this girl... (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
If she left me for him or cheated id prolly be a little cut, but hey such is life. But i put it to you, if you dont trust your girl to say no, then you shouldnt be dating her.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
a little cut? u'd be very, very cut if you really like her.

Why shouldn't you be dating her if you think it's possible that she could fall 'in love' with someone else? It's possible, guys flirting with her increases the probability....

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i think what NTB is trying to tell you lazyboy is.. you can trust someone but it doesnt hurt to be cautious you know. Thats like saying.. i dont care if my gf flirts with another guy as long as she doesnt hook up with him. AKA 'harmless flirting'

m123

HSC
nah id never hit on a girl that has a bf, coz like iv sed be4 i wouldnt want it happening to me. ne more tips on getting to kno her but?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Just go sit next to her in a lecture, and ask her some bullshit question which u already know the answer to, e.g. is this the lecture for (insert subject)? or u could like pretend u missed the last lecture and ask her if she has the notes/handouts from it. That's prob what i'd do (something along those lines anyway), it's an easy way to start talking and get a conversation going

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
just talk to her
whats so scary about talking to a girl... now if she looks at you like a weirdo then shes not nice and you forget her.

m123

HSC
yeh but the thing is, im not a man with words

Silver_Panda

ill give u a tip.....dont try n start a convo in a lecture.....its so boring...n u cant realli talk!

if u c her around campus.....or at the bus stop......go up 2 her n b like...

HEY! =) "ure in my......[insert] lecture eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(i think dis like shows dat u notice her...which cant b bad...n it dunn mean anything serious )
"Omg how shit is our lecturer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*laughs*

fuck u done ure tute q'z yet???????????????

lol yeh me either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what u lookin 2 major in?????????????

ohhh good stufffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool........so wat highschool u from??????????????????

yeh..........did u noe dis person????????????

oh cool........! "ok now start talkin abt ureself......let her noe a bit abt u..........

den u ask her abt herself............blablabla..........something like that.......its juss m123...u sound pretty into HER......juss tryin 2 help........

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
azzie said:
suprisingly, a lot of them are single. some of the prettiest girls i know dont have a boyfriend.
Pictures and phone numbers please.

m123

HSC
well wen u say dnt talk in lectures, den how would one go about making friends in them then -.-

im not into her, jst attracted to her. i seem to see her mostly outside the lecture room waiting to go insde. but shes always with ehr damn group arghhh

Silver_Panda

srsly...id fink ure weird if u came up 2 me in a lecture 2 talk 2 me if u r a stranger..............

and ill also fink ure weird if u came up 2 talk 2 me if i have my grp of friends wiv me b4 i go in a lecture...........

if shes neva alone....den u need 2 noe some1 who noes her grp

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Silver_Panda said:
srsly...id fink ure weird if u came up 2 me in a lecture 2 talk 2 me if u r a stranger..............

and ill also fink ure weird if u came up 2 talk 2 me if i have my grp of friends wiv me b4 i go in a lecture...........

if shes neva alone....den u need 2 noe some1 who noes her grp

And hope she knows proper English too.....

m123

HSC
wat
so its like impossible then to do nething

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
m123 said:
wat
so its like impossible then to do nething
Don't let a semi-literate girl discourage you...

Just try to strike up a good conversation, and take things from there. But... I suggest after a lecture, or a tutorial...

And wait a while, too... it's still first week of university.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
There are about 50 girls in my lectures that I keep seeing, and I think they are alright too. I think I am attracted to them, so what do you reckon I should do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)