TMAT! The Martial Arts Thread (1 Viewer)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
jam3s said:
if u want just to show off i suggest u do one of the kunf fu form that does a lots of flips and stuff or tae kwon do, lots of high kicks spin kicks ect.
u know the front flip with ur head thats a heaps cool move :D
Judo always looks cool because you're throwing people across the room.

I want to learn judo so I can kick someone's arse and then make myself look even better by throwing them across the room as opposed to merely breaking their ribs etc.

HSC
Blay said:
has anyone here heard of tricking? or Martial Arts Tricking?
lol are you from dt?

ive done kickboxing, vovinam, and im goner take up hapkido.

um, my brother wants to take me to japan so we can learn the art of the samurai sword. is there like, a specific name for that? :) (im not exactly a martial arts freak.. like i dont sit there and obsess over it and study about it all day..)

after all that, and i still trip over my own feet. i lack coordination \:

Last edited by a moderator:

nicomed

rishi said:
lol. nice guys

I been doing martial arts for around 10 years now.

Brazilian jiu jitsu/MT kickboxng/ amd freestyle wrestling

i won a coule of titles and still hold some of the major ones.

if any of u know mainly i train MMA. @ sinosic perosh in concord, top bunch of guys and hardcore training, i got a nice setup in my house.

HARDCORE UFC/PRIDE/MMA FAN lol.. one of my instructors Elvis Sinosic fought in the ufc ;)
Rishi, do u fight professionally in MMA? I used to train in BJJ and Muay thai bak in my country. Ive been looking for BJJ and muay thai schools here.I can only train on weekends because of school commitments, does your team hold classes on weekends? Cost? Im also interested in wrestling. I got to watch on video Elvis Sinosic's fight's in the UFC against Horn and Ortiz, cool matchups!

Haks

HSC
if taekwondo is shit....why is it an olympic sport??

i do taekwondo

i train at the australian taekwondo academy in marrickville

ive been doin it since i was 3 and have been quite successful in it. last year, i made it into the australian team and represented aus at the world junior taekwondo champs in korea. i also won silver at the korean open last yr and bronze at the malaysian open. in october last yr i won nationals. ive also got numerous state titles.

a website u could visit is
www.australiantaekwondo.com

leathaface

Thai kickboxing: Muay Thai (Ong Bak motherfuckers!)

Train somewhere out in the city

Just a few lessons

No...

belar86

mwhaha
HSC
1.Name of the martial art
Kyokushin

2. Where u train
Parkes/Bathurst/Dubbo NSW Australia

3. How long you've been doing it
In 4th year.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
nicomed said:
Rishi, do u fight professionally in MMA? I used to train in BJJ and Muay thai bak in my country. Ive been looking for BJJ and muay thai schools here.I can only train on weekends because of school commitments, does your team hold classes on weekends? Cost? Im also interested in wrestling. I got to watch on video Elvis Sinosic's fight's in the UFC against Horn and Ortiz, cool matchups!
whereabouts do you live? I can tell you of a school near you.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
haha tito sucks, lay and pray

and it was about time he took on chuck and got ko'd (after ducking him for so long)

nicomed

Cyph said:
whereabouts do you live? I can tell you of a school near you.
i live in campbelltown. I really wanna do bjj again or perhaps wrestling(fresstyle, greco roman or submission). In Striking arts, boxing or muay thai.

sega

HSC
thanx 4 d info. i dont mind going to the farther bjj clubs, as long as its not in manly or maroubra. U know of any good ones?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)