Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

jet

Banned
HSC
Sup. After seeing the 2 unit exam, and hearing descriptions of the 4 unit exam (I unfortunately haven't seen it) I'm under the assumption that 2u/4u were pretty fair, dare I say 'easy'.

So, I'm just gonna say, prepare for hell tomorrow. The same exam committee writes all 3 papers, and they balance 3 unit out to a) be the opposite difficulty of 2u/4u and b) test the content that 2u/4u does NOT have.

Here's what I'm thinking:
A straightforward induction
Average to difficult binomial
Hard circle geo
Q6 projectile
I'm tending towards Max/min for Q7, mixed with a bit of 3D trig.
There will be no sort of functional analysis/inverse functions type thing in question 7 (cf. 3 unit 2007 Q. 7a), or 2006 Q7b))

Also, if someone has the 4 unit paper, and some time, can they scan it so I can see it?

jasondf

HSC
How accurate would you think that prediction is? Have you looked at past papers to see if you can make similar predictions?
Also this year seams to be different to othr years, music 1 today had some new things in it that differed from the usual questions.

jet

Banned
HSC
Well, i predicted last year's 3 unit paper (which was my HSC) very very accurately, though I had access to a 4 unit paper and a 2 unit paper back then. I haven't actually seen a 4 unit paper, and am just relying on other's descriptions of the paper.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
sick one =] thank you
yeah... today's 2U was too easy, imo it was a bit of a joke.
ppl don't seem happy tho?
so if it's proportional like u say, then tomorrow will be erm... interesting =P

sam64mcd

HSC
Yeah, I felt really good after leaving the exam today for 2U, but right now 3U is coming up, and it's daunting me. I'm worried that because 2U was fine for me, that somehow the BoS is going to screw me over :S Also, I'm the only one doing 3U at my school so I'll be there, in a lonely room with the supervisors, having a panic attack for 2 hours D:
I like induction, circle geo and binomials. Sometimes get prob. confused in my head and I don't like drawing graphs or 3D trig. I hope they go easy on us like they did for 2U!!

jet

Banned
HSC
I don't mean to get you down. And if it is hard, then it will align much better for you all.

But now I'm capped :( so I won't be online from now on. Good Luck to all of you :)

raniaaa

:)
HSC
come on guys, hard is good ......
think of the ALIGNING!!!

*drools with the thought of aligning*
you sick sick person, can't believe you even wished for such a thing :mad1:

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
come on guys, hard is good ......
think of the ALIGNING!!!

*drools with the thought of aligning*

orrr.. its an easy test so that we all ace it... save us some stress until the day the results come out...

Monsterman

HSC
I hope its challenging..... but no probability cause i'm hopeless at that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)