tre iphone released in AU July 11 (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
-pari- said:
is there anywhere i can buy the iphone outright and not as part of a contract/plan??
*sigh*

Have you been asleep for the past month?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what an overpriced piece of shit... lacks features, outdated technolodgy, and shitty SHITTY plans from all providers in aus. If there was a decent vodophone plan i would have considered it, but fuck it theres better options out there.

johony

HSC
Lines around Sydney today weren't as bad as i thought...unless you're talking about the Apple store, where there was an estimated 4 1/2 hour queue for Optus.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
n96 > iphone 3g

im buying the n96 when it comes out next month
Why, it's just a different looking N95 8gb with another 8gb.
And nokia phones are awful.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
cos its a lot sexier than the n95 8gb! it also has things that the n95 8gb doesnt have example video lighting, dual led lights, can stand like a picture frame (vertically) etc

nonetheless
n96 > iphone 3g
i suppose it depends on what u use ur phone for.
personally, i think i've used my phone camera a grand total of twice.
things like GPS and functional web-searching abilities i would use all the time.

Charizard

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
navteq maps.
may i ask why you're so angry?
I'm not really. I don't even care either way.

Just shitted me how you came in here declaring you were right and everyone else was wrong without much justification.

Charizard

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
navteq maps.
may i ask why you're so angry?
i did not put the website up to support what i had written... i just thought it'd be a good read :confused:

The_Highwayman is right though - it all depends on what features you're looking for. For me the N96 is perfect however for other people this may not be the case.
What about the N96 is better though ?

The GPS is marginally better, although the iphone will have software which will improve this over time.

Curious.

jannny

HSC
if Iphone had "turn by turn" gps directions, and GPS is free just like 6110, I probably have fallen for it. But instead, everytime you use GPS u have to pay shit data connection costs since it doesnt have a preloaded map in the phone and u have to access Google Map which is shit. It's probably ok if your plan gives you 1 gig, data since most of those will be eaten by just using google maps.

I also heard tomtom or something liek that will release a "turn by turn" app for iphone but u have to pay 10 bucks per month. The $19 dollar cap from optus is pretty cool tho, combined with phone u have to pay 40 altogether a month but i calculated that i will only pay $22 if i sold my ipod + phone. The $19 also gives $50 texts and calls.. perfect for me.

jannny

HSC
politik said:
If you use it in your car, you'd get an external antennae for it. Pogue is a fucking idiot, and so are you.
I fucking dont care about the antenna u idiot, its the fact that it does not offer free gps navigation just like 6110.

Charizard

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
im sorry if i came off that way. we posted at the same time so you probably didnt notice my above post.

but its okay, you have your hsc so you can swear and be pissy all you want
Already done my HSC.

You really shouldn't take notice of what it says on peoples profile thing, most are fake because of trolls and what not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)