Tutorial Registration (1 Viewer)

R

Roxtar

This depends if all the available classes have been filled and whether there are enough students left for the classes that are currently not enabled.
Well the classes are all full and its the 1st couple hours of reg, so lets assume there are enough students left for some of the classes that are currently not enabled...

If it depends on that, then when will the new classes become available?

Thanks to the mass amount of people who kept clicking refresh every damn second, it made my net load even slower.
Don't take it too personally, we're all in the same boat here. I'm sure you're guilty of pressing refresh at least once :spin:

kagura

HSC
Well the classes are all full and its the 1st couple hours of reg, so lets assume there are enough students left for some of the classes that are currently not enabled...

If it depends on that, then when will the new classes become available?
To be safe, I'd e-mail the unit coordinator about your problem if all of the available classes have been filled up. It can generally take a few hours or a few days before another class opens up.

Roxtar said:
Don't take it too personally, we're all in the same boat here. I'm sure you're guilty of pressing refresh at least once :spin:
Lol, I was being sarcastic. :)

R

Roxtar

Mine still not open but not to worry. Anyone else get ripped off? Mine says "You have change your registration 1 times , you may make 4 more changes". That would be all fine but I didn't actually change any registration times, or even try to :rolleyes: wierd...

beatboxre

HSC
Pretty much. The only week you don't have tutorials and lectures are week 17, unless it's specified on VUWS that you won't be having classes on certain weeks.
Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up man :D

Mine still not open but not to worry. Anyone else get ripped off? Mine says "You have change your registration 1 times , you may make 4 more changes". That would be all fine but I didn't actually change any registration times, or even try to wierd...
It says that for me aswell. Maybe it counts as a registration "change" when we register for the lectures/tuts/pracs

Rickbrah

HSC
if anyone didn't get their times id keep checking, cause i just changed one of mine just then now i have the 4 times i needed :)

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
@beatboxre
i thght u were doing engineering and most of the school of engineering tut. reg. opens 2mrw!!?

well i woke up this morning n found that they changed the unit times so had 2 work out a new time table lol...then i had a 2hr practical that did not clash with any of my other units, but it was Not Enabled, so well i had 2 call the unit co-ordinator and ask him to enable that session...which he did like 5 mins b4 the opening time...so i got lucky n got the times i wanted

did the reg. for 1 unit....3 more 2 go 2mrw

beatboxre

HSC
@beatboxre
i thght u were doing engineering and most of the school of engineering tut. reg. opens 2mrw!!?

well i woke up this morning n found that they changed the unit times so had 2 work out a new time table lol...then i had a 2hr practical that did not clash with any of my other units, but it was Not Enabled, so well i had 2 call the unit co-ordinator and ask him to enable that session...which he did like 5 mins b4 the opening time...so i got lucky n got the times i wanted

did the reg. for 1 unit....3 more 2 go 2mrw
Ye man, one of the unit registrations opened today for the "School of computing and mathematics"/ "Mathematics for Engineers 1 200237". Rest open tomorrow :D

HSC
N/A
registrations SUCKED!

i was like prime entertainment at westfields today =/

i was sitting at the internet in the middle of the shops swearing and cursing at the computer... people stared at me.

but i cant help but rant... especially when my times were EPICALLY OFF WHAT I WANTED!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

my timetable is now FUCKED. yes i get tuesdays off (because the classes filled so quickly so i culdnt register) but fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wednesday is my WORST DAY. Lecture at 8am till 9. and then another lecture at 4pm till 5. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR 7 HOURS!!! man this was the most stressfull thing i have ever encounted. and prob the most embarressing considering the volume of my voice =/

h3da

HSC
registrations SUCKED!

i was sitting at the internet in the middle of the shops swearing and cursing at the computer... people stared at me.

but i cant help but rant... especially when my times were EPICALLY OFF WHAT I WANTED!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

my timetable is now FUCKED. yes i get tuesdays off (because the classes filled so quickly so i culdnt register) but fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wednesday is my WORST DAY. Lecture at 8am till 9. and then another lecture at 4pm till 5. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR 7 HOURS!!! man this was the most stressfull thing i have ever encounted. and prob the most embarressing considering the volume of my voice =/
people tend to change their tutorials.. so keep ur eye out..

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yes, everyone who missed out on their preferred times, keep your eye on Platform Web for the next few days, people will change slots around and you may find an empty space :)

School of Psych and Management for me tomorrow, am praying to tute reg gods that my computer does not spack out on me lol

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Lol, you gotta love the UWS system. 5 minutes prior to times opening, you have hundreds of people refreshing every second. Wish they'd invest in a better server.

Those without fast net suffer the most, lucky I got all my times within the first 10 seconds.

nitrobaby

HSC
ahhhh. GOD thats stressfull! I got everything on the one day like i hoped, thursdays instead of fridays but thats ok.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow!! :spzz:

jaysexy

HSC
registrations SUCKED!

i have a 6 hour gap on mondays from 11 ~ 5 even though there was nothing i could do bout it, but it fits into my timetable perfectly..

what to do for 6 hours ? :(

rokkuguhyo

HSC
i have a 6 hour gap on mondays from 11 ~ 5 even though there was nothing i could do bout it, but it fits into my timetable perfectly..

what to do for 6 hours ? :(
Sounds like it would be enough time to go home and take a nap :p

R

Roxtar

Server wasn't too bad For Psych Reg, for slow-down I mean, compared with yesterdays Arts and Education openings...

Last edited by a moderator:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
^ Yep it was pretty quick! Got every tute that I wanted though yay :). No breaks between lectures and tutes, I'm a glutton for punishment and seem to like that =\

It sucks that people sit there refreshing for 10 mins. I find usually just one to keep you logged in a few minutes before and then one right at opening time works fine. I can't tab browse either, so I figure out what time is more likely to go first and sit with that one before doing the others.

R

Roxtar

Hey ambermorn, I snipped my message before I saw your reply :spzz:

Thanks for your tip about getting to tute reg on time, as it sure helped me alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)