Timetables (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
fuck today was extremely hot.
I was at the Gym this morning, and then had a five hour rehearsal. My body feels like its melting.

HSC
Uni Grad
heres my timetable... 11 frees but nearly all of them are in the middle T_T
new timetable.jpg

diu... what a shit timetable :(

btw it's my 700th post =D

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
No teacher for drama at our school :/
3 art teachers but only 11ishguys wanted to do it.
Hey Riproot

Which school are you? Notice you have a very very experienced maths teacher (mrs M J )

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
cOnGraTuLaShUnZ oN tHe 700tH pOsT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneone

HSC
Uni Grad
ahah o wow? lol 11 frees. I have 4 frees, but they're either at P1 or P5 : D : D : D and like 3 study periods
lucky you, coz they're almost all study periods, and i don't think I'll be able to grab the lecture theater for the piano coz it's taken by drama classes (unless if i can request them to go somewhere else =_=)

you have extension 2 at lunch. its better than morning class ..
well i have morning class on the wed A so that sucks, nevertheless better than my term 4 timetable :p

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
lol i had mx2 in morning and afternoon. Having mx2 at lunch sounds fun! haha are you allowed to eat?

HSC
Uni Grad
lol i had mx2 in morning and afternoon. Having mx2 at lunch sounds fun! haha are you allowed to eat?
yeah we should be allowed to eat in the MX2 lesson, since it's on lunchtime

Instant noodle cups + hot water from the staffroom = ^_^
shin ramyun + hot water = best instant noodles...
unfortunately my school doesn't offer shin ramyun, my old school had it though...

khfreakau

HSC
Soz bros migoreng takes the cake for instant noodles : D
Here's my timetable, freaking ridiculous.... Not happy at all.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Riproot

Which school are you? Notice you have a very very experienced maths teacher (mrs M J )
I'm at St. Greg's. How do you know Mrs Jakeman?
I had her in year 9 once a fortnight but apart from that she's new to me. So, I'm trying to get used to her but she seems really good so far.
And she gave us a talk on the first day that she wouldn't remember our names and stuff, and today she like asked if i was having trouble and said my name and she didnt have any sheets with her coz she was at the board and i was like "nah" then in my head i was like, WTF?!

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Riproot

It's my suspicion teachers 50 yrs and older tend to be better than latter generation teachers. Long ago people who had good grades in maths/science were happy to go into teaching. Nowadays with wider opportunities better students tend to shun teaching, although there are exceptions of course. Don't know if Jakeman is one of the higher-quality maths teachers. Since she is still teaching, well beyond retirement age, she must be a valued staff member..

Good luck in your maths course.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It's my suspicion teachers 50 yrs and older tend to be better than latter generation teachers. Long ago people who had good grades in maths/science were happy to go into teaching. Nowadays with wider opportunities better students tend to shun teaching, although there are exceptions of course. Don't know if Jakeman is one of the higher-quality maths teachers. Since she is still teaching, well beyond retirement age, she must be a valued staff member..

Good luck in your maths course.
She's apparently still really good, and I did have Mrs Matheson until end of last year when she retired. So, I'm used to having an older teacher I guess...
I don't need luck :p
EDIT: When I say older, I mean like older, not like old. Like they aren't that old. Hope they don't see this lol

HSC
Uni Grad
shin ramyun + hot water = best instant noodles...
unfortunately my school doesn't offer shin ramyun, my old school had it though...
We bring our noodles from home. Noodles at my school are a fucking ripoff, $2.50.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Riproot

It's my suspicion teachers 50 yrs and older tend to be better than latter generation teachers. Long ago people who had good grades in maths/science were happy to go into teaching. Nowadays with wider opportunities better students tend to shun teaching, although there are exceptions of course.
+1. agree : ) the new teachers are not as good as the old one.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
+1. agree : ) the new teachers are not as good as the old one.
not always true, there's a male teacher in his fifties at our school that suck and a female teacher who's in her twenties that's supposed to be good, but she distracts the students lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)