Twilight movie (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
haven't read the book, enjoyed the movie somewhat

thought it was average up until the baseball game, then it got better, then the ending was pretty boring.

average -> good -> crap

6/10

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
I saw it today (terrible. Bella Swan was a pathetic person, Edward was a creepy weirdo who kept threatening and bosing Bella around). She stumbled and he was like "why are you such a retard?"

Anyway, I came in late, what happened in the first 10 minutes or so? I came in at the part where the dad talks about the wheels on the truck and she slips over. It was weird that she just sat there and waited for her dad to lift her up.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
settle*precious said:
the baseball seen is my favourite. Super massive blackhole completes it wonderfully.
i agree.

however, hated the movie.
so boring, shit directing... it was so... rubbish.
bleh/.
i was gonna read the books.. but man i can't

i might read them actually

but that movie.. so shit
ughghhghg

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:
i agree.

however, hated the movie.
so boring, shit directing... it was so... rubbish.
bleh/.
i was gonna read the books.. but man i can't

i might read them actually

but that movie.. so shit
ughghhghg
What happened in the first 10?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
something to do with the prologue
i told my sister to shut up when she was explaining it

so yeh duno dun care.

look twilight is just not my cup of tea.

HSC
Watched Twilight today with a couple of friends.

Meh, I guess it was alright, although too much Romance.

And a lot of girls were "giggling" throughout the movie :lol:

The best scene I reckon was the baseball game lol.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Marmalade. said:
What happened in the first 10?
it was pretty much the prologue; mum saying bye, charlie's tour of the house, Jack giving the truck to Bella and blah...

I agree with the fact that is was poorly directed, thankfully theyre getting Chris Weitz for 'New Moon'

johnnypaul

HSC
Man the chick from Twilight was a full mad lowie tho.

"Im a vampire"
"Im not scared"
"Im a murderer"
"Im not scared"
"I wanted to kill you"
".........Im not scared"

Like shiet talk about a chick with no standards!

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Why did she apologise when he pulled away while kissing her? Since when is it your fault that your boyfriend wants to murder you?

HSC
johnnypaul said:
Man the chick from Twilight was a full mad lowie tho.

"Im a vampire"
"Im not scared"
"Im a murderer"
"Im not scared"
"I wanted to kill you"
".........Im not scared"

Like shiet talk about a chick with no standards!
I blame the director. The book isn't as uh..weird? & that wasn't the worst bit. i thought the beginning where he was holding his nose and then ran off & she wanted to talk to him the next day lolol.

I watched it today, & i thought the whole scenes not flowing thing was annoying. They barely even spoke in the movie, it was all just people staring at one another, and the whole close ups was fucking shit. Robert is NOT hot, he's ugly. & his acting was too shit, he looked like he was going to puke or something. & Kristen was eh, not that great either, i thought she was better than him though. Also, ZERO chemistry. They were like so out of it. i felt bad for them lol.

&the whole sparkly stuff..um soo shit lol. It looked fake, and stupid. Very useless. They should have put the 'do i dazzle you?' line in and removed the sparkle crap.

Nikki, i thought was pretty good. I wanted to see more Alice&Jasper, but eh, hopefully they have more in the next films. Kellan Lutz was hot, Jackson was alright.

I REALLY didn't like Taylors hair, but thought he was an alright Jacob. I LOVED Billy. & Peter. <3 & The baseball scene was so damn awesome!

HATED the music. Except for like two songs.

Overall, i thought the movie was good though, but i'm 100% sure that if i didn't read twilight before watching the movie, i would have hated it.

HSC
my expectations for it were exceedingly low so i wasn't disappointed. i quite liked Charlie, i hate that Bella is so ungrateful toward him.

Edward and Bella's relationship was contrived and superficial (though i found it to be that way in the novel too) some over-the-top acting (Edward looking like he's going to vomit when Bella first enters the classroom, when Carlise turns Edward into a vampire, entire meadow scene, when they turn up at school together and they're like the town celebrities etc) throughout, which as some people pointed out made serious moments really cheesy.

there were numerous times i had to muffle laughter for fear of being mauled by teenage girls.

there was one good scene in it, the baseball scene, and that's mostly because muse was the background music.

Dombrovski

HSC
I saw Twilight a few days ago;

What a waste of time... I just kept saying to myself "Do Not Laugh"

at the start all I kept thinking was "That poor poor cactus"; how the hell was that thing gonna survive when it was raining every ten seconds...

Bella's actress seemed as though she had botox in her acting skills
Alice was cool though... rather... nice... looking :D
Overall... pretty much a waste of time

Start was boring, baseball was good, as was the breaking of the salad bowl, and the ending was stupid and immature.
Bella needs to deal with being a horny teenager and then get over how shallow and self centred she is...

And there was this stupid little girl behind me laughing at everything that was "funny"! gah!! It wasnt that funny!
"Google It" Woo! Cracking Comedy there!

HSC
^LOL!

There were like 20 10-16 year old girls at the movies i went to, and they were laughing half the time. There were only a few funny scenes and they were to do with Emmett&Bellas dad.

russianROULETTE- agreed on Roberts acting!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I liked it, it was a lovely romantic film. I did laugh a few times at lame shit... but meh

sirfeathers

HSC
i thought the movie was alright, it did exceed the lowly expectations i had set for it, and edward cullen grew on me. it wasn't that great though. and the whole cinema was populated by 13 year old girls who squealed every time a male face appeared on the screen. friggen tweens...

ThiPham

HSC
I agree with whoever said the baseball scene was the best. Now if only all the other scenes could have been as good...

chamelia

HSC
Good cinematography. Reminded me what it was like to be thirteen and in love with love. But pretty average really.

I did get a laugh when, Edward Cullen first appeared on screen, and a group of about 15 girls all simultaneously squealed quiet loud.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
chamelia said:
Good cinematography. Reminded me what it was like to be thirteen and in love with love. But pretty average really.

I did get a laugh when, Edward Cullen first appeared on screen, and a group of about 15 girls all simultaneously squealed quiet loud.
hahaha thats what happened when i went and saw it.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Everything about the whole series/movie leaves me with this really annoyed feeling which i can't shake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)