Timetables! (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Please be double digit free periods. Please God !

hazza1424

HSC
only one full day a week! and on friday A i have 2 periods off! and we have 4 periods a day so i only have 2 on friday! so go to school late and come home early! :D

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
*pats back* There, there :cry:
Haha nah i never did any study at all during them. So maybe it's a good thing :p (no morning class)

How da fuk does everyone have so many frees though?
What do you guys do in your frees?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
lol we have shorter periods than most schools, so that's probably why.
study if i'm bothered, otherwise i chill and go get food :)
Are you allowed to go outside of school?
(lol we aren't but who cares?)

We usually just play footy/prank kids who don't have frees/talk.

Aysce

HSC
I don't know how many I have.. hopefully I get a few. I study in them all the time but by myself since my mates bludge all the time..

FOREVER ALONE :cry: :cry:

HSC
Uni Grad
I got my timetable today, I like Focus Days (every second Monday we have a Focus Day where we come in when our subject is on and do a whole day of that subject or stay at home and study) but my frees are cut down so dramatically. Last term I had 21 frees now it's down to 10. Forever sad.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I don't know how many I have.. hopefully I get a few. I study in them all the time but by myself since my mates bludge all the time..

FOREVER ALONE :cry: :cry:
Loner :p (you'll probably smash em in marks)

yeah we are :)
some people in our grade even drive to school, and then go get maccas during their frees
Haha noice. I guess they trust you more :p (they sometimes have teachers at the shopping centre, awkward moment when we meet)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I have 18/36 free periods (accelerated 3U+subject drop). I have MX2 all Monday and Friday mornings and every other day I go to school late except Wednesday Week A. I have Wednesday Week B off and go home early everyday except Thursday Week A, Tuesday Week B and Friday Week B.

UJELLY?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I have 18/36 free periods (accelerated 3U+subject drop). I have MX2 all Monday and Friday mornings and every other day I go to school late except Wednesday Week A. I have Wednesday Week B off and go home early everyday except Thursday Week A, Tuesday Week B and Friday Week B.

UJELLY?
I would love some jelly right about now. You have some?

I'll trade you rabbits, foxes and hens. Deal?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Triple maths every second tuesday afternoon (1-3:45). As much as I love maths 3 periods straight with the type of people in my class will drive me to a passionate hatred of the subject. Also got maths 3:20-5:00 every wednesday afternoon (but I knew I'd have this already).

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Triple maths every second tuesday afternoon (1-3:45). As much as I love maths 3 periods straight with the type of people in my class will drive me to a passionate hatred of the subject. Also got maths 3:20-5:00 every wednesday afternoon (but I knew I'd have this already).
How can other's control you like that?

What do they do in class...?

Here's a tip. I've been bringing water sprays in class. Whoever talks I will spray it. No one has talked since day one. Frankly I think my teacher is scared of me.

Aysce

HSC
Loner :p (you'll probably smash em in marks)

Haha noice. I guess they trust you more :p (they sometimes have teachers at the shopping centre, awkward moment when we meet)
Lolol. All they do is skype with people in other classes plus I get easily distracted. Psht "loner", TAKE THAT BACK. ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)