you are insane. I would love to be in your situation now, and you guys are wasting the last holidays you have

beve

Jesus
HSC
mcflystargirl said:
if you even picked up a pen these holidays for anything school related you are insane. I would love to be in your situation now, and you guys are wasting the last holidays you have
Depends on the individual. Sick of 08'ers coming on here and saying "oh no don't do that" when it's ultimately going to be up to the student's discretion whether they study or not given their subjects and circumstances. Beware my ninja. :ninja:He'll chop you up if another one of these posts are made.

For me; I'm doing a little of both - relaxing and doing some preparation. Concentrating on Chemistry & Maths; although I've been reading my English texts also: Romulus, My Father & Wuthering Heights.

Yay english. =)

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
chill out guys you've got a six week holiday in december/january. and no its not like the last holidays u ever get so dont worry about that. go to some parties and do whatever else you want.

sorry just remembered school goes back in 3 days. ha! 27 days to go

Aplus

HSC
N/A
mcflystargirl said:
Each to their own.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
mcflystargirl said:
lol i dont think i'm insane!! that would be crazy!!! oh well not much holiday left anyway

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Timothy.Siu said:
lol i dont think i'm insane!! that would be crazy!!! oh well not much holiday left anyway
The holidays went too quickly.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I didn't achieve anything during this holiday. I am so ashamed.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
I didn't achieve anything during this holiday. I am so ashamed.
Same here. All I did was Applications of Cal. and I didn't even get up to SHM :mad1:

jaychouf4n

HSC
I'm pretty happy, I got 4 and a half 3U maths chapters covered =]=]

And I got a rest :D

HSC
ah, i feel screwed. school starts in one day (and one night) and i haven't done anything. tommorow i have to go to officeworks, buy study guides, clean room and read english book (which looks really boring).

yay.

i just want to play my ds all day. =[

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
ah, i feel screwed. school starts in one day (and one night) and i haven't done anything. tommorow i have to go to officeworks, buy study guides, clean room and read english book (which looks really boring).

yay.

i just want to play my ds all day. =[
Ugh... me too... I bet everything's been bought already haha.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
Ugh... me too... I bet everything's been bought already haha.
Yeah, like they would run out of stock :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Yay I just finished wrapping my books for year 12 with contact and my 4u math book turned out to be the most ugliest with a bubble across the top. An omen, prehaps? :cold:

Animals

Banned
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Yay I just finished wrapping my books for year 12 with contact and my 4u math book turned out to be the most ugliest with a bubble across the top. An omen, prehaps? :cold:
Definitely an omen. Burn it and buy a new one. And wow, I never knew anyone actually put contact on their books in senior years.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Animals said:
Definitely an omen. Burn it and buy a new one. And wow, I never knew anyone actually put contact on their books in senior years.
I decorate my books :p I print pictures out and stick them onto the books :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)