Tips for writing faster? (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
they're like rlly good gel ones and i wrote with huge handwriting today bc i was stressed so it took up 3 pens
nah that sounds stressful but not as stressful as my water bottle having a crack in it so every time I picked it up a little sad pool of water drained out and I could just see it getting gradually bigger and bigger as the exam went on

nsw..wollongong

HSC
they should ban water bottles from exam halls this bitch spilled it on the floor next to my feet and whenever i put my feet on the water u could hear those squeaks

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
bro someone farted in my exam hall and everyone was side eying each other it was so crazy
when they were going through the standard paper everyone was watching the standard kids' faces drop because they realised they had a 20 mark creative - it was so damn funny and all the adv kids kept looking around at each other wondering why tf the standard kids looked so depressed

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
when they were going through the standard paper everyone was watching the standard kids' faces drop because they realised they had a 20 mark creative - it was so damn funny and all the adv kids kept looking around at each other wondering why tf the standard kids looked so depressed
i literally audibly gasped im shocked no one looked at me i was so prepared for a 10/10 or 12/8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)